Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Discuss YOGA is Hindu worship. Nobody listens in Pakistan. Begums continue YOGA. Church call it Devil's work in Current Affair Talks Shows and Debate forum, in Desi Dramas / Media / Pakistani Politics Shows and Entertainment category.

DilDil is offline Star Member
    DilDil

Quoted
    543 Post(s)

YOGA is Hindu worship. Nobody listens in Pakistan. Begums continue YOGA. Church call it Devil's work

Pakistani Begums continue with Yoga and do not listen to the advice that it is a Hindu Worship.

Now the Church Steps foward on Yoga while the Muslims stay mum about it and continue with Hindu worship.

Yoga is the work of the devil, says Vatican's chief exorcist

• And you'll never guess what his favourite film is...
    By Nick Pisa

Last updated at 5:50 PM on 25th November 2011
    [headerlinks
    Outspoken: Don Gabriele Amorth, the Chief Exorcist for the Vatican for the past 25 years, spoke of his dislikes at a fringe event of the Umbria Film Festival

Father Gabriel Amorth has carried out more than 70,000 exorcisms in his capacity as Chief Exorcist at the Vatican.

The 85-year-old can boast 25 years in the post after being appointed by the late Pope John Paul II.
    At a conference today, he surprised the delegates by revealing some of his greatest dislikes - yoga and Harry Potter.
    Father Amorth, a colourful and often outspoken personality, said:'Practising yoga brings evil as does reading Harry Potter. They may both seem innocuous but they both deal with magic and that leads to evil.'
    He added:'Yoga is the Devil's work. You thing you are doing it for stretching your mind and body but it leads to Hinduism. All these oriental religions are based on the false belief of reincarnation.'
    Father Amorth, speaking on the subject of People And Religion at a fringe event at the Umbria Film Festival in Terni, spoke of his distaste for JK Rowling's young wizard.
    He said:'People think it is an innocuous book for children but it's about magic and that leads to evil. In Harry Potter the Devil is at work in a cunning and crafty way, he is using his extraordinary powers of magic and evil.

Twin terrors: Yoga turns devotees towards Hinduism, believes Father Amorth - while

'Satan is always hidden and the thing he desires more than anything is for people to believe he does not exist. He studies each and everyone of us and our tendencies towards good and evil and then he tempts us.
    'My advice to young people would be to watch out for nightclubs because the path is always the same: alcohol, sex, drugs and Satanic sects.'
    It is not the first time that Father Amorth has raised eyebrows with his forthright views - last year he said that the ongoing child sex scandals rocking the Catholic Church were evidence that 'the Devil was at work in the Vatican.'
    'Satan studies each and everyone of us and our tendencies towards good and evil and then he tempts us'

While in 2006, Father Amorth, who was ordained a priest in 1954, gave an interview to Vatican Radio in which he said that Nazi leader Adolf Hitler and Russian dictator Josef Stalin were both possessed by the Devil.
    According to secret Vatican documents recently released the then wartime Pope Pius XII attempted a 'long distance exorcism' of Hitler but it failed to have any effect.
    It is also not the first time that Father Amorth, who is president of the International Association of Exorcists, has spoken out against Harry Potter saying in the past that it opens children's minds to dabbling with the occult and black magic.

Horrific: Satan at work in the 1973 film starring Linda Blair which is perhaps unsurprisingly Father Amorth's favourite film

Today Vanda Vanni, of the Italian Yoga Association, said:'A Satanic practice? Pardon the pun but that is an accusation that is neither in Heaven or on earth. Father Amorth's accusation is completely without foundation.
    'It is an outrageous thing to say - yoga is not a religion but a spiritual discipline. It is about freedom and a search to find one's inner self. It does not touch religion and has nothing to do with Satanic sects nor does it encourage people to join them.
    Giorgio Furlan, who runs the Yoga Academy in Rome, said`:'There are some paths of yoga which do lead towards Hinduism but other paths are more philosophical but their is no direct link with religion and certainly no link with Satanism.
    'To say such things shows you have no idea of what you are talking about - yoga controls violent impulses of the nervous system and subconscious - to be honest with me it had the effect of bringing me closer to Christianity and in particular the Catholic Church which I had abandoned as a youngster.

Read more: Yoga is the work of the devil, says Vatican's chief exorcist (and he doesn't like Harry Potter much either) | Mail Online

0 Not allowed!

benice is offline Expert Member
    اللہ اکبر

Quoted
    1058 Post(s)

Re: YOGA is Hindu worship. Nobody listens in Pakistan. Begums continue YOGA. Church call it Devil's

Quote Originally Posted by cancer View Post
    No we'r better 'off' learning Islam from NS's Nokerrs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    کسی شخص کی مخالفت میں اسلام سے بھی بےزاری ؟؟
    کیوں اندر کا منافق باہر آ گیا ؟؟

1 Not allowed!

DilDil

Quoted
    543 Post(s)

Re: YOGA is Hindu worship. Nobody listens in Pakistan. Begums continue YOGA. Church call it Devil's

It is so clear that this thread is meant for the Muslims only. During my interaction with so many Pakistanis, I found that they and especially their Begums were regularly practicising Yoga meditation and physical hand-clasp, namaste style, exercises. I was not in favour and they would not listen. Then I came upon this topic in a local press. Here even the Christians are calling it as work of a devil or shaytaan.
    Hence, it is meant for those Muslims who would like to known about the details hidden in Yoga.

It definitely is not for Qadianis, who themselves are a product of satanic maneuvres. Like ashahid.
    Non practicing Muslims should stay away as well, it is not for you. Some threads are for a limited audience. This time it was for awake and practicing Muslim only.

0 Not allowed!

cancer is offline Expert Member
    not tired !!!!!!!!!!!

Quoted
    1835 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lolipop2 View Post
    کسی شخص کی مخالفت میں اسلام سے بھی بےزاری ؟؟
    کیوں اندر کا منافق باہر آ گیا ؟؟

You talk about Islam ?
    Do you even know what Islam is ?
    It is you ignorant hypocrites who are the worst enemies of Islam, maligning it by your low level intellect and shallow religiosity !!!!!!!

3 Not allowed!

اللہ اکبر

Quoted
    1058 Post(s)

Why do you always have to come up with these stupid and nonsensical threads aimed against our beautiful religion ???????????
    Just words "our beautiful religion" what religion you are talking about?
    You have to follow Islam in its fully and pure form not just half what you like and fits according to yours and others thinking.

1 Not allowed!

A-shahid is offline Star Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    670 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DilDil View Post
    It is so clear that this thread is meant for the Muslims only. During my interaction with so many Pakistanis, I found that they and especially their Begums were regularly practicising Yoga meditation and physical hand-clasp, namaste style, exercises. I was not in favour and they would not listen. Then I came upon this topic in a local press. Here even the Christians are calling it as work of a devil or shaytaan.
    Hence, it is meant for those Muslims who would like to known about the details hidden in Yoga.

It definitely is not for Qadianis, who themselves are a product of satanic maneuvres. Like ashahid.
    Non practicing Muslims should stay away as well, it is not for you. Some threads are for a limited audience. This time it was for awake and practicing Muslim only.
    It is more like knee-jerk and myopic Muslims who have nothing better in their wretched lives to do than outlaw everything under the sun on one cavilling or the other.

2 Not allowed!

not tired !!!!!!!!!!!

Quoted
    1835 Post(s)

Just words "our beautiful religion" what religion you are talking about?
    You have to follow Islam in its fully and pure form not just half what you like and fits according to yours and others thinking.
    Thats exactly what I try to do. The reason I have no time to listen to quacks masquerading as guardians of faith !!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Not allowed!

اللہ اکبر

Quoted
    1058 Post(s)

[/SIZE]
    You talk about Islam ?
    Do you even know what Islam is ?
    It is you ignorant hypocrites who are the worst enemies of Islam, maligning it by your low level intellect and shallow religiosity !!!!!!!
    Yeh, I just talked against Imran Khan and I became "worst enemies of Islam, maligning it by your low level intellect and shallow religiosity " Am I what you said or your are the Hypocrite.
    I pray to Allah that Imran Khan do get in power then We all will see in 6 months what will happen?

1 Not allowed!

DilDil

Quoted
    543 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by A-shahid View Post
    It is more like knee-jerk and myopic Muslims who have nothing better in their wretched lives to do than outlaw everything under the sun on one cavilling or the other.
    My posts are acting like ''Mirchain'' to this Qadiani, I can see him uneasy. So is the poorly informed 'cancer' of the brain person.

0 Not allowed!

Edit>

Quoted
    670 Post(s)

My posts are acting like ''Mirchain'' to this Qadiani, I can see him uneasy. So is the poorly informed 'cancer' of the brain person.
    Clean-shaven Jew is so apt in grasping the feelings of a 'Qadiani', isn't it?? Your agenda to de-world Islam will not be permitted to be consummated here.

0 Not allowed!

lilly_isl is offline Paki(by)heart
    'It always seems impossible
    until it's done' -- Nelson
    Mandela

Quoted
    121 Post(s)

Why do you always have to come up with these stupid and nonsensical threads aimed against our beautiful religion ???????????
    there should be button in threads " slap the up-loader"

4 Not allowed!

اللہ اکبر

Quoted
    1058 Post(s)

آج بڑی زبان چل رہی ہے ؟ کیا ہوا چرچ کا نام آ گیا درمیان میں ؟
    سارے چرچ والے بھی اپنا اسلام بھول کر ساتھ مل گئے ہیں اس لئے؟

لیکن مرزا جی اس کا جواب تو دو۔

great principles of left and its true virtues

1) Proactive and Growth driven strategies.
    2) Emphasis on human rights
    3) Protection of minorities
    4) Equal rights for women
    5) Seperation of state and church
    6) Moderation and rejection of all extremism
    7) Rejection of colonialism, imperialism and protectionism
    8) Unshakable belief in democracy, rule of law and constitution...

And numerous others which will be spelt out later in the course of this thread.

0 Not allowed!

not tired !!!!!!!!!!!

Quoted
    1835 Post(s)

Yeh, I just talked against Imran Khan and I became "worst enemies of Islam, maligning it by your low level intellect and shallow religiosity " Am I what you said or your are the Hypocrite.
    I pray to Allah that Imran Khan do get in power then We all will see in 6 months what will happen?

No my dear dumbo its not that. I have seen you debate here and even on issues that I agree, you come up with the most stupid line of reasoning that anyone can think off. Knowing your affection for NS only connected the dots. Every Muslim should practice Islam but only the people with highest level of intellect and sincerity must be the flag bearers. Others can impress by their character just like the traders who went to Malaysia/Indonesia and China and converted droves. Both types are endangered species to the verge of extinction !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Not allowed!

Edit>

Quoted
    670 Post(s)

آج بڑی زبان چل رہی ہے ؟ کیا ہوا چرچ کا نام آ گیا درمیان میں ؟
    سارے چرچ والے بھی اپنا اسلام بھول کر ساتھ مل گئے ہیں اس لئے؟

لیکن مرزا جی اس کا جواب تو دو۔

I think you are a professional and an accomplished pastor who ritualistically brings in the word 'Church' in every discourse, argument and platform. Do you get paid according to the number of times you hit the 'magic wand'??

3 Not allowed!

اللہ اکبر

Quoted
    1058 Post(s)

Clean-shaven Jew is so apt in grasping the feelings of a 'Qadiani', isn't it?? Your agenda to de-world Islam will not be permitted to be consummated here.
    تمہارے بھی یہی خیالات ہیں نا مرزا جی ۔

اس پر روشنی مرزا جی ۔۔

---------- Post added at 07:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 AM ----------

In your kind of 'leftist' Pakistan, apologies would be reserved for shady and chimerical characters like HH. Boy, no wonder right wingers are pulling the rugs from under your feet.

1 Not allowed!

Edit>

Quoted
    670 Post(s)

اس پر روشنی مرزا جی ۔۔

---------- Post added at 07:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 AM ----------

Stop posting the videos of your genealogy. If I didnt like their scourage of heir, I would certainly send a thousand maledictions on them too.

It is funny how you switched from Church to Qadiyani propaganda material.

2 Not allowed!

اللہ اکبر

Quoted
    1058 Post(s)

Stop posting the videos of your genealogy. If I didnt like their scourage of heir, I would certainly send a thousand maledictions on them too.

It is funny how you switched from Church to Qadiyani propaganda material.

اس پر روشنی مرزا جی ۔۔

1 Not allowed!

lilly_isl is offline Paki(by)heart
    'It always seems impossible
    until it's done' -- Nelson
    Mandela

Quoted
    121 Post(s)

س پر روشنی مرزا جی ۔۔
    is ke ilawa koi jawab nahi hai dekho or enjoy karo

0 Not allowed!

DilDil

Quoted
    543 Post(s)

Qadiani ashahid and lilly and cancer, be careful of the day of judgement. It will be too late then.

0 Not allowed!

Edit>

Quoted
    670 Post(s)

اس پر روشنی مرزا جی ۔۔
    LOL!!!...Another disgraceful and crushing defeat for this mullah lickspittle. He has not got anything to add or deduce but to re-quote the same gibberish like a nasty habit of an autistic child!!!

2 Not allowed!

Abdullah Ali is offline Banned
    Edit>

Quoted
    142 Post(s)

Qadiani ashahid and lilly and cancer, be careful of the day of judgement. It will be too late then.

acha wo careful raheen aur tu tu Nauwzbillah Allah pak say parchi lekhwa kar laya hai kay tu Janti hai ? salay apni shakal dekh .. shakal say hee yahoodi lagta hai .. aur dosron ki fikar chor apni akhrat ki fikar kar

2 Not allowed!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast