Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions
Latest Columns

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Discuss Last attack of Dajjal.. Dr Israr ahmed [Must Watch] in Current Affair Talks Shows and Debate forum, in Desi Dramas / Media / Pakistani Politics Shows and Entertainment category.

salmanzafar214 is offline Expert Member
    ‎"We can win fight
    against Terrorists by not
    becoming a Terrorist."
    Salman

Quoted
    177 Post(s)

Last attack of Dajjal.. Dr Israr ahmed [Must Watch]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKV3wYq_W_c[/media]
    [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0uuREk_HqA[/media]
    [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d4aGdi26Ng[/media]
    [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9QV-5bNDBk[/media]
    [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psdJKLp5EyA[/media]
    [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IumMBDxHEuQ[/media]
    [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xzewnrc4LbE[/media]
    [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkcYzqICSvw[/media]
    [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uh6Em-yq90g[/media]
    [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcbPQLzQW5M[/media]

› See More: Last attack of Dajjal.. Dr Israr ahmed [Must Watch]

0 Not allowed!

hawkeyeblue is offline Expert Member
    Humble servent of Allah to the
    people of the world

Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Re: Last attack of Dajjal.. Dr Israr ahmed [Must Watch]

Some one commented and I quote "One of best lecture all time, for now and after 100 years, people will remember it. Allah give you long life and give you my power to spread Islam. Long live Islam and long live Pakistan"

If some one lives West and just open their heats will testify that there isn't a single word Dr. Israr said was not true or relevant.

1 Not allowed!

yacir is offline Expert Member
    saying :
    Shikwa-e-Zulmat-e-Shab se to
    kahin behtar tha ... Apne
    hisse ki koi shamma jalatay
    jatay!

Quoted
    1249 Post(s)

it's an old one.....but anyhow worth watching
    thanks salmanzafar for sharing.

And I humbly request to all my friends, please don't start sectarian hatred...we all should have to be united

0 Not allowed!

luckyafridi is offline Senior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for sharing salmanzafer.
    I totally agree with you Hawkeye.
    we are loosing every thing
    Allah give us strength
    and Emaan and protect us from Ghamdi
    Ameen

0 Not allowed!

Our Time On Earth is offline Junior Member
    Let's keep it friends korner

Quoted
    23 Post(s)

Why is this Doctor Sb so scared about Islam. He is giving an impression of a drowning man who is trying to catch at a straw. Is Islam not from Allah who has created the Heavens & the Earth. Shaitan is not incharge of this universe, instead Rehman is. Islam's not in any danger, Molvi's unreasonable and ignorance-bred interpretations are in danger of being exposed because of the knowledge revolution. They have put all the true & eternal principles of Islam on the back burner and made Islam into a series of rules about trivialities like how high shalwar should be worn. They made sure to subjugate women in particular through these rules. A healthy debate within an Islamic society about these rules is a good sign and shows that the society has potential to revive itself from this apparent low in its history.

0 Not allowed!

Pakka Papi is offline خنزیر Politicians
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Our Time On Earth View Post
    Why is this Doctor Sb so scared about Islam. He is giving an impression of a drowning man who is trying to catch at a straw. Is Islam not from Allah who has created the Heavens & the Earth. Shaitan is not incharge of this universe, instead Rehman is. Islam's not in any danger, Molvi's unreasonable and ignorance-bred interpretations are in danger of being exposed because of the knowledge revolution. They have put all the true & eternal principles of Islam on the back burner and made Islam into a series of rules about trivialities like how high shalwar should be worn. They made sure to subjugate women in particular through these rules. A healthy debate within an Islamic society about these rules is a good sign and shows that the society has potential to revive itself from this apparent low in its history.
    beautiful words my brother. my respects to you. you just sent me in a state of euphoria when you clarified that it is Allah the Al Mighty who is running the Universe not the devil.

problem with the biggoted and narrow minded people like Dr Israr is that they have confined Islam according to the limitation of their understanding and shoved a set of practices (shalwar height, and lenght of beard) down the throats of unfortunate Muslim Populace. I am just rephrasing what you so nicely put. brave my brother

0 Not allowed!

Our Time On Earth is offline Junior Member
    Let's keep it friends korner

Quoted
    23 Post(s)

Thumbs up Re: Last attack of Dajjal.. Dr Israr ahmed [Must Watch]

Why is Doctor Sb so scared about Islam. He is giving an impression of a drowning man who is trying to catch at a straw. Is Islam not from Allah who has created the Heavens & the Earth. Shaitan is not incharge of this universe, instead Rehman is. Islam's not in any danger, Molvi's unreasonable and ignorance-bred interpretations are in danger of being exposed because of the knowledge revolution.
    They have put all (ok not all) the true & eternal principles of Islam on the back burner and made Islam into a series of rules about trivialities like how high shalwar should be worn. They made sure to subjugate women in particular through these rules. . Its very easy to mud sling on others who don't subscribe to one particular way of thinking to be western agents but don't look inwards and go through a process of self critique.

A healthy debate within an Islamic society (which he conveniently calls as western funded propaganda on the wings of the media) about these rules is a good sign and shows that the society has potential to revive itself from this apparent low in its history.

Dajjal, I think is the most abused term in Islam. Whoever challenges my way of thinking is bound to be a dajjal or its agent otherwise he couldn't have done so.

Each one of us has plus & minus points in our way of thinking; what best can we do then to keep re-examining ourselves for negative points and promoting the positive ones. Eventually all good intentioned Muslims will come on common terms provided they stay sincere to Allah and not run Islam like shop where their personal gain and loss is at stake.

Fi Amaanillah

0 Not allowed!

mzia8925 is offline Banned
    Edit>

Quoted
    329 Post(s)

@our time on Earth

But how do we make these people understand.

0 Not allowed!

lofty is offline Star Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am not a big fan of Dr. Israr Ahmed therefore I have not watched the lecture. I am sure though Dr. Israr Ahmed would have repeated his rehotric of Islam being hijacked by west. He also would have accused Mr. Ghamidi of being a west agent or something similar. He is just too paranoid by Mr. Ghamidi, he has even established a network to spread falsehood against Mr. Ghamidi.

He blatantly attacks Mr. Ghamidi in his lectures, on the other hand Mr. Ghamidi always uses nice words for him. Although I never agreed with Dr. Israr but I used to like him but now he has lost my respect due to his actions.

0 Not allowed!

kelly106 is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Our Time On Earth View Post
    You need to open your own eyes and see what is happening around you. Wake up before it is too late. Sorry to say, but you looks like to me ABU JAHAL, who closed all of his senses and did not accept the teaching of Islam. Check Sahi Bukhari and Sahi Muslim for references, what has been said about this period and a people like you (if you believe on Hadis). A person can be a Muslim or non-Muslim, there is nothing in between like MODERATE (Idiotic phrase by Musharraf) . Basic Rules in Islam are very clear, there is no point debating on these.

0 Not allowed!

asim99 is offline Banned
    waiting for obliteration of
    afghan and pakistani taliban
    terrorists

Quoted
    103 Post(s)

this israr fella is insane...he was one of the disciples of zia-ul-khanzeer dictator...

his famous shtick is to use western tools to denounce the west...what a height of hypocrisy!

0 Not allowed!

luckyafridi is offline Senior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kelly106 View Post
    You need to open your own eyes and see what is happening around you. Wake up before it is too late. Sorry to say, but you looks like to me ABU JAHAL, who closed all of his senses and did not accept the teaching of Islam. Check Sahi Bukhari and Sahi Muslim for references, what has been said about this period and a people like you (if you believe on Hadis). A person can be a Muslim or non-Muslim, there is nothing in between like MODERATE (Idiotic phrase by Musharraf) . Basic Rules in Islam are very clear, there is no point debating on these.
    Well said.
    there are no middle grounds.
    Only the death can show the whole truth,
    when they experience it and see it by their own eyes.
    just need to wait untill death.

0 Not allowed!

mtm
    mtm is offline Senior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    49 Post(s)

Human views and opnions can always be critisized. Dr.Sahib despite being an admirer and follower of Hussain Ahmad Madni accepts that he and many others were the victims of the Nationalist Movement, but we cant say that he was the part of Dajjali system. In the same way Ghulam Ahmad Pervez or any other scholars like Ghamidi Sahib can make mistakes, their opinions must be subjected to critisism on the basis of Quran and Sunnah, but Dr. Sahib has not made some effort to reject their views especially of Ghamidi Sahib on the basis of above criteria and just blamed them as a part of Dajjali System- THAT'S ADSURD-

0 Not allowed!

tariqmmalik is offline Expert Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    1452 Post(s)

Great Job Dr. Israr!

tariqmmalik added 6 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

Quote Originally Posted by mtm View Post
    Human views and opnions can always be critisized. Dr.Sahib despite being an admirer and follower of Hussain Ahmad Madni accepts that he and many others were the victims of the Nationalist Movement, but we cant say that he was the part of Dajjali system. In the same way Ghulam Ahmad Pervez or any other scholars like Ghamidi Sahib can make mistakes, their opinions must be subjected to critisism on the basis of Quran and Sunnah, but Dr. Sahib has not made some effort to reject their views especially of Ghamidi Sahib on the basis of above criteria and just blamed them as a part of Dajjali System- THAT'S ADSURD-
    In a futile effort to come across as an intellectual, you have actually made a very shallow and silly comment devoid of any rationality whatsoever. I think you did not listen to Dr. Sahib carefully.
    Last edited by tariqmmalik; 06-18-2009 at 03:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

0 Not allowed!

siamah is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanx budy for sharing
    Excellent I agreed

0 Not allowed!

Pakistani111 is offline Star Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lofty View Post
    I am not a big fan of Dr. Israr Ahmed therefore I have not watched the lecture. I am sure though Dr. Israr Ahmed would have repeated his rehotric of Islam being hijacked by west. He also would have accused Mr. Ghamidi of being a west agent or something similar. He is just too paranoid by Mr. Ghamidi, he has even established a network to spread falsehood against Mr. Ghamidi.

He blatantly attacks Mr. Ghamidi in his lectures, on the other hand Mr. Ghamidi always uses nice words for him. Although I never agreed with Dr. Israr but I used to like him but now he has lost my respect due to his actions.
    i am not a fan of dr israr or ghamdi dog. however i would like to mention some facts. pakistan has approximately 97% muslims. out of these about 75% r sunnis, 20 % shias and 5% ahle hadis. out of sunnis about 60-65% r barelvis and 35-40% r deobandis. all the sunnis in pakistan r followers of hanafi fiqh which means that there is not a great deal of difference between deobandis and barelwis.
    all the above mentioned sects r unanimous in rejecting ghamdi's ideology.
    so my point is that if u don't respect dr israr because of his views about ghamdi dog then its fine cos its ur opinion but then u would also have to stop thinking about respecting all the muslim scholars of pakistan who reject ghamdi's ideology , which means the scholars of 97% of people of pakistan!
    this unanimous rejection of ghamdi's deviant ideology by scholars is a big blow tohis nefarious agenda!
    shame on ghamdi dog!

0 Not allowed!

mtm
    mtm is offline Senior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    49 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tariqmmalik View Post
    Great Job Dr. Israr!

tariqmmalik added 6 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

In a futile effort to come across as an intellectual, you have actually made a very shallow and silly comment devoid of any rationality whatsoever. I think you did not listen to Dr. Sahib carefully.
    Exactly as Dr. Sahib without talking rationally you have used the words "very shallow and silly comment" which proves the shallowness (I don't use the second word) of your openion. I'm listning Dr. Sahib since 1985, I have listned all his Bayan ul Quran very carefully. I appreciate the efforts of Dr. Sahib to spread the message of Quran, most of the times his interpertation is good but I disagree his ideas of
    - Bayat with Sama o Ta'at
    - not accepting Madina as State in the time of Rasul Allah(PBUH)
    - considering non muslims as second class citizens
    - conquarring the neighbouring non muslim countries when you get the power to do so
    - some aspects of this idea of Dajjali Fitna and many more.

Please put forward some arguments iff you have any and don't be emotional.

0 Not allowed!

isheikh is offline Member
    hopeful for better future of
    Islaam

Quoted
    10 Post(s)

May Allah give long and healthy life to Dr. Sahib and protect him from all evil eyes (aameen). May Allah forgive us and guide us to the right path (aameen). Dr. Israr is one of the very few Ulama Alhamdulillah who still stick to the roots of Islam. He is always impressive.

isheikh added 7 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

Quote Originally Posted by kelly106 View Post
    100 % agreed. May Allah give us taufiq to follow his Commandments and follow the path of Prophet Muhammad (S.A) in any kind of situation.
    Last edited by isheikh; 06-18-2009 at 07:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

0 Not allowed!

Pakka Papi is offline خنزیر Politicians
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pakistani111 View Post
    i am not a fan of dr israr or ghamdi dog. however i would like to mention some facts. pakistan has approximately 97% muslims. out of these about 75% r sunnis, 20 % shias and 5% ahle hadis. out of sunnis about 60-65% r barelvis and 35-40% r deobandis. all the sunnis in pakistan r followers of hanafi fiqh which means that there is not a great deal of difference between deobandis and barelwis.
    all the above mentioned sects r unanimous in rejecting ghamdi's ideology.
    so my point is that if u don't respect dr israr because of his views about ghamdi dog then its fine cos its ur opinion but then u would also have to stop thinking about respecting all the muslim scholars of pakistan who reject ghamdi's ideology , which means the scholars of 97% of people of pakistan!
    this unanimous rejection of ghamdi's deviant ideology by scholars is a big blow tohis nefarious agenda!
    shame on ghamdi dog!
    what is ghamdi? sorry do you mean Ahmadi?

0 Not allowed!

asim99 is offline Banned
    waiting for obliteration of
    afghan and pakistani taliban
    terrorists

Quoted
    103 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pakka Papi View Post
    what is ghamdi? sorry do you mean Ahmadi?
    i think ghamdi is kinda televangelist who pisses off the worshippers of bachabaaz taliban bastards...

personally i have not listened to ghamdi much excepts for a few snippets here and there

0 Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast