Everybody is working people now days. So sometime they eat outside. We all know that's not healthy but we do not have enough time to cook.
The healthy food must contain carbohydrates, proteins, fats, vitamins and minerals. Therefore, I suggest something that can be made in less time and healthy.
1. Include legumes(peas, beans), whole- grains, lean proteins, vegetables like broccoli, spinach, tomato, carrots, peppers, zucchini in you diet.
2. Fruits and milk products are also very important.
3. Use extra virgin olive oil in your cooking as it is low fatty means contains low cholesterol which is good for health.
4. Cook whole wheat pasta for you lunch box, you can go for oats which are very quick and easy to make.
5. Try various rice recipes which are very less time taking.
6. Cut up some raw veggies and fruits to make a healthy fruit salad.