All Pakistani Dramas Lists
Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

View RSS Feed

gyn9477

1. Dollars in crisis Osama is the way to save it why ? Plz read through

this is my theory who knows......... A warning a couple of days ago is released that if Osama is killed or caught there will be a nuclear explosion in Europe. Now if you wanted to destroy the currency that the people who don't trade in US$ use, (especially to buy oil~=) eg the Euro, ....... where would you detonate a bomb to do the maximum damage to the Euro if you wanted it stopped................ my guess, somewhere in europe which would destroy the Euro and its recovery, blame Islamic ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. IQBAL on current situation

iqbal on current situation.jpg

IQBAL READ QURAN WITH HIS PERSPECTIVE AND SEEN THROUGH THE NATION LONG TIME AGO AND WE ARE BEHAVING LIKE ONE NOW SHAME ON US , NOT ONLY ME ANY ONE I MET TODAY ALL WERE UPSET AND DISAPPOINTED BY PAKISTAN SHAME SHAME ON US ,

BUT STILL WE CAN CHANGE OURSELVES JUST START CHANGING FROM OURSELVES DONT ASK ANY ONE ELSE TO CHANGE JUST CHANGE WITH IN OUR SELVES AND SAY BAD IS BAD
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Black water Crusader ideology

copy from wikipedia alot more information is availabale at this link:Blackwater Worldwide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    In early August 2009, sworn affidavits lodged at a Virginia court in the USA contained various allegations including murder, weapons smuggling, and the deliberate slaughter of civilians against Blackwater, with claims that founder Erik Prince had organised the murder of former employees co-operating with US federal investigators.[104] In one of the affidavits a former ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Election every 4 years ?

hi to all my pakistani brothers and siter s i am asking your comments anout what if elections held every 4 years so our pliticians:

1=speed up thier progress,

2=reduce thier excuses

3=short thier foreign tours

4=we filter them one year quick

5=public more aware of democratic process

and many more
    benifits and
    many drawbacks as well
    so what do you all think about this ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized