Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Discuss AiK Din Geo K Sath with Hasan Nasar in Celebrity Shows forum, in GEO TV category.

NoToRi0uS is offline |0|20u|) 2|3 |03|\||)|_|
    thinking " Never argue with an
    idiot..."

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    389 Post(s)

AiK Din Geo K Sath with Hasan Nasar

Part 1

Part 2

1 Not allowed!

universalalone is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: AiK Din Geo K Sath with Hasan Nasar

khud to jageer dar hay aur ghraeebo ke batain krta hay roti kasay milay gey aam logo ko jab tak in jasay log humaray mulk pe qabez rain gay bayshak kese bhi jaga hon

0 Not allowed!

universalalone is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

khud to jageer dar hay aur ghraeebo ke batain krta hay roti kasay milay gey aam logo ko jab tak in jasay log humaray mulk pe qabez rain gay bayshak kese bhi jaga hon

0 Not allowed!

kiani_ge is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

bohat kamal ka fankar nikla mujhe to yaqeen nei atta men sochta tha yeh eik normal insan he greebon ki aur muhallon ke maslon par bat karta he ab batao, mera ALLAH hi reham kare ham par tab he bat bane gi!

0 Not allowed!

shoaib501 is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Shame on him..... Our Philosopher....

0 Not allowed!

mjunaid11 is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

good that he left Tehreek-e-Insaf ....

what a hypocrite, talks about seerat of Prophet and lives such a lavish life .... 2 1/2 karor house, 4 luxury cars and land-cruiser/pajero, .....

good tough questions asked by Waraich sb.

0 Not allowed!

lazysprinter is offline **P A K I S T A N I**
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hassan concludes his talking with a sentence "khud passundi meray mezaj mein nahien hai"!!!

it is joke of the day.

To earn lot of money is not a crime but I am shocked to see his living standerd.
    50 lakh ki car...... 2 karoor ka gher aor 7 lakh mahana ki income. Well done, keep it up.

0 Not allowed!
    Anger is the one thing made better by delay

CroissantLBV is offline Senior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Every successful TV anchor gets this. You think 7 lakh is something? hamid mir, talat , kamran abbasi all earn more than this guy. I have a relative in PTV at a good post and he told me that even when talat was in PTV, he used to earn 5 lakh + for his show and he worked in addition to that as well. Private TV channels pay even more possibly 10+ lakhs. Infact, I heard (not confirmed) Hamid Mir gets 14 lakhs per month from geo

I am ashamed of you guys calling him shame, and what not. Atleast he is earning lawfully, let him earn and live as he wills. Its not our tax money and he didnt earn it by kickbacks.

0 Not allowed!
    Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.
    --George Bernard Shaw

lofty is offline Star Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

O my God, they make this much!

0 Not allowed!

shoaib501 is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It isn't shame to earn much money, but it's a shameful act that one way you barking like there isn't anything in Pakistan, all this n that and on the other hand, you have such a wonderful life.

These guys are just ordinary BA type graduate but just coz of their manipulation they control the market. I just want him to follow 1st by himself what he wrote in articles and then do tableegh over media. One of several problems in Pakistan is we don't do what we propagating. Just see the most successfull persons in the world, like Bill Gates, they don't have any big houses or number of cars/employees. It's the attitude that develop a nation nor the GDP or resoucres. See Iran, even world is againist them but still how they prograssing.

A request to all educated people, Please think about Pakistan, and react accordingly.

0 Not allowed!

aahmad100 is offline Banned
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hassan Nisar chuppa rustam nikla. But if Allah has granted him money then we should not complain. We need to remind us that he is a writer, host of a show etc.

But I still believes that this guy is with establishment!!!

0 Not allowed!

Rajputboy is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My question to all of you guys is that if he is making that much money by his skills, should he not use it to have a good way of life. Afterall he earn that money by himself so what should he with the money? Donate it? He raise current affairs and issue of country and society through his pen so is it not enough he is doing for country?

0 Not allowed!

londoner007 is offline Genius Member
    Good Night

Quoted
    1183 Post(s)

Big car. Big house nearly Rs. million earning every month and big writer but he can't use phone and even can't switch on the tv..... what a rubish

I am surprised that he own this much, have 4x4 and still had gutts to talk about nature. there is some thing missing here i think he is diffrent person when write and come on the tv and diffrent when he go back to his personal life and btw few months may be two or three months ago he enjoyed altaf hussains hospitality in london i think he might be next sector incharge of mqm in lahore

0 Not allowed!

hassanrazi is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Post Re: AiK Din Geo K Sath with Hasan Nasar

mouj karne do yaar ussay...

0 Not allowed!

Hawk is offline Genius Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    215 Post(s)

oh man..what a revelation. I dont care how much money he makes but there was so much of takabur...the wadaira in his tone tell all about his character. He is the man with two faces...there is something fishy in his character; i bet he is on the payroll of "some people".

Hawk added 3 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

Quote Originally Posted by hassanrazi View Post
    yeh fankar jo ayashiyan karta hai Allah bachaye.

hassanrazi i think you have edited your post. earlier the following you posted but then you edited later any reason???. this is what you posted b4 "yeh fankar jo ayashiyan karta hai Allah bachaye. daily drinking karna aur burray kaam iss shaks ka kaam hia. iss ke apne betun se har waqat larai rehti hia Shehpar Hasan aur Rehbar Hasan k sath in galat kamun ki wajah se. wo issay marna chahtay hian aur yeh unhain. aysh tareen aadmi hai iss duniya pe "
    Last edited by Hawk; 01-05-2009 at 06:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

0 Not allowed!

mansehra is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

friends u people look at only one angle , thats his personal life and his own achievements , why every body is jealous of him, this s the only problem of our pakistani nation we always look 2wards negative , get grown up n the sea of nations , its no big deal , if u guys dont hav it , dont get personal, every body has right to live and enjoy his/her life, get a life people , i do not c anything bad in his personal life and way of living , be positive and work hard.

SERIOUSLY I GOT DISAPPOINTED BY READING ALL THOSE COMMENTS MADE BY FORUM MEMBERS ABOVE.

0 Not allowed!

vanilla is offline Genius Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    4 Post(s)

he is the person saying that no one is allowded to have more than 12 acres now this is what we call double standard.

0 Not allowed!

asimbaryar is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sir g you are great

0 Not allowed!

teriq is offline Senior Member
    Edit>

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yarr ya admi buhaat bara drama hay, 30 acre per ghar afford karna assan nai hay.pakistan main doubble standrnd ki batt karna aur under table leader ko apna zameer bechna yea inn kallm karoon say koi sekhay.pakistan will never change untill those people stop to taking benifit from surcse, mian 100% kaytta hhon yes adami apna tax retrun dekha dey uss main iss nai appni amdni kitni show ki hay, shame of all those people.

teriq added 7 Minutes and 7 Seconds later...

plz dont mantion paks nature, work hard ???? yea sub zameer beachany ka sillay hay. sub politicain ko yah admi jannta hay aur benifit letta ho ga lahore say 30 mile door, daily anna janna ittni bari car main assan nai hay.shame of you also just taking his side look it in pak poverty. more than 40 % ppls living under pverty level (UNO poverty level is 2 dollar a day and imaging less tha a two dollar a day40% living in pak)if i say to some in favor poor pple i have to prove but here is different.
    Last edited by teriq; 05-03-2009 at 09:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

0 Not allowed!

hulk79 is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

he is a rung baaz

0 Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast