Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions
Latest Columns

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Discuss Aamir Liaqat Hussain's Reply to his Leaked Video in Current Affair Talks Shows and Debate forum, in Desi Dramas / Media / Pakistani Politics Shows and Entertainment category.

NoToRi0uS is offline |0|20u|) 2|3 |03|\||)|_|
    thinking " Never argue with an
    idiot..."

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    389 Post(s)

Aamir Liaqat Hussain's Reply to his Leaked Video

http://www.friendskorner.com/forum/f...-video-240768/

Amir Liaqat's response on the video

His response on twitter.

http://twitter.com/#!/AamirLiaquat
    Last edited by Kaleem; 08-15-2011 at 01:01 PM.

7 Not allowed!

hawkeyeblue is offline Expert Member
    Humble servent of Allah to the
    people of the world

Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Re: Aamir Liaqat Hussain's Reply to his Leaked Video

You Guys are Gun jumpers, I never liked Amir Liaquat least and let me say I hated him BUT this is one big conspiracy against him I watched video carefully, Audio and Video does not sync up.

Gun Jumpers is a phrase mostly used in wild wild west for those people who jump on the gun shoot first and then think latter why and who they shoot. We Pakistani are like this specially most of online we trust and believe every thing which is posted with out considering its merits. We seriously lake common sense and critical judgement . I do not like Amir for many many other reason rather some time I hate him what he does but my dislike for him should never blind my judgment.

› See More: Aamir Liaqat Hussain's Reply to his Leaked Video

1 Not allowed!

rao7 is offline Banned
    in transition

Quoted
    1178 Post(s)

whoever made that video must be very cheap , you can have differences with anyone but that does not mean you start a false propaganda against anyone. and i dont understand this AMIR LIQAT is not that important person of pakistan then why someone made such a video .. anyways ..

look at the reply of Amir Liqat in second of video of this thread, caller said its conspiracy against Islam and Amir Liaqat instead of refuting the statement and saying that fake video has nothing to do with ISLAM but start pretending like it was REALLY A CONSPIRACY against ISLAM ..

---------- Post added at 04:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    Amir kameenai pun ki koi limit honi cha heyai....ager too maafi mang lai too shaid kuch log tujhai maaf kerdain, muger jhoot per jhoot too terai kameenai pun ko mazeed foqiyut dai raha hai.
    shame on your comment and shame on everyone who liked your comment

---------- Post added at 04:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by aakhri_khayaal View Post
    when i saw him for the first time it in 2005, as i went to pak, and on the spot i told them ye kia pakisatan ka shahrukh khan hai, i heard he is a hearthrob in pakistan specially his female fan base is huge,, apart he has done some great work about his cd's n cassetes which we should all appreciate, regardin the video well no one is perfect, sab me buraiyan hoti hain, its only the what he spreads btween others his achaiyaaa ya buraiyaaan,
    if ur a pakistani you should keep in mind that politician, media and cricketers, in se sab kuch expect kia jasakta hai so dnt be angry dnt be shocked
    dnt take is seriously

just chilll
    thanks
    aakhri khayaal

Pakistan have 3 shahrukh khan's .. one is Amir Liaqat , 2nd is Sahir Lodhi and third is Hamyun Saeed.. and then we have two Imran Khan's too.. one is Shahzad ROY and other is Jawad Ahmed

1 Not allowed!

Nᴑᴑr is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    261 Post(s)

lol Mr film actor its not dubbing !
    and he s saying all this is against Islam
    what Amir liaqat thinks he is 2nd name of Islam ?

1 Not allowed!

needoos is offline Banned
    Allah's slave, friend of
    friends and sword to western
    boot licker punks

Quoted
    1558 Post(s)

If you show his leaked videos to any animal then animal would easily say that these are real, but what kind of KHOTAA munafiq this person is who is openly denying everything and trying to hide behind ISHQ e RASOOL. Such people will be brunet deep into hell for using ISLAM and PROPHET to achieve their hideous agenda!

3 Not allowed!

rao7 is offline Banned
    in transition

Quoted
    1178 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by needoos View Post
    If you show his leaked videos to any animal then animal would easily say that these are real, but what kind of KHOTAA munafiq this person is who is openly denying everything and trying to hide behind ISHQ e RASOOL. Such people will be brunet deep into hell for using ISLAM and PROPHET to achieve their hideous agenda!
    LOL I agree only Animal would easily judge these videos as REAL .. and YOU DID IT .. congrats .. otherwise a Human with a Brain and eyes and ear would watch the video carefully .. watch the LIPS and Voice carefully,watch the synchronization and then decide if its real or not ... and guess what Animal , a human judged it as a FAKE

0 Not allowed!

Humble Pakistani is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    22 Post(s)

This guy is an entertainer... He is no Alim... No Scholar! He is like any other one of us...Pakistanis. So give him a break… We should not be looking at things that are done off-line! If it was recorded it should not be shown to us! Someone likeWiki-leaks from GEO leaked it! It is quite a possability this this is a ratings war and GEO is pissed that ALH's ARY ratings are higher so bring him down by all means... These channels will go to any lenghth to decive the public. If they were honest we would have a revolution in this country and HONEST people would be serving us (our rulers).

I have always considered him as an entertainer! Not A HOLY MAN! Take him or leave him for that! That is way I do not watch his programs ever... I feel anyone who would entice others to kill for someone else’s believes... Is not a good human. No matter what the other person’s believes are!

1 Not allowed!

jangjoo786 is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    53 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by needoos View Post

i am angry at his kartoot.
    but how come this haraami kutte kameenay zaleel ARY let him appear on TV?
    believe me it is so irritating and disgusting.

4 Not allowed!

needoos is offline Banned
    Allah's slave, friend of
    friends and sword to western
    boot licker punks

Quoted
    1558 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rao7 View Post
    LOL I agree only Animal would easily judge these videos as REAL .. and YOU DID IT .. congrats .. otherwise a Human with a Brain and eyes and ear would watch the video carefully .. watch the LIPS and Voice carefully,watch the synchronization and then decide if its real or not ... and guess what Animal , a human judged it as a FAKE
    You have once again proved that you will remain JAHIL even after such education and iteration from others, now bite your hands and lips whole day

4 Not allowed!

Sahib Qadri is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry Re: Aamir Liaqat Hussain's Reply to his Leaked Video

Basically He is a fruad, great actor, holding a fake PhD. He is evil and should be sent to behind the bar for rest of his life.

He is good at acting. in the LEAKED VIDEO; He clearly made abusive words.

HOW ABOUT CLAPPING HANDS AT KHAWWAL?? HOW ABOUT MAKING GESTURE AND SAYING 'MAA CH****A'??? HOW ABOUT BURSTING OUT IN LAUGHTER AT LADY CALLER AND EVEN MUFTI CALLING HIM SIR???? HOW ABOUT HE MENTIONING ABOUT DEV ANAND and making gesture and Saying 'woh ladkiyan bhi bahut CHO***'??????????????????????
    SO ARE THOSE ANIMATIONS?????????????????????????????????????????

***MOREOVER, HE SAID 'Kya ARY Motebar hai' - IS ARY RELIABLE??? AND NOW CLEARING HIS POINT ON ARY.....

HE IS A REAL FRAUD.

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

In his video he clearly said 'KYA ARY MOTEBAR HAI?' - is ARY Reliable?? then how come ARY gave him chance?? Jews are behind ARY and Q-TV.

3 Not allowed!

wahshi is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    77 Post(s)

Aamir liaqut should have atleast apologized. Also, when we are with friends etc. at times we use loose language but I think he went ahead. I never liked him from the beginning but thats what everyone is doing nowadays exploiting Islam. So not a surprise!

3 Not allowed!

cancer is offline Expert Member
    not tired !!!!!!!!!!!

Quoted
    1832 Post(s)

I'm astonished at some people believing it to be a fake video. It has definitely been mosaic-ed with the intention of defaming him but the contents are 100% genuine. No one can be stupid enough to create something out of nothing. Just some common sense and the meek rebuttal of his proves the point. I really admire his courage' though and the gullibility of our people. How we are being duped by jesters and clowns.

5 Not allowed!

Edit>

Quoted
    77 Post(s)

@admin where is my Avatar!!
    I did not remove it.

0 Not allowed!

mi$$y is offline Expert Member

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    209 Post(s)

had ho gayi dhethayi ki yah to alim bana hova hai main to aam parhe likhe fard se yah twaqu nahi rakhti ke wo gali de ke baat kare

0 Not allowed!

ѕмαяту ¢αт is offline Expert Member
    HaPpY EvEr AfTeR <3 :D

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    4541 Post(s)

Or HASAD se b aik zyada bri or buri cheez hoti hey

jb shaitan insan ko us k burey kam khushnuma dikhata rehta he

or insan apne gunah or ghalti pr sharminda hone k bajaye us ko justify or khud ko satisfy rkhta he

Khulli gumrahi hey ase logon k liye toba astaghfaar

*mana video dubbed thi ya sb kuch technology k through kiya gyaa mjhe ye btaya jaye aik shareef, aaqil shakhs alimon or saleheen ki mehfil me jb bethta he to

us ka rawayya kiya hota he??? ya kese honachahye??? jbk mosoof ko kbhi hnsi arai he betukke baton pr , kbhi alim sahb se ye pooch rae hn k ap ne film dekhi he?

ya alimon ki sohbat me beth kr gungunanaa or tesingly hnsnaa.......wt ws that?(as I saw yesterday in previous thread)

blk newspaper me ye tk achuka he k amir liyaqat ki degrees hi jali nikli hen ye to jb aya tha tb se mashkook he shukr he zra apne hil hil kr waz krne pr control kiya he

isi liye kehtey hen k insan bhtr he khud deen ka ilm hasil kre wrna ane wale dor me ase gumrah kun ulmaa bhht ayen ge.

we should all pray for our hidayath n don't trust on ur own knowlege, hme hr bar khud ko chk krna chahye k hm jo kuch krrae hn kahin wo ghalat to nahi?

Allah is k followers pr rehum kre ameen or unhe seedha rasta dikhaye

6 Not allowed!

frehnkool1 is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    94 Post(s)

he is a munafiq man, its not dubbing , orignal voice and the way he is joking with other so called ulmas , and they are replying, this muanfiq man does not deserve to be called a alim even. filthy man with filthy character now he says its sazish. lanat hoo tum per

0 Not allowed!

Kaleem is offline UnderEstimated
    The brightest flames burn
    quickest.

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    846 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wahshi View Post
    @admin where is my Avatar!!
    I did not remove it.
    Some of the avatar from friendskorner have been removed so I guess you had one of those avatars.

0 Not allowed!

aaatkhan is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    9 Post(s)

I saw Amir liaquat video multiple time, and it is not dubbing, it is real and edited from original program. Allah swt bless us and give us pure muslim leadership who can make people like Amir Liaquat accountable for their deception. aameen.

0 Not allowed!

abdullakhan is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    3 Post(s)

amir liaquat munafiq ka bacha
    ye khanzeer murtad ho gia heiy
    sahaba jin se allah bhi razee hein, un se mazaq kar raha heiy ye kutta
    amir liaquat tum par lanat hazar

3 Not allowed!

Edit>

Quoted
    77 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nightrunner View Post
    Some of the avatar from friendskorner have been removed so I guess you had one of those avatars.
    ok. no problem!

0 Not allowed!

saif12121979 is offline Star Member
    pti zinda baad

Quoted
    215 Post(s)

2 no sala ....................................................

0 Not allowed!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast