Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions
Latest Columns

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Discuss Attack On GHQ Rawalpindi - Video Clips in Current Affair Talks Shows and Debate forum, in Desi Dramas / Media / Pakistani Politics Shows and Entertainment category.

NoToRi0uS is offline |0|20u|) 2|3 |03|\||)|_|
    thinking " Never argue with an
    idiot..."

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    389 Post(s)

Attack On GHQ Rawalpindi - Video Clips

Rehman Malik & Dr Rasul Bakhash Raess

› See More: Attack On GHQ Rawalpindi - Video Clips

0 Not allowed!

johnybaba is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Attack On GHQ Rawalpindi - Video Clips

May God bless the Brig. and the Col. martryed in this attack. Serves as a reminder that the state of Pakistan is under attack by religious zealots and terrorists who claim to be somehow followers of Islam. InshaAllah they will be eliminated soon......

0 Not allowed!

shasnahn is offline Star Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by johnybaba View Post
    May God bless the Brig. and the Col. martryed in this attack. Serves as a reminder that the state of Pakistan is under attack by religious zealots and terrorists who claim to be somehow followers of Islam. InshaAllah they will be eliminated soon......
    Inshallah state of Pakistan will wipe out these swine terrorists.

0 Not allowed!

Muslim is offline Senior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    8 Post(s)

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DHookJwrYg[/media]

0 Not allowed!

Democracy is offline Star Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Any link to Live news channel? please post

0 Not allowed!

coolguy1234 is offline Senior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    53 Post(s)

Pakistan is fighting someone else's war. Why weren't there any attacks before 2004 when mush the jerk moved the armed forces in the north west frontier ?

1 Not allowed!

revolusionistic is offline Star Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Apparently these terrorists had used diversion tactics. 4 of them started firing at one gate while 4 others entered through some other gate. They are now literally in the GHQ premises and have taaken 10-15 hostages in one of the building which include civilian and security personnel.

0 Not allowed!

Edit>

Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by coolguy1234 View Post
    Pakistan is fighting someone else's war. Why weren't there any attacks before 2004 when mush the jerk moved the armed forces in the north west frontier ?
    Pakistan is fighting its own war against terrorists sitting on its territory who are killign its own people. Musharraf moved forces to Waziristan in 2004 because these exact same terrorists were killing tribal elders in Waziristan.

Of couse morally weak and mentally confused people like you support these terrorists who are killing Pakistanis.

0 Not allowed!

Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Edited...
    Offensive Language.
    Last warning to the user.
    bye

0 Not allowed!

Edit>

Quoted
    53 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by johnybaba View Post
    Edited...
    Offensive Language.
    Last warning to the user.
    bye
    Lolz.... they say truth is always bitter and the way your bum is burning from the truthful remarks, I think its obvious.

Khair so coming to the argument at hand, you seem to really mentally retarded. I am talking about large-scale and audacious attacks like the ones that are happening now.

1. If its really OUR war, then why wasn't it BEFORE we moved our forces into the frontier ?

2. If its really OUR war, then are we licking the crumbs falling from amreeka's mouths like scavangers. If its our war, we should have sufficient resources to fight it on our own.

3. I think its a pretty open secret that the high command of TTPs are infact loyal to amreeka.

4. The only casualty of this war are our civilians while India and US are having wet dreams from the joy they must be having from the successful executions of the first step into turning pakistan into Iraq. Bravo Blackwater.

I think it would be much better if you use your energies into winning ANY war rather than using the language for me that u usually use with your mom.

0 Not allowed!

Edit>

Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by coolguy1234 View Post

1. If its really OUR war, then why wasn't it BEFORE we moved our forces into the frontier ?
    There was terrorism in Pakistan throughout 80's and 90's, and there was murder of tribal elders and civilians happening in Waziristan, which is why forces were moved to Waziristan.

2. If its really OUR war, then are we licking the crumbs falling from amreeka's mouths like scavangers. If its our war, we should have sufficient resources to fight it on our own.
    That is a decision of the democratically elected govt, to take assistance from America to fight terrorists, since we are a poor country. If instead YOU can provide the funding that we can goodbye to America, but you are just some bozo typing on a keyboard.

3. I think its a pretty open secret that the high command of TTPs are infact loyal to amreeka.
    Really, where did you hear that ? At your barbershop ? or did your dhobi tell you that ? Last time I checked America was the one who killed the TTP leader, Baitullah Mehsud.

4. The only casualty of this war are our civilians while India and US are having wet dreams from the joy they must be having from the successful executions of the first step into turning pakistan into Iraq. Bravo Blackwater.
    Indeed India is so happy at how successfull their support of the TTP has been, and how they have been able to fool Pakistanis by talking about Shariat, Jihad and "America's war".

I think it would be much better if you use your energies into winning ANY war rather than using the language for me that u usually use with your mom.
    Pakistan is using all its energies to win this war against terror, which is our war. Its time for bozos like you to face the truth rather than hiding behind denial and support for terrorists.

0 Not allowed!

shazia erum is offline Star Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    76 Post(s)

this is black water'activity.they are taking revenge of sawat and cary loger opposition

0 Not allowed!

Edit>

Quoted
    53 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shasnahn View Post
    There was terrorism in Pakistan throughout 80's and 90's, and there was murder of tribal elders and civilians happening in Waziristan, which is why forces were moved to Waziristan. .
    Lolz... there was terrorism in 80's and 90's and in 2004, musharraf suddenly realized that there had been terrorism about 30 years ago and so the next thing you know, our forces are moved in to curb the terrorism which had existed 30 years ago. Moreover, I think its pretty retarded to say that since a few elders were allegedly killed, the forces had to be moved. We have seen far worse violence in karachi and Quetta (target killing) why didn't our forces move in ? simple: these things are handled through policing. You don't move an army to deal with a few, sporadic happenings, unless ofcourse you are a greedy/coward general like mush.

That is a decision of the democratically elected govt, to take assistance from America to fight terrorists, since we are a poor country. If instead YOU can provide the funding that we can goodbye to America, but you are just some bozo typing on a keyboard. .
    Really ? what about the 10 billion dollars our security setup has eaten up from the US without spending a dime on the public welfare. If you are poor country, then learn to live like one. One tank or one aeroplane less and 10,000 pakistani students can go the best places in the world for education.

Really, where did you hear that ? At your barbershop ? or did your dhobi tell you that ? Last time I checked America was the one who killed the TTP leader, Baitullah Mehsud. .
    Dream on honey, he's probably living an anonymous life in some far away country/island. Have you ever heard of witness protection program ? Once the guy has rendered his services in butchering muslims, he has been paid by his masters to live a happy and luxurious life. If I don't have proof of this, then neither do you have the proof that he's dead. ever heard of makeup ?

Pakistan is using all its energies to win this war against terror, which is our war. Its time for bozos like you to face the truth rather than hiding behind denial and support for terrorists.
    Yeah indeed Pakistan is fighting a war created due to the lust/greed/cowardice of a general. I do hope that Pakistan survives it because incase you haven't noticed, we are really screwed. Just try telling anyone that you are a pakistani.

0 Not allowed!

mistehbab is offline Genius Member
    Soldier of ALLAH ALMIGHTY

Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Assalam-o-Alaikum-Warahmat-ULLAH ALL,

@Muslim: STOP!! POSTING BORING!! VIDEOS. You'r boring me as well as EVERYONE. I expect you to come up with the RELEVANT video i.e., the video the of actual fight, NOT! this boring stuff. I have been watching it since the time it took place. I was looking at it live from a hospital.

Upload the video of the fighting. I want to see if they proved to be 'Uqaab' or 'Geedarh' (in urdu).

I want to see how Pakistani Jawaan fought the aggressors

0 Not allowed!

Edit>

Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shazia erum View Post
    this is black water'activity.they are taking revenge of sawat and cary loger opposition
    you mean the attackers on GHQ were Blackwater employees and taking revenge for Swat operation which was against Taliban ? That makes no sense at all.

0 Not allowed!

ms_saleem is offline Senior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    76 Post(s)

frustrated johnybaba is out of his mind.

0 Not allowed!

Edit>

Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ms_saleem View Post
    frustrated johnybaba is out of his mind.
    and what is your emotion ? Satisfaction that Pakistani state is being attacked by terrorists ?

0 Not allowed!

geog47 is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    14 Post(s)

This is a new drama from American salaried paid -******* so they could loaunch American war into Waziristan.
    Last edited by NoToRi0uS; 10-11-2009 at 03:56 AM.

0 Not allowed!

Edit>

Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by geog47 View Post
    This is a new drama from American salaried ****** fauj so they could loaunch American war into Waziristan.
    wah wah ! Army attacked itself and killed its soldiers and officers just so they could go into Waziristan ? hahahahahah. You need to clear the cobwebs in your mind and update yourself to 2009.
    Last edited by NoToRi0uS; 10-11-2009 at 03:56 AM.

0 Not allowed!

Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by geog47 View Post
    This is a new drama from American salaried paid napak fauj so they could loaunch American war into Waziristan.
    My 'loaunch' friend, Pak Army is already in Waziristan. They have been shouting for the past 2 weeks that they are going to launch a major operation in Waziristan. I don't think they need to kill a Brig. and a Col. and 4 other soldiers to lauch an operation. You guys have a really twisted mind. But I don't blame you. I blame the Urdu newspapers in this country who have spawned this ridiculously huge web of consipiracy theorists within Pakistan. I would recommend that you start reading Dawn and The News and avoid the Urdu press for a while.

0 Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast