AssalamuAlakum WR WB
The old rules are being revised with a few additions.
1. Anything you post, it has to be approved by the section moderator. Therefore, please do not post any links or sharings in other
people’s posts even if you think it is relevant to the topic. Make a separate thread.
2. Please remember that your sharing should have authentic references (where required) from Quran and Sunnah. Following are some guidelines:
a. Quranic references should include the Surah number, the Ayat and translation (English/Urdu) if in Arabic.
b. All Hadiths must have the book’s name, the volume number and the Hadith number. Remember that
anything you read on the net or in a book is not authentic. So, please try only to use the most well known and very authentic of sources
for your Hadiths.Two such examples are Sahih Bukhari and Muslim.
3. Healthy discussions are allowed in the section, but if your discussions include any hint of sectarianism
(firqa parasti), or you blame people for being offensive to others’ or your firqa, your discussion will NOT be allowed to continue and warning leading to temprory ban can be issued).
(There is only ONE Islam, if you think you belong to a separate sect and want to defend it, then there is no place for such discussions in this korner)!
4. Please do not post more than one thread in 24 hours and do not bump into old threads that are months or weeks old!
5. No spamming, irrelevant comments or abusive language is allowed. You may get an infraction/warning or a ban, depending on the situation.
6. Moderators retain the right to amend/change/add/delete any of the rules at any time. It is your responsibility to read and follow them.
7. Moderators also retain the right to amend/delete any post or thread you make.
Please remember that Islam is not a joke. So, please follow these rules because they will benefit everybody teach/learn the proper thing.
However, if you do not follow the rules, your thread would simply not be approved.
Threads are approved daily. If your's hasn't been approved after a day, there may have been a problem with it.
If you have any questions about the rules, or have any problems with a particular member in this section or are not satisfied by the moderator’s
action then please send a (private message) pm to the section moderator. We are always happy to help you!