Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions
Latest Columns

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Discuss FAISAL RAZA ABIDI wITH GUNS in Current Affair Talks Shows and Debate forum, in Desi Dramas / Media / Pakistani Politics Shows and Entertainment category.

iamamuslim is offline video
    Edit>

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    387 Post(s)

Lightbulb FAISAL RAZA ABIDI wITH GUNS

FAISAL RAZA ABIDI wITH GUNS

کل2 جنوری ٢٠١١ بے شرمیلا فاروقی کاشف عباسی کے پروگرام میں پراچہ صاحب کو ایک کھلونا کلاشنکوف پکڑے ریلی میں شریک معصوم بچی کی تصویر دکھا کر چیخ چیخ کر کہہ رہی تھی کہ آپ لوگ اس طرح کی ذہن سازی کرتے ہیں۔۔۔۔۔ ان صاحبہ سے پوچھیں کہ یہ موصوف کیا اپنے ساتھیوں کے ہمراہ ان رائفلوں سے حلیم گھوٹنے لگے ہیں۔۔۔۔۔؟؟

Who is he....

Syed Faisal Raza Abidi (Urdu: سید فیصل رضا عابدی ) is a Pakistani politician. Since March 2009 he has served as a member of the Senate of Pakistan representing the Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP).

8 Not allowed!

NOMANZAFAR is offline Star Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    209 Post(s)

Re: FAISAL RAZA ABIDI wITH GUNS

Quote Originally Posted by lllcolumbuslll View Post
    میں حق سچ کی نوکریکرتا ہوں۔

اگر دشمن حق پر ہو گا تو اس کا ساتھ دوں گا۔

لیکن جو اسلام کا تڑکا لگا کر دو نمبری کرے گا تو اس کا گریبان پکڑوں گا۔

میری تنقید کو مثبت لیا جائے۔

میں کسی پارٹی کو سپورٹ نہی کرتا۔

آئینہ دکھانا مرا فرض ہے۔
    The change in a right direction. You stance is welcomed. Abh zara iss kay baray ma aap kiya kahtay han.

› See More: FAISAL RAZA ABIDI wITH GUNS

2 Not allowed!

maxpk is offline Expert Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    437 Post(s)

فوٹو شاپ سے اگرعابدی کی جگہ قاضی کو گن پکڑا دی جائے تو آپ پھر بھی اپنے کمنٹس پر قائیم رہیں گے؟۔۔۔
    جیسے دو نمبر فلاسفر كی طرح رہنداجی كا اوتار لگا دیا جاے

3 Not allowed!

perfect stranger is offline وطن دوست
    c o l u m b u s

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    7320 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NOMANZAFAR View Post
    The change in a right direction. You stance is welcomed. Abh zara iss kay baray ma aap kiya kahtay han.

او بزرگو اللہ دا نام لو عقل نوں ھتھ پاو۔
    یہ پرانے گھڑے مردے دکھانے کا کوئی فائدہ نہی جب کرنے والا اس پر معافی مانگ چکا ہو۔ اور آئندہ اسٹیبلشمنٹ کا کھلونہ نہ بننے کا وعدہ کرچکا ہو۔
    دور حاضر کی باتکریں حاجی صاحب۔۔۔
    کراچی میں جلسہ کریں اور زبان پر تالہ لگا لینا۔ کون ساانصاف ہے ۔؟۔۔
    میرا نون لیگ سے کوئی تعلق نہی۔
    زیادہ محنت خود پر کئے گئے سوالات کے جواب تلاش کرنے سرفکریں۔

0 Not allowed!

__QanOOn__ is offline ♡♥♡PTI♡♥♡
    "A man is enrolled near
    Allah as a liar if he is
    accustomed to false speaking
    and false discuss

Quoted
    2512 Post(s)

iamamuslim
    I totally agree with you. Sharmila Farooqi is shameless women.

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

iamamuslim
    I totally agree with you. Sharmila Farooqi is shameless women.

2 Not allowed!

neemiuaf is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    118 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by saboorkhan View Post
    mere bhai, you know i try to be fair so hopefully you will take my comments with open mind...

Bhaisaab, look at the message! JI is saying that even the kids are ready to defend Pakistan! doesn't mean they are ready to do target killing, etc..

& Brother! IF JI is teaching the kids to defend Pakistan, then i'm sure only people who will be against this idea are those who are traitors and Mir Jafar & Mir Sadiq!

Brother, You told me earlier that you are patriotic! So will you not defend Pakistan with any means you have? Hope you understand!

Thanks
    Aap aik gadhay k aagay been bja rhay han........Don't waste your words.

---------- Post added at 05:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 AM ----------

او بزرگو اللہ دا نام لو عقل نوں ھتھ پاو۔

یہ پرانے گھڑے مردے دکھانے کا کوئی فائدہ نہی جب کرنے والا اس پر معافی مانگ چکا ہو۔ اور آئندہ اسٹیبلشمنٹ کا کھلونہ نہ بننے کا وعدہ کرچکا ہو۔

دور حاضر کی باتکریں حاجی صاحب۔۔۔

کراچی میں جلسہ کریں اور زبان پر تالہ لگا لینا۔ کون ساانصاف ہے ۔؟۔۔

میرا نون لیگ سے کوئی تعلق نہی۔

زیادہ محنت خود پر کئے گئے سوالات کے جواب تلاش کرنے سرفکریں۔
    Chand din pehlay mosoof PTI kay worker bnay huay thay. Is comment me NS ki wakalat ho rhi hay, pichlay thread me PPP k jootay polish ho rhay thay......LOTA LOTA LOTA woh bhi toilet wala. hahahaha

2 Not allowed!

Gujjars is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    248 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by saboorkhan View Post
    mere bhai, you know i try to be fair so hopefully you will take my comments with open mind...

Bhaisaab, look at the message! JI is saying that even the kids are ready to defend Pakistan! doesn't mean they are ready to do target killing, etc..

& Brother! IF JI is teaching the kids to defend Pakistan, then i'm sure only people who will be against this idea are those who are traitors and Mir Jafar & Mir Sadiq!

Brother, You told me earlier that you are patriotic! So will you not defend Pakistan with any means you have? Hope you understand!

Thanks
    Nightrunner

Can you make sure that when a person from the self-righteous group who also happens to be your moderator makes it clear that this is his own opinion and has nothing to do with the friendly korner? Thank you.

0 Not allowed!

__QanOOn__ is offline ♡♥♡PTI♡♥♡
    "A man is enrolled near
    Allah as a liar if he is
    accustomed to false speaking
    and false discuss

Quoted
    2512 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by neemiuaf View Post
    Aap aik gadhay k aagay been bja rhay han........Don't waste your words.

---------- Post added at 05:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 AM ----------

Chand din pehlay mosoof PTI kay worker bnay huay thay. Is comment me NS ki wakalat ho rhi hay, pichlay thread me PPP k jootay polish ho rhay thay......LOTA LOTA LOTA woh bhi toilet wala. hahahaha/
    hahahahahahaha NICE ONE

2 Not allowed!

apple4me is offline Banned
    Edit>

Quoted
    306 Post(s)

this member iammuslim( what ever his name is) khuda ke qasam this guy as maror in stomach when ever he sees the mqm or ppp name , for him jamat is the best party in whole univers, it does not matter wether people gave them vote or not, jamat herami was with kana da-jal (zia ul haq) and support him and in all department of goverment all over pakistan they bharti their people, khuda hum sub ko or hamaray beloved pakistan ko jamat herami kay shar say bachaay, amin, soomma amin

I think sharmela farooqi is a brave girl , i respect her, who is not karapt in pakistan , from ur local thana policeman to ig , what about nawaz shrif all those generals and beurocrates. karaption is bad for pakistan. lets take a example of imran khan he spend his youth in englands bar drinking sharb and dancing with goris, can he denies this, and what about sitha white? why imran khan do not accept his daughter which was born as result of relation between imran and sitha white, imran khan just take DNA test so every body know that she is not her daughter, in pakistan it is call heram key olad;

this is ot karaption? NOW praying on the stage will wash all those youth and sitha white dags? sameway jamat has killed thousands of young people in afganistan in the name of jehad, spread the wapons in pakistan ,all those bayguna blood is on jamat hands, they show in the picture how that brain wash the small kid from begining, instead of making them to idealise bill gates or steve jobs or mike( facebook owner) they make a dashatgard, who do not listen to any body and think that what he belives is correct, so if he has a chance he force his views on others by hook or by crook

0 Not allowed!

Stewie Griffin is offline Genius Member
    : I don't get mad, I get
    stabby

Quoted
    269 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by saif12121979 View Post
    shermela faroqi is a corrupt daughter of a corrupt father .......

She is a convict herself so....

0 Not allowed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12