Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Discuss Sans Telefilm in Telefilms forum, in GEO TV category.

NoToRi0uS is offline |0|20u|) 2|3 |03|\||)|_|
    thinking " Never argue with an
    idiot..."

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    389 Post(s)

Sans Telefilm

Telefilm Saans

Writer: Khurram Nizami
    Director: Shahid Nizami

Last edited by NoToRi0uS; 08-15-2009 at 07:32 PM.

0 Not allowed!

A~S~POeT is offline !~BrOkEN~!
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Sans Telefilm

ye end se nahee play ho rahi
    baar baar stop ho jati hay

0 Not allowed!
    Just walk away Just say GoodBye
    DoNt tuRn Around now ...YoU may see me CrY......

Azeershah is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NoToRi0uS View Post
    Telefilm Saans

Writer: Khurram Nizami
    Director: Shahid Nizami

<iframe height="450" src="http://www.friendskorner.com/zflash/embed.php?link=http://www.zshare.net/video/5672392239196a45/" scrolling="no" width="480" id="IFRAME1" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" ></iframe>

Download:

|

V

Great work!! excellent direction!! and definitely a heart touching and superb story. It compelled me to thank u and request u to make such kind of dramas and make them available for the Pardesi communiites.I must say its an international level telefilm.I wish that some day We wil have a Pakistani drama festival here in Europe also and will let the whole world know the talent we have.Keep it up!!

Azeershah
    Sweden

0 Not allowed!

star_light is offline kind to others
    Edit>

Quoted
    2 Post(s)

nice.......................

0 Not allowed!

Khurram Nizami is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

well Sam .. She must have stayed but as you have seen her husband was acting like if nothing has happened .. and for Iddat .. she can not stay in the same room with her ex-husband .. therefore she never stayed at the same place .. hope you can understand .. and as far as Tallaq is concerned .. the basic idea of this film was to focus on those who have never read our shar'ah neither they have asked any molvi for these kind of issues .. our charactor was the same .. she was not willing to ask any molvi because she had so much belief on her knowledge about Tallaq .. and we do have such kind of people in our surroundings ..

Khurram Nizami added 2 Minutes and 9 Seconds later...

A~S~Poet .. i know but i can't help you with that .. only the man who posted this thread can help us out .. or else i can send you the DVD .. thanks for watching
    Cares.

Khurram Nizami added 1 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

Thanks Azeer .. it was just a step towards our destination .. and there is no doubt about Pakistan's tallent .. thanks again for appreciating .. prayers needed!!
    Cares.

Khurram Nizami added 0 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

thanks Star .. that was a nice .. niceeeee .. ..
    Last edited by Khurram Nizami; 06-17-2009 at 07:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

0 Not allowed!

aleeze is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Khurram Nizami View Post
    thanks every one ..
    @ mona .. well its not about me or about any particular person .. it's about majority ..
    if i say i am always good with them .. will you believe .. ??? .. so no point of clearing myself .. but i can proudly say that i can speak the truth .. we men .. we don't deserve to be forgiven ..
    Cares.
    I must sayu people hae done good job and its a very touching issue and we dont know the bitterness of these kind of things , only Allah knows the pains of these kind of women who suffered God knows for why? and they have to pay the price of bing in this bitter world and in this so called society ....
    but for the sttement u have given I dont agree that
    we men .. we don't deserve to be forgiven ..

its not the men or the women its the human being who is good or bad......every men is good and every women is good as long as they are human beings and unfortunately now a days....this world is full of peopl not the TRUE PURE HUMAN BEING....thats our dilemma...u cant say only men as women also included in all kind of things and all sins....even in ur drama.....if her son doesnt want to get her in , the reason behind was a WOMEN again....i hope u got my point.....

thanks anyways for such nice drama....keep up the good work....

0 Not allowed!

p.rahman is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    1 Post(s)

i cant believe that we still live in those early ages?
    pak is considered to be a really modernized country but still ppl treat women like a hell!!
    u did a great job with this play!!

0 Not allowed!

koi_hai is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Absolutely outstanding job Khurrum and Shahid Nazmi, I'm overwhelmed to see the effort you both did.

But still the question is after becoming aware does anyone of us does anything about it or not? And I think we all know answer to that. We all can talk about it but what is it that we can do about it? Or do we have this courage to stand up against it?
    I'm afraid in country like Pakistan and especially Pakistan we can't stand up for our rights! Women is treated worse than any other living thing on earth.

Allah is watching all this and I know on Judgement day Allah will punish men for their deeds but I really wish may Allah punish them in their lives in such way that no man on earth ever again not even dares to think to insult a woman.

People say we are proud to be Pakistani and I want to ask them you are proud of what? In country where women is treated in such ways, no one can think of. Well, I'm not! And Pakistan is still standing where it was, nothing progressed. Pakistan will only progress when people's men's thinking will change.

This not the first time I've seen kids being this selfish. After seeing this I will only say that I rather not have kids. No matter how good your upbringing is Kids always abandon parents in their old age.

One more thing, divorce is not that bad, come on people start thinking with open minds please.

Lastly, once again I'm so glad to see this effort guys. This telefilm is simply amazing.

0 Not allowed!

manahilll is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

bas maira to pura irada ho gaya apnaghar laynay ka .thanks

0 Not allowed!

sirfzafarullah is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This drama is totally rubbish. rubbish rubbish.

0 Not allowed!

Umm-e-Ali is offline Expert Member
    “Fame is something that must
    be won. Honor is something
    that must not be lost.”

Quoted
    108 Post(s)

u done a great job Mr Khurram. i dont know u know this type of story or not but i personally know. i just want to say

" yeh un logon ko dikhaye jo aisey hein oar kurtey hein yeh sub kuch shyed kuch kumi hoo burai mein"

well done.
    best wishes

0 Not allowed!

Combs is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i have lot of heard about that channel thanks

Auto Monitor

0 Not allowed!

perfect stranger is offline وطن دوست
    c o l u m b u s

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    7329 Post(s)

kia fazool drama hai. 20 min kay baad he stop kerna pera. drama ka name hona chahiye tha. bhaar mein jao.

0 Not allowed!

Khurram Nizami is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I can see men disliking this play .. and i can understand the reason !! .. thanks everyone for your precious comments ..

0 Not allowed!

asadsaeed is offline Junior Member
    SubHanAllahii wa BiiHumdihii

Quoted
    23 Post(s)

Assalamo alykum wrwb to all !
    It was a v nerve wreckning telefilm to be honest depicting the horrifying truth of our sick society. We had gained the possession of Pakistan in the name of ISLAM to be honest here, and we as Muslims have never got the freedom from India this sickness of culture is of Hindus that has transfered in us. The worst part is that we have adopted all the worst things from them, thats how to abandon and disrespect a woman whos divorced and widowed, how to burn the woman who dosent bring lumsum money in DOWRY or how to mistreat a woman think of her as an evil or munhoos if some one dies in Susraal etc....the thing here we really need to understand is that we are Muslims, Talaaq is not caused by any one's bad behaviour or becoz of her being unfaithfull or becoz her parents lying while getting her married ...well in rarest casses might be true too...but in most casses it happens becoz of a bad luck that is QISMAT, second thing theres a big big communication gap between spouses they r unable to understand eachother truly and third thing she might not have a rich background that means a supporting family....in majority casses woman is an enemy of another woman too....we need to just change the way we think actually if we start living as true Muslims , try to change ourselves individuallly making our society according to SUNNAH then only then we will succeed inshaALLAH in every phase of life no matter socio, economic or personal moral behaviours we''ll be the true developed nation then.
    Ma'a Salam

0 Not allowed!
    May Allah bless us all with true light of EMAN!!

7249924 is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shahid nizami View Post
    a tele film about problems of women
    we think entire world is abusing women in their own ways
    especially in sub continent
    so we made this film and pointed out some of the problems women are facing
    But where is the drama? What the zshare is doing with all dramas, hardly anyone is accessable.

1 Not allowed!

alhamia is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hi everyone!!
    i want to watch this drama but cant open the given link...please help and post a valid link to open...
    thanks

0 Not allowed!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123