Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Discuss If u Hate Imran Khan watch this once in Current Affair Talks Shows and Debate forum, in Desi Dramas / Media / Pakistani Politics Shows and Entertainment category.

Ahmadme3 is offline Member
    Feeling French air......its
    awesome !

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Video If u Hate Imran Khan watch this once

8 Not allowed!

londoner007 is offline Genius Member
    Good Night

Quoted
    1183 Post(s)

Re: If u Hate Imran Khan watch this once

Quote Originally Posted by Stolen_Identity View Post
    it goes for u too dont tease and dont get teased... we all Pakistanis are same we dont respect the difference of opinion...
    I don't get teased easily but I don't leave them untill they run away

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by jumrose View Post
    I'm sure you can say lot in return but that will not change the fact that with people like you and dachi and few other in pakistan and person's you support, we do not need an outside enemy.
    People are idiot like yourself who thinks that they are more Pakistani then any one else . You pti Walay claim to be educated but by looks of it you never been in school or if you have then education didn't do you any favour. By passing this type of comments you are showing your jahalat . But never mind we will bring you towards right path one day inshallah

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by __QanOOn__ View Post
    @dachiexpress

Kia app nay bhe MA Islamiat ki degree wahein say banwai hay jahan say Dr Amir Liaqat nay PhD ki degree banwai the?

In dono kay baray may kia khayal hay apka?

Qanoon bahi are you trying to say that nazia hassan was Sita white of altaf Husain

One common thing is both ladies are dead and men still alive

0 Not allowed!

jumrose is offline Star Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    421 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by londoner007 View Post
    I don't get teased easily but I don't leave them untill they run away

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

People are idiot like yourself who thinks that they are more Pakistani then any one else . You pti Walay claim to be educated but by looks of it you never been in school or if you have then education didn't do you any favour. By passing this type of comments you are showing your jahalat . But never mind we will bring you towards right path one day inshallah

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

Qanoon bahi are you trying to say that nazia hassan was Sita white of altaf Husain

I would say also that you need to come on right path but that ship has sailed.Its not that you people are naive,but you are cunning.You know what you are doing is not in the best interest of pakistan but you keep doing it.Because you and your political mafia want pakistan to go down and live like a disabled country.

0 Not allowed!

__QanOOn__ is offline ♡♥♡PTI♡♥♡
    "A man is enrolled near
    Allah as a liar if he is
    accustomed to false speaking
    and false discuss

Quoted
    2574 Post(s)

Hahaha nahi brother.
    There are some rumors about these two as well so just posted it.

0 Not allowed!

Good Night

Quoted
    1183 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jumrose View Post
    I would say also that you need to come on right path but that ship has sailed.Its not that you people are naive,but you are cunning.You know what you are doing is not in the best interest of pakistan but you keep doing it.Because you and your political mafia want pakistan to go down and live like a disabled country.
    Like I said before your type of idiot thinks that they are right and every one else is wrong. Carry on embarrassing yourself you guys have no shame what's so ever

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

Hahaha nahi brother.
    There are some rumors about these two as well so just posted it.
    I was right then

0 Not allowed!

"A man is enrolled near
    Allah as a liar if he is
    and false discuss

Quoted
    2574 Post(s)

I was right then
    I dont know the reality of the case as I said there are some rumors about them. I posted it just in responce to dachiexpress for posting somewhat similar thing. Both alleged not proven ;)

0 Not allowed!

miranda is offline Expert Member
    Josh-e-qadah say bazm
    chiraaghaan kiye hue

Quoted
    2142 Post(s)

Another senseless and meaning less reply from you Miranda again . You really are disappointing me I really thought you was clever but I was wrong ............ What a shame. Try again but take your time this time and think properly or you can take some onece advice before you post .........

hahah and the intelligent Londoner007 keep replying "logically" here. masla tu yeh hai ke main advice bhi tumhare posts sai lai raha hoon lolz hahah I am sure tumnai ab bhi useless sa reply ker daina hai aur samajhna hai ke koi teer chalaya hai lolz

0 Not allowed!

Good Night

Quoted
    1183 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by miranda View Post

hahah and the intelligent Londoner007 keep replying "logically" here. masla tu yeh hai ke main advice bhi tumhare posts sai lai raha hoon lolz hahah I am sure tumnai ab bhi useless sa reply ker daina hai aur samajhna hai ke koi teer chalaya hai lolz
    My teacher told me not to argue with idiots but I'm doing agianst here ....

0 Not allowed!

Ghafoor10 is offline Expert Member
    PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

Quoted
    773 Post(s)

hahaha carry on ...you idiot...

0 Not allowed!

Good Night

Quoted
    1183 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ghafoor10 View Post
    hahaha carry on ...you idiot...
    Now I have to tell this ghafoor idiot that I was talking about people like himself

0 Not allowed!

Ghafoor10 is offline Expert Member
    PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

Quoted
    773 Post(s)

Now I have to tell this ghafoor idiot that I was talking about people like himself

Shall we have a poll who is an idiot...the one who follows ganja and ganja the tried and test failure or the one who wants to try someone new..I am sure I know what would be the result.

But on a lighter note I have had a chat with my doc he has recommended this for you and your mates...
    Burnol_Plus_Anti_4acac6a76c04d.jpg

0 Not allowed!

Good Night

Quoted
    1183 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ghafoor10 View Post
    Shall we have a poll who is an idiot...the one who follows ganja and ganja the tried and test failure or the one who wants to try someone new..I am sure I know what would be the result.

But on a lighter note I have had a chat with my doc he has recommended this for you and your mates...
    Burnol_Plus_Anti_4acac6a76c04d.jpg

Your doctor is Jahil like yourself and don't need to do the poll you already earn idiot title after all you worked hard to get this far
    so don't give up your hard earned title easily . Your leader offcourse is campion of idiots so all in one

---------- Post added at 06:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 AM ----------

I dont know the reality of the case as I said there are some rumors about them. I posted it just in responce to @dachiexpress for posting somewhat similar thing. Both alleged not proven ;)
    Well one is proven in the court but don't know about the other one

0 Not allowed!

Josh-e-qadah say bazm
    chiraaghaan kiye hue

Quoted
    2142 Post(s)

kiya kamal kisim ka ignorant hia yeh nooner. Ghafoor Allah ka naam hai, careful rehna next time Jahil insaan.

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

but maire teachers nai kaha tha ke idiot ko yeh ehsaas dila do ke woh is duniya ka sab sai bara idiot hai aur apnai aap ko Londoner kehalwata hai lolz

0 Not allowed!

Good Night

Quoted
    1183 Post(s)

kiya kamal kisim ka ignorant hia yeh nooner. Ghafoor Allah ka naam hai, careful rehna next time Jahil insaan.

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

but maire teachers nai kaha tha ke idiot ko yeh ehsaas dila do ke woh is duniya ka sab sai bara idiot hai aur apnai aap ko Londoner kehalwata hai lolz

I know you liking your name idiot that's why you trying a bit harder to prove that you are not just an idiot but maha idiot ..

And I'm talking to this ghafoor idiot who is not Allah ok that is your problem when you have to answer you come out with these type of things . Kit nay Jahil and kaminay insan ho tum jo Allah ko beeck main lay kar a jatay ho, agar us nay apna name Allah Kay name pay rakha hay to harkatain to insano wali bi karay.............

Idiot Miranda
    im going to sleep now tumhari baki litroll kal karun ga .........

0 Not allowed!

Josh-e-qadah say bazm
    chiraaghaan kiye hue

Quoted
    2142 Post(s)

I know you liking your name idiot that's why you trying a bit harder to prove that you are not just an idiot but maha idiot ..

And I'm talking to this ghafoor idiot who is not Allah ok that is your problem when you have to answer you come out with these type of things . Kit nay Jahil and kaminay insan ho tum jo Allah ko beeck main lay kar a jatay ho, agar us nay apna name Allah Kay name pay rakha hay to harkatain to insano wali bi karay.............

Idiot Miranda
    im going to sleep now tumhari baki litroll kal karun ga .........
    hahaha lagta hai tumhare maan baap nai tumhara naam idiot rakha tha jabhi itna quote kerte ho. abay koshish bhi na kerna werna next time 30 days ke liye nahi life time banned hoga is forum per. kuch yaad aaya ya yaad dilaoon?? mairi post main jo hidden message hai us ko samajh lai aur don't wet your bed tonight.

1 Not allowed!

"A man is enrolled near
    Allah as a liar if he is
    and false discuss

Quoted
    2574 Post(s)

Well one is proven in the court but don't know about the other one
    My brother, Faisla Imran kay khilaf hua hay ye baat sahi hay, Lakin prove hua yee baat ghalat hay.... Faisla Imran kay khilaf is liey hua kay he did not follow the case in court and due to his not attending the court hearing the decision of the court was against him.

0 Not allowed!

Good Night

Quoted
    1183 Post(s)

My brother, Faisla Imran kay khilaf hua hay ye baat sahi hay, Lakin prove hua yee baat ghalat hay.... Faisla Imran kay khilaf is liey hua kay he did not follow the case in court and due to his not attending the court hearing the decision of the court was against him.

Wah bahi Wah and why exactly he didn't follow the case if he was innocent then he should have followed the case but instead he ran thinking that if he don't appear in the court he will get away with it...

0 Not allowed!

"A man is enrolled near
    Allah as a liar if he is
    and false discuss

Quoted
    2574 Post(s)

Wah bahi Wah and why exactly he didn't follow the case if he was innocent then he should have followed the case but instead he ran thinking that if he don't appear in the court he will get away with it...
    Dear Brother. I am not saying he is innocent but at the same time I dont consider him guilty. There is a hight possibility, not following the case might be due to the reason you stated but it does not necessarily means the person is guilty, and only Allah knows the best.

0 Not allowed!

Good Night

Quoted
    1183 Post(s)

hahaha lagta hai tumhare maan baap nai tumhara naam idiot rakha tha jabhi itna quote kerte ho. abay koshish bhi na kerna werna next time 30 days ke liye nahi life time banned hoga is forum per. kuch yaad aaya ya yaad dilaoon?? mairi post main jo hidden message hai us ko samajh lai aur don't wet your bed tonight.
    Oh my baby is crying now and threatening Me to be banned for life but I don't care because since you crossed all your limits I have to teach you a lesson . You deffo liking your new name idiot in fact your parents who gave you birth game you wrong name they should have give you idiot name from start but never mind you tried hard to prove it and well deserved owner of name idiot....and by looking at the last line of your message I think my messages left lots of burn and that's why idiot your doctor gave you burnol to use ......................Miranda idiot wah Kia name hay jao and admin Kay samnay cry karo bay mujay bann karay Kay liyay.......your parents must be ashamed of themselves to give a bith of a ghatia and idiot Miranda

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

Dear Brother. I am not saying he is innocent but at the same time I dont consider him guilty. There is a hight possibility, not following the case might be due to the reason you stated but it does not necessarily means the person is guilty, and only Allah knows the best.
    Again Kia Baat hay if some one accusing you taking you to the court proving against you and you are sitting on your hand doing nothing tell you why. Not going to the court means he is guilty and that's what every court in the world says ..........

0 Not allowed!

"A man is enrolled near
    Allah as a liar if he is
    and false discuss

Quoted
    2574 Post(s)

Again Kia Baat hay if some one accusing you taking you to the court proving against you and you are sitting on your hand doing nothing tell you why. Not going to the court means he is guilty and that's what every court in the world says ..........
    Although I made it very clear to you that I am not saying he is innocent.........
    Lets say if Imran Khan did not trust in the US judicial system and did not follow the case for this only reason? (Remember this is only an example and dont consider it as if Imran Khan has said this), What do you say now?

0 Not allowed!

Good Night

Quoted
    1183 Post(s)

Although I made it very clear to you that I am not saying he is innocent.........
    Lets say if Imran Khan did not trust in the US judicial system and did not follow the case for this only reason? (Remember this is only an example and dont consider it as if Imran Khan has said this), What do you say now?
    Not a valid excuse that I don't trust the judiciary every criminal will start saying this and judiciary will collapse and I don't think he raise this concern in the past anyway so must be other reason for not following the case (ie guilty )

0 Not allowed!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast