Italian Beef with Mash Potato
½ kg beef undercut
½ kg boiled potatoes
¼ bunch parsley
... ½ cup tomato puree
½ cup mayonnaise
½ packet mozzarella cheese
5-6 cloves finely chopped garlic
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp basil
1 tbsp crushed black pepper
½ tsp red chili powder
3-4 tbsp oil
Salt to taste
• Firstly, in a pan, heat 3-4 tbsp oil and fry 5-6 chopped cloves of garlic until they are golden brown.
• When their color changes, add ½ kg beef slices in it and stir it until water has evaporated and color changes.
• Then add 1 tsp oregano, 1tsp basils, 1 tbsp crushed black pepper, salt to taste and ½ cup tomato puree in it and cook for 4 to 5 minutes more.
• When the gravy starts to thicken, turn off the stove, add chopped parsely and keep it aside.
• In a chopper machine, add ½ kg boiled potatoes, salt to taste, ½ tsp crushed black pepper and ½ cup mayonnaise and beat it properly to form a paste.
• In a baking dish, apply a layer of beef on surface and fill piping bag with potato mixture and apply topping on beef except in the middle.
• On the empty space, fill it with ½ packet grated mozzarella cheese.
• Turn on upper stove of oven and heat it on 200c and bake until it changes its color to golden brown