Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Discuss Attack On GHQ Rawalpindi - Video Clips in Current Affair Talks Shows and Debate forum, in Desi Dramas / Media / Pakistani Politics Shows and Entertainment category.

NoToRi0uS is offline |0|20u|) 2|3 |03|\||)|_|
    thinking " Never argue with an
    idiot..."

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    389 Post(s)

Attack On GHQ Rawalpindi - Video Clips

Rehman Malik & Dr Rasul Bakhash Raess

0 Not allowed!

GraanG2 is offline ~~Movement For Justice~~
    Edit>

Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: Attack On GHQ Rawalpindi - Video Clips

Quote Originally Posted by PakistanZindaabaad View Post

i think its time to WMDs in these areas, let women and children out, if they want, and then go with biological weapons.
    That makes u a bigger terrorist than Taliban Kharijis takfirs.U are more aggressive than them...

0 Not allowed!

jawadkazmi is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartmaan View Post
    so you want to go kill their young kids and sh*t

Eric Cartmaan added 8 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

Do you know lies like that can be caught easily. Actually TTP's spokesman Azam Tariq phoned Dilawar Khan (BBC) yesterday and told them that they have nothing to do with Peshawar bombing.
    Pakistan Army will do Carpet bombing on that crap hole Waziristan...
    and you will be the biggest hypocrite if you do not go and join your beloved Taliban Kharjis there...
    you are pathetic ... you will be the spoksperson of those kharjis....

0 Not allowed!

Edit>

Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jawadkazmi View Post
    Pakistan Army will do Carpet bombing on that crap hole Waziristan...
    and you will be the biggest hypocrite if you do not go and join your beloved Taliban Kharjis there...
    you are pathetic ... you will be the spoksperson of those kharjis....
    Carpet bombing will even kill their children ,women ,elders,animals ,trees and plants...Will u even do that? And then will u be able to differenciate between urself ,USA and Taliban?

0 Not allowed!

Stewie Griffin is offline Genius Member
    : I don't get mad, I get
    stabby

Quoted
    269 Post(s)

i can feel only pity for those who think it is black water, or it is because of drone attacks, they r either misinformed or taliban lovers I also know it is useless to discuss this with these scums as these scums would love to c our people dead like that mistehsab jamatia, but its not his fault as his whole jamat was anti and still is anti pakisatan. I think like past attacks where conspiraters were imams of army mosques these guys had also some1 inside, it is proven that there r some taliban lovers in our military like hameed gul, worst come to worst in 80s Zia jahanumi started enrolling people from religious parties especially jamateislami and they act like termites in military. I can talk a lot about them as this pakistan hater mistehsab knows but its no use only solution is that we kill them and we kill them like dogs, i feel sorry for those who get killed in drone attacks, but its the fault of those cowards who hide in people.But we will kill these kharjiis Insha Allah, like Hazrat Ali (RA) did.
    Like Hazrat Ali RA ? do you know what was the dispute between Hazrat Ali RA and Hazrat Ameer Mo'awia?

0 Not allowed!

Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GraanG2 View Post
    Carpet bombing will even kill their children ,women ,elders,animals ,trees and plants...Will u even do that? And then will u be able to differenciate between urself ,USA and Taliban?
    people have been asked to leave....
    the Takfiri element can not hide behind population any more....

0 Not allowed!

Edit>

Quoted
    1 Post(s)

people have been asked to leave....
    the Takfiri element can not hide behind population any more....
    Leave ? and go where ? to the camps where the winter is only a month away...Also what abt their animals,their houses and their source of income...Ask me and ask the people of Swat and Buner who spent those unforgettable 3 months the sun only a mile away from their heads in the camps...Its easy to say this for others but apply it to urself first and then tell it to others...Can u leave ur room ,ur house and ur computer ,internet and ur Aish O araam ...No u cant ...But u can tell others to leave cos u have kill a few thousand terrorists.

0 Not allowed!

Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Leave ? and go where ? to the camps where the winter is only a month away...Also what abt their animals,their houses and their source of income...Ask me and ask the people of Swat and Buner who spent those unforgettable 3 months the sun only a mile away from their heads in the camps...Its easy to say this for others but apply it to urself first and then tell it to others...Can u leave ur room ,ur house and ur computer ,internet and ur Aish O araam ...No u cant ...But u can tell others to leave cos u have kill a few thousand terrorists.
    this is War my dear....

no one should harbour Terrorists and animals like Taliban and Al Qaeda...

People from Sawat evacuated and helped Pakistan Army... and now have their homes free of those Kharji khinzeers

0 Not allowed!

Edit>

Quoted
    1 Post(s)

this is War my dear....
    Then we shouldn't cry and should face them.And also give them the right to fight back as u said its WAR....Cos we shouldn't expect that we will carpet bomb them and attack them with drones killing their innocent children and women and they will sit at home eating pop corns....I am sure they dont care where scuicide attack is halal or haram and whether killing innocents are haram or halal,Cos they might be thinking like u ...That everything is fair in love and war...So let stop crying and fight the war and dont issue fatwas in war that what should be done in war and what should not be done.

0 Not allowed!

Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Then we shouldn't cry and should face them.And also give them the right to fight back as u said its WAR....Cos we shouldn't expect that we will carpet bomb them and attack them with drones killing their innocent children and women and they will sit at home eating pop corns....I am sure they dont care where scuicide attack is halal or haram and whether killing innocents are haram or halal,Cos they might be thinking like u ...That everything is fair in love and war...So let stop crying and fight the war and dont issue fatwas in war that what should be done in war and what should not be done.
    the only ones who are crying are Kharji Morons....
    they all will die.... sent straight to hell....
    our Army will flush them out of their caves....
    we wil have videos of army beating the crap out of Kharjis morons Talibans in Jails....
    we will bomb the crap out of them..

0 Not allowed!

Edit>

Quoted
    1 Post(s)

the only ones who are crying are Kharji Morons....
    they all will die.... sent straight to hell....
    our Army will flush them out of their caves....
    we wil have videos of army beating the crap out of Kharjis morons Talibans in Jails....
    we will bomb the crap out of them..
    Thats what USA (Bush ) said in 2001 ,with his B52 along with his 36 friend countries NATO ,and carpet bombed Afghanistan and now they are looking for a safe exit but wanna push Our Great Pakistan into it....USING US...Read this and dont make another bush of urself...I pray May every terrorist be wiped out of Our Pakistan but only shouting and crying from ur bed wont help.

And also this happens if u dont accept their conditions......Wake up...Dont be used by Yahood and Nasara.

0 Not allowed!

abdul is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    32 Post(s)

It is a war, but unfortunately there is no end to it and this is for sure that the causality will be Pakistan and its people. People living in Islamabad and Waziristan.

We have come to the level of such moral values that unless it is not our father, mother, sister or brother, we hardly care about the death, abduction or murder of any other human being.

0 Not allowed!

Pakistani73 is offline Star Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    124 Post(s)

i can feel only pity for those who think it is black water, or it is because of drone attacks, they r either misinformed or taliban lovers I also know it is useless to discuss this with these scums as these scums would love to c our people dead like that mistehsab jamatia, but its not his fault as his whole jamat was anti and still is anti pakisatan. I think like past attacks where conspiraters were imams of army mosques these guys had also some1 inside, it is proven that there r some taliban lovers in our military like hameed gul, worst come to worst in 80s Zia jahanumi started enrolling people from religious parties especially jamateislami and they act like termites in military. I can talk a lot about them as this pakistan hater mistehsab knows but its no use only solution is that we kill them and we kill them like dogs, i feel sorry for those who get killed in drone attacks, but its the fault of those cowards who hide in people.But we will kill these kharjiis Insha Allah, like Hazrat Ali (RA) did.
    100% Agree with you. We need very strong and Professional army and clear from Yazeed Gullism philosophy. I would say again we need very strong and professional army as institution but not as political party. Gullism is destroying our country internally.
    Pakistan Army Zindabad, Pakistan Paindabad

0 Not allowed!

lastking is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I know life and death is in the hands of Allah, but there is some responsibilities on every body's shoulders and we expect that our army will protect us from our enimies but they can't protect themselves I dont trust them that they are capable to protect our country,. We should tnk abt it

0 Not allowed!

iceprince30 is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartmaan View Post
    so you want to go kill their young kids and sh*t
    Kids can be taken away from them to prevent any brainwashing.
    Rest of the families should be sent to some "camp" for life, and it should be made sure that their lives are hard like hell.

This is a preventive measure to kill the motivation of these savages who would know that if they are suicidal, they are taking their families to hell as well. Hence the motivation that families will be taken good care of and would be paid millions after their death, will vanish.

Believe me, make few examples and it will save millions of lives.
    I don't care if few thousand savages are killed to save 170 million.

iceprince30 added 7 Minutes and 3 Seconds later...

If in order to save 170 million people few thousands have to die, so be it! Don't host terrorists if you don't wanna get killed in the war.

Unlike USA, it is the question of the very survival of Pakistan and 170 MILLION people (women, children, teachers, elders, disabled included) + millions of trees, plants, animals, fish,... you name it.

So this is the sacrifice which is acceptable to our nation.
    Last edited by iceprince30; 10-11-2009 at 05:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

0 Not allowed!

Edit>

Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by iceprince30 View Post

Believe me, make few examples and it will save millions of lives.
    I don't care if few thousand savages are killed to save 170 million.
    Thats the same thing Taliban think...I dont see any difference between ur ideology and theirs...Cos they also say the same thing i-e, kill a few thousand savages to save hundreds of thousands of waziristanis.The only difference I see here is they are called terrorists and u are called a patriot.

So this is the sacrifice which is acceptable to our nation.

Hmmmm again no difference of thinking...They say the same...They say they dont care if they kill 170 millions to save their children and women.
    Last edited by GraanG2; 10-11-2009 at 05:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

0 Not allowed!

syed bhai is offline Senior Member
    Edit>

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

mujhay yeh samjh naheen aati yeh sab kia ho raha hai yeh taliban sab key sab amriki aur indian agent hain issi liay tau sab say pehlay amriki media khabar ka patta chalta hai.

0 Not allowed!

iceprince30 is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Thats the same thing Taliban think...I dont see any difference between ur ideology and theirs...Cos they also say the same thing i-e, kill a few thousand savages to save hundreds of thousands of waziristanis.The only difference I see here is they are called terrorists and u are called a patriot.
    Hmmmm again no difference of thinking...They say the same...They say they dont care if they kill 170 millions to save their children and women.
    What are you talking about?
    If these Talibans live in peace and denounce terrorism, stop harboring international terrorists, let the govt. establish its writ in those areas, why would anyone in his right mind want to bomb them?

But as you, me and every other citizen of Pakistan has witnessed, these Jahil terrorists (foot soldiers of indians and other foreign powers), drug growing zealots are only interested in few things... power, money and murder.

So its about time to get rid of this for once and all.

And BTW, this is the demand of innocent people living there as well, to liberate them from those savages.

Swat is right before our eyes. Thumbs up for our brave army for minimal collateral damage!

0 Not allowed!

Edit>

Quoted
    1 Post(s)

What are you talking about?
    If these Talibans live in peace and denounce terrorism, stop harboring international terrorists, let the govt. establish its writ in those areas, why would anyone in his right mind want to bomb them?

But as you, me and every other citizen of Pakistan has witnessed, these Jahil terrorists (foot soldiers of indians and other foreign powers), drug growing zealots are only interested in few things... power, money and murder.

So its about time to get rid of this for once and all.

And BTW, this is the demand of innocent people living there as well, to liberate them from those savages.

Swat is right before our eyes. Thumbs up for our brave army for minimal collateral damage!
    I wish and pray that May the peace u and I want come to this country But I am afraid its not gonna come without talking ,educating our new generation and Justice...give them their human rights ...anyway We all shall wait for the coming time and lets see if this war comes to an end and who wins...Wars cant be win ,even if u win,U still lose.So I personally think bombing is not a solution...Talking has always solved problems...

I am out now...Lets all pray for our country and the devolepment and peace of it...Aamin

0 Not allowed!

Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Live update running on news channels....
    explossions and firing has been herd some 20 mins from now...
    seems the operation has started and the Kharjis will either be captured or sent straight to hell.....

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD...
    PAKISTAN ARMY Zindabad...

0 Not allowed!

PakistanZindaabaad is offline Expert Member
    sick of pti bullies

Quoted
    605 Post(s)

0 Not allowed!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast