Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions
Latest Columns

Discuss When will Imran Khan ask this ......... ?? in Current Affair Talks Shows and Debate forum, in Desi Dramas / Media / Pakistani Politics Shows and Entertainment category.

PTI
    PTI is offline Banned
    Edit>

Quoted
    2401 Post(s)

When will Imran Khan ask this ......... ??

In a dream world meeting:

Cameron Munter meets Imran Khan and Imran Khan asking Cameron Munter: " Mr Ambassador you need to apologize NOW for the murder of our 26 soldiers and release my sister Dr. Afia Siddiqui "

In a dream world phone call:

Altaf Hussain calls Imran Khan and Imran Khan asking: " Mr. Altaf Hussain when will you apologize for killing innocent people and injuring my PTI workers in Karachi on May 12 "

In a dream meeting:

Gen Pasha meets Imran Khan and Imran Khan asks him: " General Pasha why are you killing my Balochi family ? "

In a dream meeting:

Gen Kayani meets Imran Khan and Imran Khan asks him: " How is it possible that you were not aware of OBL raid few miles from PMA Kakul and did not responded with Air Force "

In a dream car ride:

Shah Mehmood rides in a car to a rally in Karachi and Imran Khan asks him: " Shah Mehmood you defended the Pakistan's nuclear plan on TV and now you are swearing on Allah that the nuclear plans are not safe in presence of Zardari when even a dumb a$$ knows that no politician have ever had any role in the security of Pakistan's nuclear plans. You were a Foreign Minister of Pakistan, dont you know that your statement about the security our nuclear assess will be used in international media against us to promote the Zionist agenda " ?

BUT these are just dreams.....................far from reality..... as there will be many more important things to talk about !!

N.B: " now instead of comparing a great leader like Imran Khan to a corrupt leader like Nawaz Shareef, THINK........!! AND THINK !!

› See More: When will Imran Khan ask this ......... ??

1 Not allowed!

imrankhan1984 is offline Genius Member
    There are only 10 type people
    in this world. Those who
    understand Binary and those
    who Do not !!!

Quoted
    391 Post(s)

Re: When will Imran Khan ask this ......... ??

Slowly and surely.... one step at a time... You want IMRAN KHAN conquer the whole world for you....

That story was written specifically for people like you, where a hen gave golden eggs and the owner went to get the whole vault...

0 Not allowed!

Ghafoor10 is offline Expert Member
    PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

Quoted
    772 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PTI View Post

Cameron Munter meets Imran Khan and Imran Khan asking Cameron Munter: " Mr Ambassador you need to apologize NOW for the murder of our 26 soldiers and release my sister Dr. Afia Siddiqui "

Altaf Hussain calls Imran Khan and Imran Khan asking: " Mr. Altaf Hussain when will you apologize for killing innocent people and injuring my PTI workers in Karachi on May 12 "

In a dream meeting:

Gen Pasha meets Imran Khan and Imran Khan asks him: " General Pasha why are you killing my Balochi family ? "

In a dream meeting:

Gen Kayani meets Imran Khan and Imran Khan asks him: " How is it possible that you were not aware of OBL raid few miles from PMA Kakul and did not responded with Air Force "

In a dream car ride:

Shah Mehmood rides in a car to a rally in Karachi and Imran Khan asks him: " Shah Mehmood you defended the Pakistan's nuclear plan on TV and now you are swearing on Allah that the nuclear plans are not safe in presence of Zardari when even a dumb a$$ knows that no politician have ever had any role in the security of Pakistan's nuclear plans. You were a Foreign Minister of Pakistan, dont you know that your statement about the security our nuclear assess will be used in international media against us to promote the Zionist agenda " ?

BUT these are just dreams.....................far from reality..... as there will be many more important things to talk about !!

N.B: " now instead of comparing a great leader like Imran Khan to a corrupt leader like Nawaz Shareef, THINK........!! AND THINK !!

Its funny you only dream about Imran Khan whereas our rulers are sleeping...when Imran Khan comes in a power then you wont have to dream he will do all those things. Grow up and think logically.

1 Not allowed!

Jury is offline Expert Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    1561 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PTI View Post

In a dream meeting:

In a dream meeting:

In a dream car ride:

Ask Asma Jahangir, she claimed and phoned MQM London Secretariat to stop rally, because there would be blood shed.
    When MQM asked her, who, she said, VERY CLOSE TO YOU.
    Then MQM said it is your duty to tell. But she hasn't revealed, yet.

0 Not allowed!

mansif is offline Genius Member
    Edit>

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    725 Post(s)

who call imran a leader.....?????
    He is a failed man with having no character
    Failed as father....
    failed as husband...
    failed as politician...
    and his political style will soon fail him in charity works aswell.

0 Not allowed!

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

Quoted
    772 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mansif View Post
    who call imran a leader.....?????
    He is a failed man with having no character
    Failed as father....
    failed as husband...
    failed as politician...
    and his political style will soon fail him in charity works aswell.
    Yeah we believe you....thats why Noon league is more afraid of PTI then PPP. They have lost sleep and every program you watch they are talking aginst PTI. If Imran is a failed man then why give him that much importance? The answer is by coming here posting and saying stuff wont make noon league any popular.

0 Not allowed!

khanaafaq is offline Expert Member
    ab bas b kar do yar

Quoted
    2641 Post(s)

Cameron Munter meets Imran Khan and Imran Khan asking Cameron Munter: " Mr Ambassador Accept my apology that I blame you country in my speeches but its only for point scoring. "

Altaf Hussain calls Imran Khan and Imran Khan asking: " Mr. Altaf Hussain I sent PTI's Flags to 90 please instruct Abdul Sattar that present of people should be as their presence in MQM's Jalsa.

In a dream meeting:

Gen Pasha meets Imran Khan and Imran Khan asks him: " General Pasha some persons (give him some name) are not joining PTI. Can you bring them to PTI please.

In a dream meeting:

Gen Kayani meets Imran Khan and Imran Khan asks him: " Jana kaya main PM ban jaon ga na. mujey umeed to hain ke aap ka saya sar per ho to aisa ho jain ga magar janab log samajdar hotey ja rahain hain aor phir PML-N be to logo ko such bata rahi hain "

0 Not allowed!

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

Quoted
    772 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by khanaafaq View Post

Cameron Munter meets Imran Khan and Imran Khan asking Cameron Munter: " Mr Ambassador Accept my apology that I blame you country in my speeches but its only for point scoring. "

Altaf Hussain calls Imran Khan and Imran Khan asking: " Mr. Altaf Hussain I sent PTI's Flags to 90 please instruct Abdul Sattar that present of people should be as their presence in MQM's Jalsa.

In a dream meeting:

Gen Pasha meets Imran Khan and Imran Khan asks him: " General Pasha some persons (give him some name) are not joining PTI. Can you bring them to PTI please.

In a dream meeting:

Gen Kayani meets Imran Khan and Imran Khan asks him: " Jana kaya main PM ban jaon ga na. mujey umeed to hain ke aap ka saya sar per ho to aisa ho jain ga magar janab log samajdar hotey ja rahain hain aor phir PML-N be to logo ko such bata rahi hain "

Lets put everything in propective let you the reality:

(1) The reality is Nawaz Sharif singned an agreement because he was afraid of mosquitoes in jail and then lied to the nation he did not sign an agreement, the all of sudden he did sign the agreement but it was only for 5 years but when the agreement was leaked it was 10 years.

(2) Nawaz Sharif dictched the nation in crisis.

(3)Nawaz Sharif was the son of Zia. Zia Launched him and made him punjab minister initially and then prime minister.

(4) He looted and borrowed money that he never paid back to financial institutions.

(5) He joined hands with Zardari and helped him mess Pakistan up.

(6) He was attempted playing and proposing Kim Barker...lol

(7) He has his daughter, son in law, brother, nephew and soon his son would be running a party...

List goes on, these are the harsh realities of noon league you talk about dreams pay attention to the reality my friend.

0 Not allowed!