Assalam O Alaikum Everyone
Hope All of u are fine
I would like to thanks all the participants..
& Judge ...
Lets have the winner Of The Month
This Month's topic was
And The Winner Of The Month Is
Here is her sharing
Butter Chicken Masala:
- Chicken pieces - ½ kg
- Butter - 3 tbsp
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Red chilly pwd - 1 tbsp
- Lime juice - 2 tbsp
- Tomato puree - 1 tbsp
- Bay leaf - 1
- Cinnamon - 1
- Cardamom - 2
- Pepper - 10
- Cloves - 3 or 4
- Almonds - 6
- Yoghurd - 1 cup
- Garam masala pwd - ½ tbsp
- Coriander pwd - ½ tbsp
- Cumin pwd - ¼ tbsp
- Turmeric pwd - ½ tsp
- Onion - 2
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
- Coriander leaves - handful
- Salt to taste
- Clean the chicken pieces.
- Take a bowl and prepare marinade with red chilly pwd, lime juice and salt.
- Marinate the chicken pieces for 1 hour.
- Dry roast bay leaves, cinnamon, cardamom, pepper, cloves and almonds.
- Allow to cool and grind them to coarse pwd.
- Add this spice pwd, yoghurd, garam masala pwd, coriander pwd, cumin pwd and turmeric pwd to the marinade.
- Combine well and allow to marinate for another 1 hour.
- Heat oil and a tbsp of butter in a fry pan.
- Add onion pieces and fry to transculent.
- Add ginger garlic paste and fry till raw smell disappears.
- Now add only the chicken pieces from the marinade and fry in high for 2 mins.
- Add the marinade paste ,tomato puree and sauté well.
- Allow the chicken to cook covered by adding little water.
- Cook till the chicken is done.
- Sauté well until the masala thickens to desired consistency.
- Now melt the remaining butter and pour it over chicken masala.
- Garnish with freshly chopped coriander leaves.
here is ur sheild