Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Discuss ??? in Current Affair Talks Shows and Debate forum, in Desi Dramas / Media / Pakistani Politics Shows and Entertainment category.

suave is offline Expert Member
    Cosmopolitan!

Quoted
    775 Post(s)

Question ???

4 Not allowed!

Muhammad Bhatti is offline Star Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    792 Post(s)

Re: ???

Thanks for sharing it. I really appreciate it. Everybody knows evil like Hamid Mir and Asma Shirazi. Marvi sarmad is the biggest evil in this country.

1 Not allowed!

sergeant123 is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    24 Post(s)

Thanks for sharing. Its good to see Pakistani youth understand what is happening around them. Awareness is the only way to counter these mercenaries.

0 Not allowed!

PanWala is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    1 Post(s)

what a load of utter non sense

1 Not allowed!

moazzamniaz is offline Expert Member
    A Normal Human Being with Most
    Common Flaws

Quoted
    1120 Post(s)

جس دن اس گمراہ کن اور جھوٹی ویڈیو بنانے والے کو ٹوٹر کمنٹس پڑھنے کا طریقہ آ گیا، اس دن یہ خود ہی شرم کے مارے ڈوب کے مر جاۓ گا

4 Not allowed!

Cosmopolitan!

Quoted
    775 Post(s)

50 million dollars in question!!!

1 Not allowed!

romesa is offline Expert Member
    Wheneve u r alone remind
    urself that Allah has sent
    everyone else away so that
    there is only u n Him

Quoted
    1641 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by suave View Post
    50 million dollars in question!!!
    who's gonna answer that?????? and obviously that puts media's credibility in doubt........!

1 Not allowed!

cancer is offline Expert Member
    not tired !!!!!!!!!!!

Quoted
    1835 Post(s)

What country allows its citizens to talk like this crappy woman ??????????????

0 Not allowed!

Cosmopolitan!

Quoted
    775 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by romesa View Post
    who's gonna answer that?????? and obviously that puts media's credibility in doubt........!
    It has been declared that one has to train him/her-self in 'Twitter Engineering' to get qualified for asking such questions!

1 Not allowed!

Wheneve u r alone remind
    there is only u n Him

Quoted
    1641 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by suave View Post
    It has been declared that one has to train him/her-self in 'Twitter Engineering' to get qualified for asking such questions!
    lolzzz.............that was asked cuz the so called "liberals" were criticized in the video........i guess that has more importance for some instead of worrying about the real issue, (which obviously makes those liberals' propagand machinery incredible) that takes away our right to have credible and neutral information and it insults our intelligence as humans that we must believe that to be truth whatever these paid journalists are telling us!

2 Not allowed!

khanaafaq is offline Expert Member
    ab bas b kar do yar

Quoted
    2643 Post(s)

where mention in this video that all those journalists got the money.

0 Not allowed!

Cosmopolitan!

Quoted
    775 Post(s)

lolzzz.............that was asked cuz the so called "liberals" were criticized in the video........i guess that has more importance for some instead of worrying about the real issue, (which obviously makes those liberals' propagand machinery incredible) that takes away our right to have credible and neutral information and it insults our intelligence as humans that we must believe that to be truth whatever these paid journalists are telling us!
    lol....
    I am not sure about the blames labelled against these pseudo-liberals are correct or not but as far as I know these persons, they simply stink because of their ideology!

2 Not allowed!

rao7 is offline Banned
    in transition

Quoted
    1178 Post(s)

aik tu jis nay yeah video banayi wo ghatiya hai aur jis nay iss par thread start kar diya wo uss say bara gahtiya hai

0 Not allowed!

ab bas b kar do yar

Quoted
    2643 Post(s)

lolz hamid mir is not so called liberal and 2ndly en sab logo se ikhtelaaf apni jaga magar es tarha propaganda karna kaha ki aqal mandi hain. ya to koi saboot faraham kiya jain ke kis kis ne paisey liey hain.

0 Not allowed!

Wheneve u r alone remind
    there is only u n Him

Quoted
    1641 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by khanaafaq View Post
    lolz hamid mir is not so called liberal and 2ndly en sab logo se ikhtelaaf apni jaga magar es tarha propaganda karna kaha ki aqal mandi hain. ya to koi saboot faraham kiya jain ke kis kis ne paisey liey hain.
    lol.....u took it wrong...i didnt say in logoun nay paisay liyay as i have no proof.............i said they are criticized in the video and i was talking in reference to suave's post, read that again and see if my comment makes sense in that context..........secondly..........i said so called liberals........i dnt knw if hamid mir comes in those so called liberals or not...........but i dnt trust him.........but i was talking more about people like imtiaz alam and marvi sirmed!

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by khanaafaq View Post
    also, the money was given to pakistani media.....so obviously some people got it....and i dnt think anyone is gonna come up and say i got the money (or if this somehow gets leaked in pakistan and challanged in the court, which i really doubt is ever gonna happen), u can figure it out from their analysis and what they propagate............

3 Not allowed!

ab bas b kar do yar

Quoted
    2643 Post(s)

just read last sentence of ur comment that paid journalists. regarding hamid mir, I think he is not so called liberals. but these so called liberals want western independent in Pakistan. They think that Pakistan should be a free country from any ethics. I was watching a prog on maya khan and in that prog farzana bari was saying that a girl is dating with a boy so girl's father have no right to ask her about dating. hamid mir prob is that he is raising voice in favour of missing persons and he criticizes agency's political roles in Pakistan.

lol.....u took it wrong...i didnt say in logoun nay paisay liyay as i have no proof.............i said they are criticized in the video and i was talking in reference to @suave 's post, read that again and see if my comment makes sense in that context..........secondly..........i said so called liberals........i dnt knw if hamid mir comes in those so called liberals or not...........but i dnt trust him.........but i was talking more about people like imtiaz alam and marvi sirmed!

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

also, the money was given to pakistani media.....so obviously some people got it....and i dnt think anyone is gonna come up and say i got the money (or if this somehow gets leaked in pakistan and challanged in the court, which i really doubt is ever gonna happen), u can figure it out from their analysis and what they propagate............

0 Not allowed!

Cosmopolitan!

Quoted
    775 Post(s)

1 Not allowed!

PTI
    PTI is offline Banned
    Edit>

Quoted
    2401 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad Bhatti View Post
    Thanks for sharing it. I really appreciate it. Everybody knows evil like Hamid Mir and Asma Shirazi. Marvi sarmad is the biggest evil in this country.

Thanks for sharing it. I really appreciate it. Everybody knows evil like Hamid Mir, Munafiq Kalla Bhudda Haroon Rashid (Gen Zia, Gen Akhtar Abdurehman Favorite now PTI's favorite), Sharabi Qadyani Hassan Nisar (MQM Favorite now PTI's favorite) and Dogla Mubashir Luqman (MQM, PMLq favorite now PTI's favorite) and Asma Shirazi. Marvi sarmad is the biggest evil in this country.

0 Not allowed!

rao7 is offline Banned
    in transition

Quoted
    1178 Post(s)

WARNING
    Your Warning Quota is over its time to say Good BYE!!
    Last edited by Kaleem; 03-26-2012 at 08:36 AM.

0 Not allowed!

rotomia2002 is offline Gor Pya Koi Hor
    Edit>

Quoted
    211 Post(s)

It bears the trademark of Zaid Hamid. So stupid and idiotic!

1 Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast