Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Discuss Iraqi girl gang-raped by US soldiers in Current Affair Talks Shows and Debate forum, in Desi Dramas / Media / Pakistani Politics Shows and Entertainment category.

nilo723 is offline Banned
    I was an Indian Troll and got
    Banned!

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

blaade dx is offline Star Member
    vanisher

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Iraqi girl gang-raped by US soldiers

Yar woh US STATE DEPARTMENT ka HUSSAIN HAQANI kahan hai? FAWAD kahan gayab hogaye....?

0 Not allowed!

mistehbab is offline Genius Member
    Soldier of ALLAH ALMIGHTY

Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Assalam-o-Alaikum-Warahmat-ULLAH ALL,

Mr. 'Fawad US State Dept. Digital Outreach team' doosre forums par propaganda karne main busy hain.

1 Not allowed!

junaidusmani is offline Junior Member
    Pakistan Lover

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Aafia was treated in the same way for long period. Everyone was allowed to "visit" her any time day or night and humiliate her. She had fallen in her own eyes. She lost her mental balance. She does not want to show her face nor talk. Allah bless this child.

0 Not allowed!

mistehbab is offline Genius Member
    Soldier of ALLAH ALMIGHTY

Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Assalam-o-Alaikum-Warahmat-ULLAH ALL,

@PakistanZindaabaad: This shows that the trial is still going on. It hasn't concluded yet. I won't engage in 'idle speculation'.

0 Not allowed!

gr1953 is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    3 Post(s)

When I served in Iraq I participated in many gang rapes. We never brought the girl back to the base we went to the girl's house or took her to some secluded place. The girl was offered to us by the father, brother, cousin, or uncle of the family. A bunch of us would go to the girl's house and **** her there. If it wasn't us it would be some other group so why not. One way or another the girl was going to be defiled so why not a bunch of horny American soldiers? Anyway the family would claim she was raped by American soldiers and of course everyone would believe them and the girl would then be prostituted. It was a way for the family to make some money. It worked out well for everyone except maybe the girl. It happened
    all the time and it's probably still going on today.

0 Not allowed!

sms19 is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ashahid View Post
    Stop this loathsome, repulsive and falsifying propaganda against USA. This Iraqi woman named, Sabreen Al-Janabi, was raped by members of Iraq's Shi'te dominated police.

Would religious bigots and confirmed liars of highest order stop making up stories of US atrocities to fuel sympathy for Alqaida and Taliban.

Rape allegation ignites political row in Iraq

By Ross Colvin
    BAGHDAD | Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:44am EST

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - A Sunni woman's allegation that she was raped by members of Iraq's Shi'ite-dominated police force set off a political furor in Iraq on Wednesday and highlighted the growing friction between the two sects.
    Emotive headlines in Sunni Arab and Shi'ite newspapers showed how the case was dividing Iraqis along sectarian lines and fuelling tension that has already unleashed a wave of violence and brought the country to the brink of civil war.
    Shi'ite Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki's office took the controversial step of releasing a private medical report on the treatment that the 20-year-old woman received on Sunday at a U.S. hospital in Baghdad which found no signs of an assault.
    The U.S. military distanced itself from the move, saying the hospital had not provided a report to the government.
    In a sign of how seriously it viewed the affair, U.S. military spokesman Major-General William Caldwell said the top American commander in Iraq, General David Petraeus, had ordered an investigation into her treatment.
    The woman, who calls herself Sabreen al-Janabi, told reporters several police commandos raided her house in Baghdad looking for weapons. She said they took her away and later raped her. It was unclear where or when the alleged rape occurred.
    Maliki's office has reacted vigorously to the allegations since they surfaced on Monday, holding a swift inquiry that not only absolved the accused police officers of any blame but commended them, a move that outraged many Sunnis.
    The office said the woman had three outstanding arrest warrants against her and a U.S. officer was present during the raid, which found a hole connected to another house used as a medical treatment facility for insurgents.
    "Maliki denies Sabreen's rape and decides to reward the accused officers," said a headline in al-Mashriq, a Sunni-run independent newspaper, while al-Bayaan, a newspaper allied to Maliki's Dawa party said: "Sabreen al-Janabi is a liar and is wanted by authorities".
    The row erupted as Iraqi and U.S. soldiers were implementing a week-old security plan designed to halt sectarian violence in Baghdad. In a statement, Maliki's office said of the rape allegation: "The point of all this is to disrupt the plan."
    SUNNI OFFICIAL SACKED
    The head of a state body that controls the Sunni Muslim religious sites told Reuters on Wednesday he had been fired for criticizing the government over the rape allegations and the killing of three female students in a separate case.
    Maliki's office said Ahmed Abdul Ghafur al-Samarrai would be replaced as the head of the Sunni Endowment. It gave no reasons for his dismissal. The Sunni Endowment said it was suspending its operations in protest.
    "How was Mr. Maliki able to release a statement within hours of the incident that cleared the (police) and honored them?" asked Abid-Nasir al-Janabi, a member of the Iraqi Accordance Front, the biggest Sunni political bloc in parliament.
    The little-known Islamic Front of Iraqi Resistance added in a posting on a Web site used by Islamist insurgents:
    "The rascals have violated us...and unleashed their dirty dogs to bite the bodies of our daughters and sisters...and they will soon be licking their own blood, God willing."
    The medical report released by Maliki's office was from the Ibn Sina Hospital, the main U.S. military hospital in Baghdad's international Green Zone, which also treats Iraqi civilians.
    "No vaginal lacerations or obvious injuries," was scrawled in English and then repeated in Arabic on the single-page document. The finding was repeated again at the bottom in Arabic script. The patient's name was blanked out.
    Caldwell told reporters in Baghdad the woman was admitted to Ibn Sina late on Sunday and released the following morning after treatment, which he did not detail.
    "The medical report did not come from U.S. forces. We have a strict policy -- we never release any medical information on patients. Period," he said, adding that she had been given a copy of the report when she left the hospital.
    (Additional reporting by Mussab Al-Khairalla and Aseel Kami in Baghdad and Inal Ersan in Dubai)

Well you know what they say that a dog is the most faithfull animal. I bet someone made that up right after watching you. Cut the crap with your fictional justice no one will gona throw you a bone.

0 Not allowed!

sarah09 is offline Expert Member
    Finally

Quoted
    1466 Post(s)

they r non muslims what will anyone say about pakitani police they are muslims but they r worse .

0 Not allowed!

Edit>

Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gr1953 View Post
    When I served in Iraq I participated in many gang rapes. We never brought the girl back to the base we went to the girl's house or took her to some secluded place. The girl was offered to us by the father, brother, cousin, or uncle of the family. A bunch of us would go to the girl's house and **** her there. If it wasn't us it would be some other group so why not. One way or another the girl was going to be defiled so why not a bunch of horny American soldiers? Anyway the family would claim she was raped by American soldiers and of course everyone would believe them and the girl would then be prostituted. It was a way for the family to make some money. It worked out well for everyone except maybe the girl. It happened
    all the time and it's probably still going on today.
    wow you sure talk like you are proud of what you did in iraq. Well i dont know what your position will be if same thing would happend to your sister. Cut that fukin crap of yours.

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

well in short iss hamam mein sab nangay hein. Every one will gona face the true justice in afterlife. No one can save any ones ass there.

1 Not allowed!

khattab is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    1 Post(s)

ashahid to hai hi qadiani nigger,
    gay mirza ki tera koi na koi tareqa nikalay gaa justify kernay

1 Not allowed!

gr1953 is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sms19 View Post
    wow you sure talk like you are proud of what you did in iraq. Well i dont know what your position will be if same thing would happend to your sister. Cut that fukin crap of yours.

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

well in short iss hamam mein sab nangay hein. Every one will gona face the true justice in afterlife. No one can save any ones ass there.
    No, not proud, just what had become a way of life.

0 Not allowed!

Edit>

Quoted
    4 Post(s)

No, not proud, just what had become a way of life.
    You are sick ... Instead of hating you i only can pitty you of what your life style is...

0 Not allowed!

gr1953 is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sms19 View Post
    You are sick ... Instead of hating you i only can pitty you of what your life style is...
    It is not my life style. It is what I did when I was a soldier and did it with other soldiers who were already doing it when I got there. I got to go first several times and popped some cherries. The girl squirms a lot more when you're first and is much tighter. I'll bet you've never had sex have you? It may not be very popular these days, but soldiers have the right to rape and gang rape the females of the country they are occupying. I didn't do these things before I went to Iraq and haven't done them since returning home. I risked my life every day I was in Iraq and I am not ashamed of anything I did. Hate me, pity me, whatever you want dude, just get it right.

0 Not allowed!

moazzamniaz is offline Expert Member
    A Normal Human Being with Most
    Common Flaws

Quoted
    1120 Post(s)

It is not my life style. It is what I did when I was a soldier and did it with other soldiers who were already doing it when I got there. I got to go first several times and popped some cherries. The girl squirms a lot more when you're first and is much tighter. I'll bet you've never had sex have you? It may not be very popular these days, but soldiers have the right to rape and gang rape the females of the country they are occupying. I didn't do these things before I went to Iraq and haven't done them since returning home. I risked my life every day I was in Iraq and I am not ashamed of anything I did. Hate me, pity me, whatever you want dude, just get it right.
    As it is evident from ur comments that u seriously lack 'Insight'( Sense of right and wrong ), i just see u as a mental patient as there r more than forty thousand other buddies of urs who served in Iraq and Afghanistan. Such ppl r unfit to live in any civilized society as u r now a persistent danger to the american society. If i wud have known ur whereabouts, i wud definitely report u to proper authorities. U r in immediate need for proper psychotherapy as u show a strong craving for 'Pedophilia'. Visit ur nearby veteran hospital.But, i m really sorry to tell u that after the incident of Maj Nadal Hassan, administration is more concerned about the mental health of psychiatrists(who listen to twisted persons like u) than the sick persons like u (Pardon my language here, but there r no other words to describe ur kind at this time). So, dont expect any miracle there also, as 'Road (To salvation) is rough and the long is the way'.

0 Not allowed!

Humble Pakistani is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    22 Post(s)

This whole thread is based on lies... The title is deceptive. I do not say that rape and other atrocities did not happened... It must have but what is reported here is not what the title depicts....

I came across this PBS documentary and it made me sick:
    http://video.pbs.org/video/1474778660/

0 Not allowed!

gr1953 is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by moazzamniaz View Post
    As it is evident from ur comments that u seriously lack 'Insight'( Sense of right and wrong ), i just see u as a mental patient as there r more than forty thousand other buddies of urs who served in Iraq and Afghanistan. Such ppl r unfit to live in any civilized society as u r now a persistent danger to the american society. If i wud have known ur whereabouts, i wud definitely report u to proper authorities. U r in immediate need for proper psychotherapy as u show a strong craving for 'Pedophilia'. Visit ur nearby veteran hospital.But, i m really sorry to tell u that after the incident of Maj Nadal Hassan, administration is more concerned about the mental health of psychiatrists(who listen to twisted a******es like u) than the sick f***s like u (Pardon my language here, but there r no other words to describe ur kind at this time). So, dont expect any miracle there also, as 'Road (To salvation) is rough and the long is the way'.
    I'm not looking for salvation and there is no pedophilia. That is just one of those hot button words that people like you use when you want to distort the issues and silence the truth.

0 Not allowed!

moazzamniaz is offline Expert Member
    A Normal Human Being with Most
    Common Flaws

Quoted
    1120 Post(s)

I'm not looking for salvation and there is no pedophilia. That is just one of those hot button words that people like you use when you want to distort the issues and silence the truth.
    U r a mental patient, so consult a doctor!

0 Not allowed!

gr1953 is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    3 Post(s)

My friends and I ganged on a Muslim woman in my neighborhood. We made her husband watch and he did nothing. Next time it's going to be their virgin daughter.

0 Not allowed!

aasimhameed is offline Senior Member
    Edit>

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    143 Post(s)

To ALL, This 'thing' is a PAWN (Spy-master). He is NOT sick. Be careful.

The Prophet pbuh said, ' When the last age arrives, your enemy would attack you just like a hungry man who goes for a table full of food and fruits'. The companions said, ' Would we be that weak? The Prophet pbuh said, ' NO, but WAHN would land on your roofs '. The companions asked, ' O Prophet of Allah, What is Wahn? '. The Prophet pbuh replied, ' To live and attach yourself to the life of this world and therefore become fearful of death. Verily, death will overtake all.'

Understand Reality & Wake Up.

0 Not allowed!

rao_1 is offline Star Member
    Support PTI, Support future of
    Pakistan

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    222 Post(s)

this paid slave is a mad dog, nothing else. how the hell come religion came into this conversation??? there was no point of religion in these videos. i know you are an american Akita, but here look on the basis of humanity. the girl has been said clearly saying americans came, americans said that, americans did that, i thing now americans have spent quiet a bit of time in Iraq, that iraqi people can recognise who is american and who is the local shia police man. got that? dont try to twist the convo and mix it with religion.
    shame on human rights organisation, and shame on the champions of liberty and freedom. shame on them.

0 Not allowed!

mzia8925 is offline Banned
    Edit>

Quoted
    329 Post(s)

WARNING
    Abusive Language

Last edited by NoToRi0uS; 05-22-2011 at 04:11 PM.

0 Not allowed!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast