Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions
Latest Columns

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Discuss JUI(F) Jalsa in Karachi is bigger than PTI's Karachi Jalsa? in Current Affair Talks Shows and Debate forum, in Desi Dramas / Media / Pakistani Politics Shows and Entertainment category.

R4BIAN is offline Expert Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    2278 Post(s)

JUI(F) Jalsa in Karachi is bigger than PTI's Karachi Jalsa?

Assalam.o.Alaikum! I am getting some reports that there are more people in JUI (F) today's Karachi Jalsa than PTI's Jalsa and those reports seem correct. What do u say guyz n girlz?

2 Not allowed!

MrDengue is offline Banned
    Edit>

Quoted
    45 Post(s)

Re: JUI(F) Jalsa in Karachi is bigger than PTI's Karachi Jalsa?

Quote Originally Posted by londoner007 View Post
    if you read my post properly then you will understand what i am saying but i recon jitna Allah nay tumay damag dea hua hay us ko be istimal nahin kartay ho. anyway poll mean nothing too because they only conduct poll to may be couple of hundred people and mostly in city areas so poll don't represent the true intention of public who they likely to vote, but there is no harm in dreaming keeps on dreaming... the only one i hate most is maolana due to some reasons but if he gathered people more then ik then why would some one have problem with it and if they are from one sect of suni muslim then so what don't they have right to vote are they not people of pakistan......

again i have to say that pti fans claim themselves to be most educated people but they do have problem in understanding the other people views and most of the time they act like most jahils on this earth...............................
    mere bhai tum pe to education he khatam hogaye ... hum to hain he jahil .. but still better educated then nooners ...

0 Not allowed!

londoner007 is offline Genius Member
    Good Night

Quoted
    1183 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MrDengue View Post
    mere bhai tum pe to education he khatam hogaye ... hum to hain he jahil .. but still better educated then nooners ...
    Does not make Sence jahil but better educated then nooner ...... Jahil remains jahil noon or pti does not help any one but the quality of pti is it will make you act like jahil even if you are well educated

0 Not allowed!

Stewie Griffin is offline Genius Member
    : I don't get mad, I get
    stabby

Quoted
    269 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by apple4me View Post
    maray, sorry i am very sorry, apnay apnay baap kay baythoo or bhayo

imran khan (isi agent) or fazal ul rahman (munafaq and isi agent) has done accordong to media, big jalsaz ( media does not tell the truth becasue, in pakistan telling truth is haram) let the election come and see how many seats in province level and national level they get, imran khan forget him but bhai fazulu if he has selfrespect will make announcment that he is saying that religion and polictics are two diffeent thing, All those 100% madarsa nuckleheads came to his jalsa are pakhtoons and punjabis( this thing will be not discuss on tv shows that who were mulana audience, and can we call it a karachiites jalsa,).In karachi all madersas belong to deobandis and wahabis are filled with pakhtoon and punjabis,that why u see all turban in mulana jalsa, establisment and isi and other agencys want that karachi become a kechri or all karachiities become minority in their own city, that is why all these madersas are being establised and illegal abadis ( by occuping the land by anp and land mafia) are being granted leez,

there is so much injustice to people of karachi are being commited by establisment, it is like people of lahore are told that u are not pakistanis and then police is imported from balochistan , agency are improted from other province, some of them even can not speak proper urdu, all the big factories or firm like steel mills , pia and other institution in lahore are being filled from people out side form lahore baloch or sindhis, and to make things good this propaganda that we are muslim we are one ummah, bull ****. Let the election come and whole world will see who has people support in karachi, and than follower of imran khan and this chay k nai fazal ul rehma will doob kay mar ja ay in chulu bhar pani may , if they have any gharat ( which i doubt) especially followers of this chay ka nai fazal ul rehman,
    fu*k, you stink, you freaking racist pos.

2 Not allowed!

R4BIAN is offline Expert Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    2278 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by apple4me View Post
    maray, sorry i am very sorry, apnay apnay baap kay baythoo or bhayo

imran khan (isi agent) or fazal ul rahman (munafaq and isi agent) has done accordong to media, big jalsaz ( media does not tell the truth becasue, in pakistan telling truth is haram) let the election come and see how many seats in province level and national level they get, imran khan forget him but bhai fazulu if he has selfrespect will make announcment that he is saying that religion and polictics are two diffeent thing, All those 100% madarsa nuckleheads came to his jalsa are pakhtoons and punjabis( this thing will be not discuss on tv shows that who were mulana audience, and can we call it a karachiites jalsa,).In karachi all madersas belong to deobandis and wahabis are filled with pakhtoon and punjabis,that why u see all turban in mulana jalsa, establisment and isi and other agencys want that karachi become a kechri or all karachiities become minority in their own city, that is why all these madersas are being establised and illegal abadis ( by occuping the land by anp and land mafia) are being granted leez,

there is so much injustice to people of karachi are being commited by establisment, it is like people of lahore are told that u are not pakistanis and then police is imported from balochistan , agency are improted from other province, some of them even can not speak proper urdu, all the big factories or firm like steel mills , pia and other institution in lahore are being filled from people out side form lahore baloch or sindhis, and to make things good this propaganda that we are muslim we are one ummah, bull ****. Let the election come and whole world will see who has people support in karachi, and than follower of imran khan and this chay k nai fazal ul rehma will doob kay mar ja ay in chulu bhar pani may , if they have any gharat ( which i doubt) especially followers of this chay ka nai fazal ul rehman,
    Don't overact like Altaf Hussain & Co. because fk is not Karachi where u can utter **** independently so the FK will not be influenced by MQM's harassment. Now get rid of Apple and check the taste of Altaf Haleemi's Haleem.

0 Not allowed!

pml_nawaz is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Any one who supports Molana Diesel and forget his role in supporting Zardari for 3 years is an ANIMAL. First he gave fatwa that Benazir's govt is Haram and then became a head of a comittess under her govt. He is biggest thief.

2 Not allowed!

apple4me is offline Banned
    Edit>

Quoted
    306 Post(s)

bhai abu abdullah and stewe griffin

it looks u two did not like the truth , this is not ur fault, u have been brought in a culture where truth is called racisism, racisism is accepted as a part of life and it is not a big deal, or people like u try to hide truth under the carpet and try to show that every thing is good, brother go to balochistan and u will see what is racisism, and this racisism is hideing behind the purda of musalman bhai bhai, if u go to sindh u will see what is racisism ? sindh give 70 % money to pakistan and in return establishment and army gives peanuts to sindh wadara and sardar in return for being pet dog of establisment, and people of sindh are living blow poverty level. so in ur view we donot discuss these issues that punjab is for punjabis, sindh for sindhis , balochistan is balochs , paktoonisan for paktoons,and who is violating the rule. in ur view we say pakistan is great, we are great, every thing is excellent , we have no problems, we are muslim, we are ummah etc etc, or imran is great, nawaz sharif is brillent. so on fk facts are not allowed to dicsuss, only badchodi-ya

0 Not allowed!

mehboobimam is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    10 Post(s)

its BULL****....molana diesal...

0 Not allowed!

Ath3r is offline Banned
    SNIPER

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    2282 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by miranda View Post
    Ab Molana ki taqreer sunne ke baad yeh walee taqreer bhi perhni parai gi?
    Chalo suker hay IK say hat ker bhi kisi ki taqreer suuni app nay

0 Not allowed!

LAWANGEN is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bablu4spain View Post
    oo pti phobia waley bhaioo is jalsay ka pti say kya taulaq hai???????? Jalsa to sukkar mein bhi bohat badha tha to kya sukkar say baqi partian hatam ho gaee hain.and by the way fazlu rehman ko agar log ab bhi vote daina chahtay hain to phir is mein in leaders ka to koi qasoor nahin.jaisa moon waisi chapaidh

bro ye maulana ke siase daanishmandi ha ka bare bare jalse shoro kiye kiyon ke ye log jalso pe yaqeen rakte ha siase shoer tu in logon ka hai he nahi to in jalso pe ye siasat dan in se vote late ha aur dosri bat ye ka aap log jin logon ki bat karte ha jo pti me ha wo koi aasman se nahi ayye hai nab walon ke saath in ke couruption ke file bare pare ha . I think in logon se maulana sab kafe ba sha or ha ur samjdar bhi.............

0 Not allowed!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234