Besan flour (kadali mavu) - 1 cup
Rice flour - 1 cup
Fennel seeds - 1 tsp
Crushed coriander seeds - 1 tsp
Garlic (chopped) - 1 tsp
Red chilli powder - 1/2 tsp
Asafodita powder(Hing) - 1/4 tsp
salt to taste
Oil to fry/
Onion - 1 medium (cut in length wise)
Green bell pepper - 1/2 (cut in length wise)
Carrot - 1 (cut in length wise, small thin slices)
Potato -1 medium
Cauli flower - 1 cup (cut in small pieces)
Curry and coriander leaves - some
Green chillies - 2 chopped
Method of preparation
1. Take a big bowl and add all the vegetables listed above. Add the salt & red chilli powder into the vegetables. Mix it well. Leave this mixture for 5 mins.
2. After 5 minutes, add the rice and besan flour, fennel seeds, coriander powder, garlic, hing powder into the veggie bowl and mix it well.
3. Now add 3 to 4 tsps of water into the mixture and mix it well. Don't add too much water otherwise it will not be crispy.
4. The batter should be like in this picture.
5. Now heat the oil in a medium flame and put the pakora's as you like. Fry it both sides nicely.
Once it turns into golden colour, take it off from the oil.