Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

Results 1 to 15 of 15
Discuss Only Jamaat e Islami Is Organised Political Party In Pakistan Says Qamar Zaman Kaira in Current Affair Talks Shows and Debate forum, in Desi Dramas / Media / Pakistani Politics Shows and Entertainment category.
      
   
  1. #1
    iamamuslim's Avatar
    iamamuslim is offline video
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,093
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quoted
    387 Post(s)

    Thumbs up Only Jamaat e Islami Is Organised Political Party In Pakistan Says Qamar Zaman Kaira

    Only Jamaat e Islami Is Organised Political Party In Pakistan Says Qamar Zaman Kaira



    غیروں کا اقرار



    5 Not allowed!

  2. #2
    kashifmansoor's Avatar
    kashifmansoor is offline Genius Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,471
    Quoted
    241 Post(s)

    Re: Only Jamaat e Islami Is Organised Political Party In Pakistan Says Qamar Zaman Kaira

    There is no doubt but it has taken wrong direction by not doing popular politics that is why the ground was prepared by parties like JI but but MQM and Nawaz league like weeds have taken over.

    1 Not allowed!

  3. #3
    apple4me is offline Banned
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    logic that never dies
    Posts
    975
    Quoted
    306 Post(s)

    Re: Only Jamaat e Islami Is Organised Political Party In Pakistan Says Qamar Zaman Kaira

    jamat herami is not a party but a terriost tola who got power during kana dajal zia ul hq period. all bay-qaayda dashatgard were capture form the people of this terriost tola, who also support and call mullah omer their favourite hero . this dashatgard tola alos called talaban system a ture islamic system infact munawar hasan said that ,that talaban govermnet was ture islami govrment and best in the world. what a phycio

    0 Not allowed!

  4. #4
    iamamuslim's Avatar
    iamamuslim is offline video
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,093
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quoted
    387 Post(s)

    Re: Only Jamaat e Islami Is Organised Political Party In Pakistan Says Qamar Zaman Kaira

    Quote Originally Posted by apple4me View Post
    jamat herami is not a party but a terriost tola who got power during kana dajal zia ul hq period. all bay-qaayda dashatgard were capture form the people of this terriost tola, who also support and call mullah omer their favourite hero . this dashatgard tola alos called talaban system a ture islamic system infact munawar hasan said that ,that talaban govermnet was ture islami govrment and best in the world. what a phycio
    Masha ALLAH....kia tarbiyat paai hay aap nay

    2 Not allowed!

  5. #5
    apple4me is offline Banned
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    logic that never dies
    Posts
    975
    Quoted
    306 Post(s)

    Re: Only Jamaat e Islami Is Organised Political Party In Pakistan Says Qamar Zaman Kaira

    bita

    i born in karachi and my family came from uttar pardesh ( up) , so next time when talk to me read some books and use more ur brain donot just blindly follow the mullah and throw his garbage to fk , listen , think, decided and than post

    0 Not allowed!

  6. #6
    iamamuslim's Avatar
    iamamuslim is offline video
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,093
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quoted
    387 Post(s)

    Re: Only Jamaat e Islami Is Organised Political Party In Pakistan Says Qamar Zaman Kaira

    Quote Originally Posted by apple4me View Post

    i born in karachi and my family came from uttar pardesh ( up) , so next time when talk to me read some books and use more ur brain donot just blindly follow the mullah and throw his garbage to fk , listen , think, decided and than post
    if any of ur thing was logical with proff,then i should have discussed ..but same BS i have replied many times..but nothing can be done for those who keep eyes shut

    3 Not allowed!

  7. #7
    zubair1234 is offline Junior Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    301
    Quoted
    24 Post(s)

    Re: Only Jamaat e Islami Is Organised Political Party In Pakistan Says Qamar Zaman Kaira

    Quote Originally Posted by apple4me View Post
    jamat herami is not a party but a terriost tola who got power during kana dajal zia ul hq period. all bay-qaayda dashatgard were capture form the people of this terriost tola, who also support and call mullah omer their favourite hero . this dashatgard tola alos called talaban system a ture islamic system infact munawar hasan said that ,that talaban govermnet was ture islami govrment and best in the world. what a phycio
    جوناجئزپیداوار ہوتی ھے اسکا لب و لہجہ ایسا ہئ ہوتا ھے

    0 Not allowed!

  8. #8
    apple4me is offline Banned
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    logic that never dies
    Posts
    975
    Quoted
    306 Post(s)

    Re: Only Jamaat e Islami Is Organised Political Party In Pakistan Says Qamar Zaman Kaira

    sir can u explain what is logic. is this logic wht talaban did in afganistan, or ur religious book are based on logic, sir please tell me mouduodi book are based on logic or just beliefs or israr ahmed lafazi is logic or just lafazi, sir tell me what is logic.

    only science is basesd on logic , religion is not. in science u say some thing than u have to prove it and than it become a law, sir can u explain the logic in islam or christian or hindu. these are beliefs, did u ever try to do research on ur fiqa and used modern technology to find out facts no ur fiqas says what ever has been siad it ture and u can not ask question ,no question, just belief what is written in old book

    0 Not allowed!

  9. #9
    zubair1234 is offline Junior Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    301
    Quoted
    24 Post(s)

    Re: Only Jamaat e Islami Is Organised Political Party In Pakistan Says Qamar Zaman Kaira

    Quote Originally Posted by apple4me View Post
    bita

    i born in karachi and my family came from uttar pardesh ( up) , so next time when talk to me read some books and use more ur brain donot just blindly follow the mullah and throw his garbage to fk , listen , think, decided and than post
    پہلے بھی ھندو تھے اببھی ھندو ہو جاوگے کیا فرق پڑتا ھے ابہی کھڑے کو پوجتے تھے پھر لیٹے کو پوج لوگے

    0 Not allowed!

  10. #10
    apple4me is offline Banned
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    logic that never dies
    Posts
    975
    Quoted
    306 Post(s)

    Re: Only Jamaat e Islami Is Organised Political Party In Pakistan Says Qamar Zaman Kaira

    abay id change kar kay ata hay , akhar hay na jamati munafiq

    0 Not allowed!

  11. #11
    zubair1234 is offline Junior Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    301
    Quoted
    24 Post(s)

    Re: Only Jamaat e Islami Is Organised Political Party In Pakistan Says Qamar Zaman Kaira

    Quote Originally Posted by apple4me View Post
    sir can u explain what is logic. is this logic wht talaban did in afganistan, or ur religious book are based on logic, sir please tell me mouduodi book are based on logic or just beliefs or israr ahmed lafazi is logic or just lafazi, sir tell me what is logic.

    only science is basesd on logic , religion is not. in science u say some thing than u have to prove it and than it become a law, sir can u explain the logic in islam or christian or hindu. these are beliefs, did u ever try to do research on ur fiqa and used modern technology to find out facts no ur fiqas says what ever has been siad it ture and u can not ask question ,no question, just belief what is written in old book
    انکے لوں پے مہر لگا دی نہ دیکھ سکتے ہیں نا ہی سن سکتے ہیں بنھس کے اگے بین بجا نے کا کوئ فایدہ نھیں

    ---------- Post added at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by apple4me View Post
    abay id change kar kay ata hay , akhar hay na jamati munafiq
    کیا تمیز سیکھی ھے اپنے ابا حضور کی صحبت م

    0 Not allowed!

  12. #12
    Muhammad_is_the_way's Avatar
    Muhammad_is_the_way is offline Junior Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    216
    Quoted
    91 Post(s)

    Re: Only Jamaat e Islami Is Organised Political Party In Pakistan Says Qamar Zaman Kaira

    Quote Originally Posted by apple4me View Post
    bita

    i born in karachi and my family came from uttar pardesh ( up) , so next time when talk to me read some books and use more ur brain donot just blindly follow the mullah and throw his garbage to fk , listen , think, decided and than post

    I share the same credentials as you have stated so proudly, but do you know how many ulemas have their roots from UP and how many are still present there. Did you know that people migrating from UP have for forty years given their votes and worked with Jamat-e-Islami, JUP or JUI. So next time when you write just think about your ancestors, they were not really like liberal fascists.

    1 Not allowed!

  13. #13
    zubair1234 is offline Junior Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    301
    Quoted
    24 Post(s)

    Re: Only Jamaat e Islami Is Organised Political Party In Pakistan Says Qamar Zaman Kaira

    Quote Originally Posted by iamamuslim View Post
    Masha ALLAH....kia tarbiyat paai hay aap nay

    بھائ اسی با ت سے تو اندازہ ہوتا ھےیہ کونسی جا ہل لفنگوں کی نسل پیدا ہوئ ھے کراچی میں.بھتہ خورں کی,قا تل اور لوٹیروں کی,بوری بند لاشوں کی,زانیوں کی,کمینے اور جا ہلوں کی اج سے لگ وبھگ تیس سال پہلے جو ناجئز بیج کی ابیاری کی گئ تھی یہ اسکا پھل ہے.انکی پچھلی نسل بھی شرمندہ ہو گی اگر کوی تھی تو...یا تو انھوں نے خودکشی کرلی ہوگی اوریا تو انکو کچھ علم ہی نہ ہوگا....


    ---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad_is_the_way View Post
    I share the same credentials as you have stated so proudly, but do you know how many ulemas have their roots from UP and how many are still present there. Did you know that people migrating from UP have for forty years given their votes and worked with Jamat-e-Islami, JUP or JUI. So next time when you write just think about your ancestors, they were not really like liberal fascists.
    سوال یہ ہے کہ کیا ان کاکوی انسسٹر تھا انکی انکھ کھلی تو انھوں نے ایک ہی کی شکل دیکھی اب یہ پتہ بھی نہیں کہ دیکی بھی کہ نہیں

    ---------- Post added at 01:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by apple4me View Post
    sir can u explain what is logic. is this logic wht talaban did in afganistan, or ur religious book are based on logic, sir please tell me mouduodi book are based on logic or just beliefs or israr ahmed lafazi is logic or just lafazi, sir tell me what is logic.

    only science is basesd on logic , religion is not. in science u say some thing than u have to prove it and than it become a law, sir can u explain the logic in islam or christian or hindu. these are beliefs, did u ever try to do research on ur fiqa and used modern technology to find out facts no ur fiqas says what ever has been siad it ture and u can not ask question ,no question, just belief what is written in old book
    hot speech by jamaat e islami leader - YouTube

    0 Not allowed!

  14. #14
    *resham*'s Avatar
    *resham* is offline بابا کی گڑیا
    بابا کی گڑیا
     
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    6,763
    Quoted
    279 Post(s)

    Re: Only Jamaat e Islami Is Organised Political Party In Pakistan Says Qamar Zaman Kaira

    Thnakx 4 sharing..............

    0 Not allowed!

  15. #15
    apple4me is offline Banned
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    logic that never dies
    Posts
    975
    Quoted
    306 Post(s)

    Re: Only Jamaat e Islami Is Organised Political Party In Pakistan Says Qamar Zaman Kaira

    bayhan resham

    khud to burqay may oper say nichay just like ninja turtle, magar baji picture to bohat popat hay

    0 Not allowed!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •