Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Discuss ‘Qadianis are our brothers and sisters’ Nawaz Sharif in Current Affair Talks Shows and Debate forum, in Desi Dramas / Media / Pakistani Politics Shows and Entertainment category.

Newbie is offline Expert Member
    say no more pakhtoon killing,
    cursing Imran Khan all the
    time won't work

Quoted
    364 Post(s)

Exclamation ‘Qadianis are our brothers and sisters’ Nawaz Sharif

Chief of its own faction Pakistan Muslim League (N) Muhammad Nawaz Sharif has said that nations and not government fight against the menace of terrorism and stressed for action against terrorists, adding that the country is passing through a difficult phase. Talking to media after expressing condolence of the father of Dr Saeed Elahi here, Nawaz pledged to thwart the evil designs of terrorists. The government and the people have to join hands to fight against terrorism, he added. The PML-N leader regretted over recent attacks on the worship places of Qadianis and said ‘Qadianis are our brothers and sisters’. He urged the chief minister of Punjab to accord foremost priority to elimination of terrorism from the province.

Nawaz vows to thwart terrorists' evil designs | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

Nawaz should seek pardon for giving pro-Qadianis statement: Wafaq-ul-Madaris

ISLAMABAD: The religious leaders of the Wafaq-ul-Madaris Arabia on Sunday said that Mian Nawaz Sharif should not give pro-qadiyanis statements, as the Qadiyanis are disbelievers of the last Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) and seditious to Islam.
    Religious scholars including Maulana Salim Ullah Khan, Maulana Qari Hanif Jalandhari, Maulana Dr. Abdul Razzaq and Maulana Anwar-Ul-Haq while expressing their reactions against the statement of Mian Nawaz Sharif regarding Qadianis said that he should not betray the masses for his political interests and should request pardon to Allah. Declaring Qadianis an asset, who are the traitors of Islam and the country, reflects ignorance of Nawaz Sharif, they added.
    They said that the Qadianis are disbelievers of the finality of Prophet hood of Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) and the enemies of Muslims, adding that they cannot be the brothers of Muslim till they do not embrace Islam and seek pardon for their past to Allah. The Qadiyanis always subverted the constitution, parliament and judiciary of Pakistan and they did not miss any opportunity to harm Islam and Pakistan.
    The religious scholars said that Nawaz Sharif should withdraw his dubious statement and seek pardon from Almighty Allah.
    It is worthwhile to mention here that a few days ago, some armed men attacked the Qadianis’ places of worship in Lahore, killing at least 80 people and injuring several others. Nawaz Sharif in a bid of political point scoring has given a statement favoring Qadianis. —Agencies

Welcome to Daily Regional Times Online Newspaper

0 Not allowed!

nilo723 is offline Banned
    I was an Indian Troll and got
    Banned!

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: ‘Qadianis are our brothers and sisters’ Nawaz Sharif

Unfortunately, Nawaz Sharif is a person who has no direction..All his paths are meant to take him to power..As he is known to flip-flop on most of his policies..He says things which he doesn't mean most of the time..

He flows with the wind, rather than standing for whats right..And this is a very dangerous approach to politics..

PS- I am not commenting on whether what he said is right or wrong, coz Qadianies are indeed our brothers & sisters in humanity, but certainly not our brothers & sisters in faith..

1 Not allowed!

sadani is offline MQM PTI Crdntn Cmtte :)
    A boring Saturday :)

Quoted
    133 Post(s)

Qadianis are our country fellow-men ......No doubt about it ....

I think NS has given his statement in this context .... he is talking about national brotherhood rather than religious brotherhood...

Qadianis as a non muslim have every right to live in their country of origin , i.e; Pakistan , with legal rights provided to them(as per our constitution).

2 Not allowed!

asim99 is offline Banned
    waiting for obliteration of
    afghan and pakistani taliban
    terrorists

Quoted
    103 Post(s)

finally a sensible statement

a slap in the face of these hate-mongering mullahs

0 Not allowed!

perfect stranger is offline وطن دوست
    c o l u m b u s

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    7329 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sadani View Post
    Qadianis are our country fellow-men ......No doubt about it ....

I think NS has given his statement in this context .... he is talking about national brotherhood rather than religious brotherhood...

Qadianis as a non muslim have every right to live in their country of origin , i.e; Pakistan , with legal rights provided to them(as per our constitution).
    yaar sadani aap kafi samjhdaar hotay jaa rahay ho. kitna ferk per giyaa hai maray yahan aanay say.

bilka theek kaha. nawaz sharif nay as pakistani nation baat ki thee.

0 Not allowed!

Kaleem is offline UnderEstimated
    The brightest flames burn
    quickest.

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    846 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nilo723 View Post
    Nawaz Sharif is a fool who has no direction..All his paths are meant to take him to power..

He flows with the wind, rather than standing for whats right..And this is a very dangerous approach to politics..

PS- I am not commenting on whether what he said is right or wrong, coz Qadianies are indeed our brothers & sisters in humanity, but certainly not our brothers & sisters in faith..
    So if you not commenting on the topic itself as you said in this note then why dont you DO NOT just comment instead you had to jump in with all your personal bias statements.

1 Not allowed!

Banned!

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Assassin View Post
    So if you not commenting on the topic itself as you said in this note then why dont you DO NOT just comment instead you had to jump in with all your personal bias statements.
    You need to read the note once again, and this time very slowly..I did comment on the topic, but i did not give a verdict on what he said is right or wrong..As i followed it up with saying that Qadianies are indeed our brothers in humanity and are certainly protected in Pakistan..

And what you call personal bias statement, is a personal political observation related to the person in concern in the topic..As we see Mr.Nawaz Sharif flip-flop on most issues according to the flow of the wind, be it his policy on military operations, independence of judiciary, supporting the PPP govt, etc..

0 Not allowed!

angleena@aol.com is offline Star Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    363 Post(s)

Nawaz Sharif is a fool who has no direction..All his paths are meant to take him to power..

I never thought that Nawaz Sharif could be that sensible? He has said what every Politician or Clerics supposed to say for each and every Pakistani living in our Land. Divide and rule is the main practice by our Religious Clerics and Politicians since Pakistan came into being. We are suffering of sectarian and grouping in our country.
    Islam gives liberty for everyone living in their land. When Rasool Allah (SAW) went to his neighbour to ask why she never threw garbage on his way because she was sick? Our Prophet gave (Aman) protection from any harm to the one who seek and being so kind on every one irrespective of religion , position or cast specially when he came back to Mecca. Our Prophet never appreciate any (Firqa) Sect. in Islam. He even worked with Munafiqeen and Kafir. His own uncle/relatives were Kafir(never ever said La illaha Illallah), but he was so kind to them.

According to will of Allah(swt) has said that give them a chance to live worldly life and let them come to me because I am the lord and Master of Last day of Judgement"" if Allah is the creator then only he has the right to take souls or kill someone. This is against will of Allah(SWT) to take that right in our hands to harm anyone irrespective of his/her religion and cast or kill someone based on anything.

In Quran Allah (swt) has said that ""Allah will decide among us who was right and wrong in worldly Life on the Last Day of Judgment? how come people are deciding one's fate on their own? This is Allah(SWT) right and will, being a divine power. We don't know how he will Judge us? Do we think, we are on a right Path? are we doing according to the will of Allah(swt) and Prophet(PBUH). Do we have any ...any right or power to decide one's fate?? NOOOOO my friend. Rasool Allah(PBUH) Has lived his life with Munafiqeen, Kafir and Enemies. He(PBUH) could vanish or kill them but he didn't. Allah swt has given them a chance to the last breath to correct Themselfs. So we should be loayl to the will of Allah(swt). Allah will ask them and send them to his ""heaven"" or ""hell"" according to whatever he or she has done or beleived.
    May Allah(swt) gives us wisdom and knowledge(Amin).

0 Not allowed!

Banned!

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by angleena@aol.com View Post
    I never thought that Nawaz Sharif could be that sensible? He has said what every Politician or Clerics supposed to say for each and every Pakistani living in our Land. Divide and rule is the main practice by our Religious Clerics and Politicians since Pakistan came into being. We are suffering of sectarian and grouping in our country.
    Islam gives liberty for everyone living in their land. When Rasool Allah (SAW) went to his neighbour to ask why she never threw garbage on his way because she was sick? Our Prophet gave (Aman) protection from any harm to the one who seek and being so kind on every one irrespective of religion , position or cast specially when he came back to Mecca. Our Prophet never appreciate any (Firqa) Sect. in Islam. He even worked with Munafiqeen and Kafir. His own uncle/relatives were Kafir(never ever said La illaha Illallah), but he was so kind to them.

According to will of Allah(swt) has said that give them a chance to live worldly life and let them come to me because I am the lord and Master of Last day of Judgement"" if Allah is the creator then only he has the right to take souls or kill someone. This is against will of Allah(SWT) to take that right in our hands to harm anyone irrespective of his/her religion and cast or kill someone based on anything.

In Quran Allah (swt) has said that ""Allah will decide among us who was right and wrong in worldly Life on the Last Day of Judgment? how come people are deciding one's fate on their own? This is Allah(SWT) right and will, being a divine power. We don't know how he will Judge us? Do we think, we are on a right Path? are we doing according to the will of Allah(swt) and Prophet(PBUH). Do we have any ...any right or power to decide one's fate?? NOOOOO my friend. Rasool Allah(PBUH) Has lived his life with Munafiqeen, Kafir and Enemies. He(PBUH) could vanish or kill them but he didn't. Allah swt has given them a chance to the last breath to correct Themselfs. So we should be loayl to the will of Allah(swt). Allah will ask them and send them to his ""heaven"" or ""hell"" according to whatever he or she has done or beleived.
    The statement of Nawaz Sharif, is a political statement, so i guess it is to be taken in the context of Pakistan and its citizens, not any religion..

Indeed, only ALLAH(swt) will judge everyone individually and no human being or group should be allowed to hurt someone else based on his beliefs..

But i am certainly against assimilating the Qadianies with the mainstream Muslims and allowing their teachings to be spread in the garb of Islam..Ahmeddiya is definitely a different religion from Islam..Qadianies should always be a protected minority in Pakistan with equal basic rights to all other citizens..

0 Not allowed!

Pakistani73 is offline Star Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    124 Post(s)

Thank you @ angleena@aol.com

0 Not allowed!

ashahid is offline Banned
    amazed at the amount of
    political and religious scum
    in Pakistan!!!

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    1575 Post(s)

Qadiyanis are our brothers and sisters, if they are not brothers/sisters then I dont know who else is.

0 Not allowed!

ms_saleem is offline Senior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    76 Post(s)

Whats wrong with showing compassion to fellow human. Damn hate monger mullahs think they are the only human left in this world. These mentally challenged retards are beasts.

0 Not allowed!

raza5680 is offline Senior Member
    a Pakistani nationalist

Quoted
    17 Post(s)

PML-N shoukld come out and defend his statement..as Pakistanis and as humans they have rights
    I do not understand this decree by ulema ofcourse he did hot talk in religious context

0 Not allowed!

asim99 is offline Banned
    waiting for obliteration of
    afghan and pakistani taliban
    terrorists

Quoted
    103 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ms_saleem View Post
    Whats wrong with showing compassion to fellow human. Damn hate monger mullahs think they are the only human left in this world. These mentally challenged retards are beasts.
    so true...agreed

0 Not allowed!

lexkhan is offline ЯЦMI
    Sadh Hazaar Kaaba, Yak Dil
    BehtarAst

Quoted
    43 Post(s)

So what is he said that...Mullah have gone nuts! Baat ka batangar bana dete hain!
    Every Citizen of Pakistan are brother & sister in many ways what if not the religion. Mullahs will bring religion in everything. This is clearly clearly stupid!

Let the Pakistani United! We are already so much divided in too many variations. When will these so called "Islam Ke Tekedar" will learn. Never

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by angleena@aol.com View Post

Don't you know, ye theka aaj kal Mullahs k paas hai!

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie View Post
    Chief of its own faction Pakistan Muslim League (N) Muhammad Nawaz Sharif has said that nations and not government fight against the menace of terrorism and stressed for action against terrorists, adding that the country is passing through a difficult phase. Talking to media after expressing condolence of the father of Dr Saeed Elahi here, Nawaz pledged to thwart the evil designs of terrorists. The government and the people have to join hands to fight against terrorism, he added. The PML-N leader regretted over recent attacks on the worship places of Qadianis and said ‘Qadianis are our brothers and sisters’. He urged the chief minister of Punjab to accord foremost priority to elimination of terrorism from the province.

Nawaz vows to thwart terrorists' evil designs | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

Nawaz should seek pardon for giving pro-Qadianis statement: Wafaq-ul-Madaris

ISLAMABAD: The religious leaders of the Wafaq-ul-Madaris Arabia on Sunday said that Mian Nawaz Sharif should not give pro-qadiyanis statements, as the Qadiyanis are disbelievers of the last Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) and seditious to Islam.
    Religious scholars including Maulana Salim Ullah Khan, Maulana Qari Hanif Jalandhari, Maulana Dr. Abdul Razzaq and Maulana Anwar-Ul-Haq while expressing their reactions against the statement of Mian Nawaz Sharif regarding Qadianis said that he should not betray the masses for his political interests and should request pardon to Allah. Declaring Qadianis an asset, who are the traitors of Islam and the country, reflects ignorance of Nawaz Sharif, they added.
    They said that the Qadianis are disbelievers of the finality of Prophet hood of Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) and the enemies of Muslims, adding that they cannot be the brothers of Muslim till they do not embrace Islam and seek pardon for their past to Allah. The Qadiyanis always subverted the constitution, parliament and judiciary of Pakistan and they did not miss any opportunity to harm Islam and Pakistan.
    The religious scholars said that Nawaz Sharif should withdraw his dubious statement and seek pardon from Almighty Allah.
    It is worthwhile to mention here that a few days ago, some armed men attacked the Qadianis’ places of worship in Lahore, killing at least 80 people and injuring several others. Nawaz Sharif in a bid of political point scoring has given a statement favoring Qadianis. —Agencies

Welcome to Daily Regional Times Online Newspaper
    Even if i agree with statement, Qadianis are traitor of the country but what about these madrasa mullahs? Where they create these terrorists to blow up civilians without knowledge of who have what Deen-Iman. Should we call them Pro-Pakistani? What services are they giving? We have seen their Pro-Pakistani service during the 1980-current. If you want the real taste, just visit any known Govt University in Big Cities of Pakistan and you'll know the true faces of "Islam Ke Thekedars"!

0 Not allowed!

sadani is offline MQM PTI Crdntn Cmtte :)
    A boring Saturday :)

Quoted
    133 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pakistani73 View Post
    Thank you @ angleena@aol.com

Qadianis should be awarded degrees in Masters in twisting of Quranic Ayats and Hadiths

Now , Both of you , just like any other qadiani is trying to hide under Sectarian Theory .(We do not know who is right or who is wrong , Let it remain as it is till Qiamat)

Well Jigar ,

As far as religion is concerned , there is absolutely no doubt in any muslim's head about who is right and who is wrong.
    Quran and Hadith is the ONLY true path , therefore those who believes on Aqaids mentioned in Quran n Sahi hadith are on right track
    and those who does not follow quran and sahi hadith are certainly not on true path , as per our classic religious interpratation..

Yes i agree , that ALLAH is almighty he can put muslims in hell and non-muslims in heaven , But it does not mean that today i should leave my religion and accept Chiristianity just on the hope that in Qiamat "i do not know how things will be judged" , YES we do know , how things will be judged ,

Things will be judged on Iman , Ikhlaq , Amal and those who does not believe will not get permit for heaven (apart from Lord's descretion)

Than you mix this misinterpretation thing with a right one , that is we should not kill anyone just because we think hez not on right path. Yes i do agree , No doubt.
    Tuhmat / Buhtan are not easily forgiven in Islam.

But calling a chiristian ,"A chiristian ....A non muslim " is not Buhtan , its not tuhmat
    Calling a Hindu , " A mushrik , A non muslim " its not a buhtan either....
    Similarly , Calling a Qadiani " A Non muslim " is not buhtan , its not tuhmat , perfectly legal through our religious and national laws.

Qadianis are non muslims , Yes even than , matter is in GOD's hand , He will decide about fate of every muslim , jew , chiristian , hindu , qadiani , buddhist watever.

Always write 'clearly' about qadianism , Do not try to hide your Aqaids behind misinterpretation of quranic verses and hadiths.

Long Live the Khilafah-Ala-Minhaj-un-Nabuwwah under protection of Queen Elizebeth
    Long Live the Tabeen , Taba Tabeen of Jesus-Reloaded who are beneficiaries of Social Welfare from a Chiristian state.

Look at Why Western Anti-muslim Elements Supports Qadianism So much

OR

What was the ACTUAL Duty of Mirza Sahib , for which he was appointed during English Regime and his Khilafah has been protected by english Chiristian Regime ??

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

Yar wese aik Mazahya Point zehen me aya he :-)

I mean apne Liberal dosro se mazrat ke sath , Sirf His-e-Mizah ke liye tehreer ker raha hun ,

Yahan is forum per , friendskorner per yani , jo Kam pehle fkfkfk , ya ab dosre log kerte hen ( u know to whom am talking about ) ..Islam/mulla/Jihad bashing....

Exactly yehi kam Mirza GA Qadiani apne Dor-e-Nabuwwat me kerte the ...hahahahahahahah :-D

Ghor kro yar , :-) , me waqayi me fkfkfk ki likhne ki salhyaton se bht mutasir tha , Just Like Mirza Sahib apne dor ke Sultan-ul-qalam the :-)

uska bhi sara zor islam,Mullah,Jihad bashing per tha ,......Mirza Sahib ka bhi yehi Mission tha .....

Khud mirza sahib ne is ka iqrar bhi kiya .... OMG , hahahahahaha

kaheen mirza sahib ka nick bhi apne zamane me , azahid ya Jasim98 to nahi tha , hahahah :-D

he na maze ki baat :-p

1 Not allowed!

ahmed107 is offline Expert Member
    anti sheep mentality of
    secularists , all jialas and
    peer-perasts

Quoted
    334 Post(s)

YES brothers and sisters as our country man BUT not musalman !

0 Not allowed!

Ranj is offline Senior Member
    Still hopefull for Pakistan

Quoted
    53 Post(s)

Nawaz Sharif is a person who has no direction..All his paths are meant to take him to power..As he is known to flip-flop on most of his policies..

Yes indeed they are our brothers and sisters in humanity and that's exactly what Nawaz Sharif has said.He should not bother himself with all the Maulanas.Their madarasas are the breeding ground of extremism.They are not crying for the hundred or so people mascaraed by those madarasas students.

0 Not allowed!

ashahid is offline Banned
    amazed at the amount of
    political and religious scum
    in Pakistan!!!

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    1575 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ranj View Post
    Yes indeed they are our brothers and sisters in humanity and that's exactly what Nawaz Sharif has said.He should not bother himself with all the Maulanas.Their madarasas are the breeding ground of extremism.They are not crying for the hundred or so people mascaraed by those madarasas students.
    Lolzz. I thought terms like 'Humanity' did not exist in our religious vocabulory. We are primed to view the world in simple Muslim & non-Muslim bifurcations and never mind the fact that we are waiting for Mehdi(ra) to reveal himself so we can fight the promised armaggadon against those infidels (no pun intended). But today, I am proud to learn that people are changing here, being a human being has suddenly started to mean something to us more than a mere property to pillage and plunder in enforcing our ways on them.

Buoy, It feels good to read such pearls of wisdom.

0 Not allowed!

Revolusionary is offline Banned
    anticipating revolution

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

According to my limited information Salman Rushdie, Muslema Kazzab, etc are/were also humans.

Zardari is a Pakistani and so is Zia-ul-Haq who both have yet to be judged convicts. Technically both are still so called innocent Pakistanis....bhai bana lo phir.

0 Not allowed!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast