Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Discuss Must Watch - Geo Hina k Sath - Pakistan in GEO TV Miscellaneous forum, in GEO News category.

Kaleem is offline UnderEstimated
    The brightest flames burn
    quickest.

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    846 Post(s)

Must Watch - Geo Hina k Sath - Pakistan

This is the best program will bring tears to your eyes. this is how we got Pakistan, this is what hindus and sikhs did to us and then this is wht our own people did.

Its a very good story about this lady must watch 100 percent recommended.

0 Not allowed!

farrukhiqbal is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Must Watch - Geo Hina k Sath - Pakistan

its truely one of the best and touchy program..... its worth to watch as compared to Political Bukwass

0 Not allowed!

lofty is offline Star Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I almost cried when she asked "Where have we wrong."?

0 Not allowed!

raza2u is offline Senior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks a lot! So nice of U!

0 Not allowed!

dauno is offline The One
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Excellent Program, we need more mothers like Mrs Khawaja

0 Not allowed!

Rajputboy is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by salmanzafar214 View Post
    and how they are living . every one knows i think u forgot Mr Indian that even u didnt give full rights to ur indian brothers that u have divided in to different sects and behave like them slaves .
    we can say to just shutup and get lost from here . but ya we are not like u we dont kill and dont burn them if they disagree . we respect ur comments but Plz use ur brain and put some logics before posting ny thing in future .
    I thought the last president of India was a Muslim (A.P.J. Abdul kalam). I thought the prime minister of India is a non hindu (Sikh) guy.I thought the movie super stars of India are muslims (Shahrukhs, Salmans , Ameers). Without full rights how can muslim become president of India or Sikhs become president? I may be wrong here but by seeing all these, my logic says that minorities have rights there.Though i have never been to India.

0 Not allowed!

quickest.

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    846 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rajputboy View Post
    I thought the last president of India was a Muslim (A.P.J. Abdul kalam). I thought the prime minister of India is a non hindu (Sikh) guy.I thought the movie super stars of India are muslims (Shahrukhs, Salmans , Ameers). Without full rights how can muslim become president of India or Sikhs become president? I may be wrong here but by seeing all these, my logic says that minorities have rights there.Though i have never been to India.
    Indian democracy unfair to Muslims: Shabana Azmi-India-The Times of India

The president you have is a Muslim i may doubt that and also Shah Rukh Khan is surviving because he has a Hindu Wife. People who call the shots are the main ones else you can make anyone anything.

You may remember Gujrat Massacre as well as Sumjhota Express and many other incidents where thy burned christians, muslims and then you may know the Khalistan tehreek.

0 Not allowed!

obaidullah is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

0 Not allowed!

Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile Re: Must Watch - Geo Hina k Sath - Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleem View Post
    Indian democracy unfair to Muslims: Shabana Azmi-India-The Times of India

The president you have is a Muslim i may doubt that and also Shah Rukh Khan is surviving because he has a Hindu Wife. People who call the shots are the main ones else you can make anyone anything.

You may remember Gujrat Massacre as well as Sumjhota Express and many other incidents where thy burned christians, muslims and then you may know the Khalistan tehreek.
    I did not know that the reson of survival of Shahrukh Khan is his Hindu wife.Cheer up buddy.

0 Not allowed!

quickest.

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    846 Post(s)

I did not know that the reson of survival of Shahrukh Khan is his Hindu wife.Cheer up buddy.
    LOL its funny you just replied on a comment which you could what about the link of your own Indian source?

0 Not allowed!

salmanzafar214 is offline Expert Member
    ‎"We can win fight
    against Terrorists by not
    becoming a Terrorist."
    Salman

Quoted
    177 Post(s)

ALl khans of Industry present all muslims of India ??? 3 khans and wat abt other 20crore muslims ? are they living same like Khan?
    wat abt Gujrat massacre how many Media khans burnt in it ?? and u forgot ur indian lobby tried their best to beat these khans and they cldnt . even islam dont allow bollywood typo things but for time being if we forget religion,,, how ur so called deomcratic indians have behaved with ur fellow indians the CAST system . with chrisitans ? their church forgot Babri Masjid ? have u seen any type of incident in pakistan??? have ever u seen pakistani govt or pakistani ppl killed burned hindus liek u did in GUJRAT .

0 Not allowed!

Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile Re: Must Watch - Geo Hina k Sath - Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by salmanzafar214 View Post
    ALl khans of Industry present all muslims of India ??? 3 khans and wat abt other 20crore muslims ? are they living same like Khan?
    wat abt Gujrat massacre how many Media khans burnt in it ?? and u forgot ur indian lobby tried their best to beat these khans and they cldnt . even islam dont allow bollywood typo things but for time being if we forget religion,,, how ur so called deomcratic indians have behaved with ur fellow indians the CAST system . with chrisitans ? their church forgot Babri Masjid ? have u seen any type of incident in pakistan??? have ever u seen pakistani govt or pakistani ppl killed burned hindus liek u did in GUJRAT .
    oye mtti paao yar...sab pe mitti paoo...I am not representing India here.This women is right and Sikhs and Hindus are bad. Ab mitti paoo...

0 Not allowed!

greatteam is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

AOA to all,

Allah kee Kasam............ I dont have words to explain my feeling after watching this program.

Thanks you so much for uploading this program.

Kaash kay har Pakistani isss program kooo aik dafa dakh laaay.

0 Not allowed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12