Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions
Latest Columns

Discuss What did Kulsoom Saifullah really say? in Current Affair Talks Shows and Debate forum, in Desi Dramas / Media / Pakistani Politics Shows and Entertainment category.

rotomia2002 is offline Gor Pya Koi Hor
    Edit>

Quoted
    211 Post(s)

What did Kulsoom Saifullah really say?

On Thursday Nusrat Javed hinted about it in Bolta Pakistan, and today there's an apology in "The Jang" by Begum Kulsoom Saifullah retracting her allegations against Gen. Akhtar AbdulRehman and his sons and their business practices, allegedly made by her in her new book. My question is does somebody know what those allegations were, what is the title of the book and if some FK member could please copy/paste the relevant pages. It will be much appreciated. Thanks.

› See More: What did Kulsoom Saifullah really say?

2 Not allowed!

nm_yousafzai is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: What did Kulsoom Saifullah really say?

Quote Originally Posted by rotomia2002 View Post
    On Thursday Nusrat Javed hinted about it in Bolta Pakistan, and today there's an apology in "The Jang" by Begum Kulsoom Saifullah retracting her allegations against Gen. Akhtar AbdulRehman and his sons and their business practices, allegedly made by her in her new book. My question is does somebody know what those allegations were, what is the title of the book and if some FK member could please copy/paste the relevant pages. It will be much appreciated. Thanks.

Visit: Zia ordered Ojhri Camp destruction: Kulsoom Saifullah

3 Not allowed!

moazzamniaz is offline Expert Member
    A Normal Human Being with Most
    Common Flaws

Quoted
    1120 Post(s)

Ada, i found this article

Zia ordered Ojhri Camp destruction: Kulsoom Saifullah

Tahir Khalil
    Thursday, September 15, 2011

ISLAMABAD: Former federal minister Begum Kulsoom Saifullah has paid an active role in the country’s politics for 50 years.

On the occasion of golden jubilee of her political career, Kulsoom Saifullah’s sons — Humayun Saifullah Khan (PML-Q MNA), Anwar Saifullah Khan (PPP MPA, KP), Senator Saleem Saifullah Khan, Javed Saifullah Khan and Dr Iqbal Saifullah Khan — launched their mother’s autobiography ‘Meri Tanha Pervaaz’.

Begum Kulsoom Saifullah has narrated her experiences and observations during her 50-year political career in her autobiography. She narrated the events from the Zulfikar Ali Bhutto era to Nawaz Sharif’s tenure as prime minister in her autobiography.

According to extracts of the autobiography, Begum Kulsoom said she used to deliver impassionate speeches during the Bhutto’s era in the National Assembly. She said Nawabzada Nasrullah used to tell her that he comes to the assembly specially to listen to her speeches.

She said ZA Bhutto could have saved his life had he controlled his tongue in the jail. She said the attitude of ZA Bhutto was rigid and non-flexible after his arrest. She said during the time of Bhutto’s imprisonment, some of his colleagues were busy in arranging their marriages. She said she realised for the first time after these developments that politics is a field where feelings and emotions don’t matter.

Begum Kulsoom said her fiery speeches in the Majlis-e-Shoora during Ziaul Haq’s era agonised the former military ruler. She said Gen Zia asked her brother Aslam Khattak to “ask madam to leave the army alone”. “Gen Zia once told me that when his came to Peshawar, he brought his wife in a tonga. Similarly Gen Akhtar Abdur Rehman told me that he did not afford to buy a bicycle. However, these people later accumulated wealth and property in a manner which is incomprehensible,” she wrote.

On the Ojhri Camp tragedy, she wrote that she started work as the federal minister on 10, 1988, the same day when the tragedy occurred. “I can confidently say that some Stinger missiles were taken out from the Ojhri Camp on the order of Gen Zia to be provided to Iran,” she wrote. She said Gen Zia ordered to blow up Ojhri Camp before the arrival of the US inspection team. She said the ultimate aim of the US is to access the nuclear assets of Pakistan.

Regarding the personality of the JUI-F chief Maulana Fazlur Rehman, Begum Kulsoom wrote that she wished to see the Maulana as contented and down to earth as was his father Mufti Mehmood.

4 Not allowed!

rotomia2002 is offline Gor Pya Koi Hor
    Edit>

Quoted
    211 Post(s)

moazzamniaz
    Ada,
    as always I'm indebted to my younger brother for his love, unstinting support and impeccable research. Dher meherbani Saeen!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nm_yousafzai View Post
    Thank you kindly Yousufzai Sahib!

1 Not allowed!

tariqmmalik is online now Expert Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    1452 Post(s)

WARNING
    Please try to convey your ideas and things with better word usage. Will not tolerate more abusive words usage.
    Last edited by Ammy_769; 04-15-2012 at 08:13 PM.

4 Not allowed!

is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Administrator: I request deletion of Mr. Tariq Malik's comments above due to extremely bad language. He has every right to express his views freely, but he does not have the right to use such a bad language. What if someone uses similar language about Mr. Malik and/or his family members. As a matter of policy, this website should not allow use of such language irrespective of whoever is the target. Hope my request will be acceded to by you. We will welcome Mr. Malik's opposing views within the parameters of decency.

2 Not allowed!

sahibzada77 is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    54 Post(s)

baqi sub to theek hay lekin this part,

Regarding the personality of the JUI-F chief Maulana Fazlur Rehman, Begum Kulsoom wrote that she wished to see the Maulana as contented and down to earth as was his father Mufti Mehmood

IS a wish of a political novice. NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN.... anyone want to bet??????

0 Not allowed!