Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Discuss Winner of December Competition (Non-Tag Holders) in Poetry Images Korner forum, in Poetry Korner category.

Ammy_769 is online now Patriot
    Boring...

Quoted
    654 Post(s)

Winner of December Competition (Non-Tag Holders)

ASSALAM O ALAIKUM
    Hope you all will be fine.....:)

this is the time to announce the winner of Poetry image korner (Non Tag holders)
    And the Judges of competition were

AMMY_769 & JAWAID KHAN

So here are my scores.......

My Scoring criteria: Frame Usage, Simplicity, Colour Usage, Font Usage and styles of text, Background relevance, Contrast Match up
    1. Calming Melody

Too straightforward design usage but it was not looking especially left right ones, they should be blended in picture more awesomely. So I will give 3.5 out of 5 (few deduct because of little low prominent profile of frame) Design was straightforward with colour usage and not much touch-ups, so it falls under simplicity criteria but this simplicity for me does not have any catching attraction so I will give 1.5 out of 2 Colour Usage was too simple but in this he does not manage to prominent main frame usage (top bottom one) so I really didn't like this. So 4 out of 5. Font was readable without any efforts from eyes so it is plus. Style of text was also not very disturbing and not creating distortions so I will give 4.5 out of 5. (half mark deduction since it will be much better to prominent poetry first verse or name) There is long discussion on it in my mid, since I think both can be correct so I will give 4.5 out 5 (half mark deduction because placing FK logo on other logo) Not much contrast this can be used to make frames prominent so I will give just 1 out of 3 (used in text colour to prominent on background).
    So it is 19 out of 25 with average of 76%, it will be 15.2 out of 20.
    2. Jadoogar_Sayan

It would have been much better if you used given frame without any technical changes then it would be much more likely to say how good you used it. Overall Frame is not looking bad, I liked its same section and large section repetition. Also frame is pretty prominent because of colour usage. But due to just little different use I am deducting 0.5 marks otherwise it is perfect. 4.5/5 It was simple and good design and nothing overcrowded in background but I think it could have been better. So 1/2. (Due to repetition in simple frame and frame border is too much large). No doubt about it, amazingly good colour usage. Like the different colour touch in frame and it was really helped in to make it prominent. 5/5 Well, just point out that it will be good to type URL in standard format like you missed "." also Please always use different font to make your name prominent and be different. Otherwise it is OK for me. So 4/5 When Ghazal is depicting not any regrets then I think it is less likely to put a girl in background while regretting. Just my thoughts. Also to me personally FK Logo can be placed better. So 4/5 No doubt here, in background you light and dark touch was really amazing and making overall good impression. So 3/3.
    So it is 21.5 out of 25, so with average of 86%, it will be 17.2 out of 20.

3. ~Aadi~

Too much overcrowded frame usage and personally I does not like it that much this act so I will give 3 out of 5.(deduction for more usage) Simple and straightforward design, didn't try to do something extraordinary and tried to capture simple so I will give 1.5 out of 2 (due to too much frame usage) Colour usage is good and quite likely with contrast not dumb decision for colour usage but because of repetitive usage of frame, colour some time looks like too much so deducting one mark (4 out of 5) Font is easily readable but one thing for sure, he should used some more prominent colour on text overall it is good. (4.5 out of 5) Well, background telling me story of girl trying to find something while bearing a candle in hand while poetry is miserable story of guy, so it quite opposite to me but since execution and putting is good efforts so I will give 2 out of 5. Contrast Match-up is good like first he used light border then dark inside and then again light colour usage.So I liked the idea so 3 out of 3.
    So total is 18 out of 25 and with average of 72%, it is 14.4 out of 20.
    4. Skip

Decent frame usage, not very over did, unlike typical design of four sided frame usage, really tried something unique. Liked so 5 out of 5 Straight forward design usage, not too fancy (except word Ghazal), really liked this so 2 out of 2 Colour Usage was not too vibrant which looks good only on few designs, I like colour usage, but it would be much if they slowed the colour transition throughout picture rather than changing just colour of below frame, so cutting marks on it. 3.5 out of 5 Font was readable and simple not very bluffs with it so 4.5 out of 5 (0.5 for missing Ghazal name or topic) Background usage was not too shabby while sticking with topic IMO, so 5 out of 5...I liked old texture look.... Well not many other colour usage used but where it is used it create different touchup... so I give 2 out of 3
    22 out of 25, so with average of 88%, it will be 17.6 out of 20.
    5. Shab-e-Tanhai

Very nice and decent frame usage, not issue just one minor recommendation, he used some black outlines in between frame to highlight it other I will give 4.5 out of 5. Intelligent dual use, outer frame and inside as well. Simple it is but over-usage of texture and patterns in background which is not looking too much irritating so I will give 1.5/2. Speechless, brilliant colour usage and flawless IMO. So straight 5/5. Text is readable even written stylish one first verse so it is good.. Overall no fault I can say in text, I also like idea of putting heading so 5 out of 5. To me it seems she tried to show two phases of it. I think he focused mainly on "Tujhe Chah tha tujhe Paa liya, tujhe Paa ke bhi tujhe kho dya" as per this background is perfect. So I will give 4.5/5. While other background is showing great feeling IMO. Amazing usage of colours again, so much colour transitions and sharp fluctuating colours, I really impressed so straight 3 out of 3.
    23.5 out of 25, so with average of 94%, it will be 18.8 out of 20.
    6. Bahar Ahmad

This is what I was looking for, frame is really looking great and highlighted with black lines, I wanted, it is making it prominent in design. So for frame usage sharp 5/5. There is not doubt, design is simple so 2/2. Here I like to say even though it is good looking but it will be much good if she tries to use two colours intelligently in frame (like style tried by Roomi making half frame of other colour) like she did in text, so I should have encouraged that not bad overall so 4.5 out of 5. Font is little out of box and colour usage in it is really looking good and brilliant touch ups... So 5/5 Well simple this background is good but not like Shab-e-Tanhai which really looking awesome... BUt it is not bad, but my expectations were more, so 3/5 Not much colour usage, just two but really did justice, since colour usage was not more so handling was also not difficult so 2.5/3
    22.5 out of 25, so with average of 90%, it will be 18 out of 20.
    7. Lightbreeze

One of the top notch frame usage, I saw personally in competition, so silently 5/5. Simple and straight design and quality work, really liked but background can little less crowded so silently 1.5/2 Not much colour usage but which used is brilliant especially like frame colour so 4.5/5 Font usage is good, one mistake is in FK URL of extra space, nothing else annoyance so 4.5/5 Background seems to depict me little mind state and physical state disconnection so 4/5 (few deduction because of pixelated background and noise) Amazing focus created by using black and other colour contrast to make frame prominent so 3/3
    22.5 out of 25, so with average of 90%, it will be 18 out of 20.
    8. Amnarani

Good technique and mindset used for curvy frame usage, maybe due to colour or very light focus, frame usage is looking so so and not very amazingly wow but tried something different so 4.5/5 Design was I can say simple and nothing looking overcrowded, texture was good and colour used in background so 2/2 Colour usage was good, background looking good but again it was not very intelligent use, it should be more better if she used colours with pattern and sequence while sketching in mind.. So 4/5, some deduction due to overwhelming use. Font usage was typical nothing any kind of annoyance and it should be better if she place whole Ghazal managed, I think from bottom it was too close to frame, it should be good in center. But nothing very bad, so 4.5/5 Girl in picture is showing tears while poetry is depicting situation of no complain so IMO there should be no tears, this only complain and concept of hands for prayer is for not making sense so 3/5 Here she should have focus, like for me "Amna Rani" text is looking good in this colour, violet is overwhelming and it should be much better if should have used some stage by stage usage like light, dark, light but not bad either so 2/3
    20 out of 25, so with average of 80%, it will be 16 out of 20.
    9. Asmaduaa

Top notch frame usage but I must say it is typical usage, I expect next something more out of box like less and brilliant usage but what you did is superb and really like curvy inside border use. 5/5 Here I deduct marks because of animation, simplicity is not distracting but animation is always is unless it is fluid with ~24 frames per second like in movies so 0.5/2 Text is looking superb and even prominent, it will be much better if you either use first verse as title or some title assigned by you, actually it is typical my thinking.. So 4.5/5 I again repeat here, little colour usage is good but if you can handle more colours usage like I see your other work so then you should try it. This is not looking bad but just my suggestion.. also make flow of colour like dark border colour, background light and text dark something like this or vice versa.. So 4/5 Brilliant background picture, if it was just static, I would have no further comments, I personally see animation as distraction especially it is step by step and not fluid, also general thing some browser especially Mozilla Firefox does not handle animated pictures and some times animations seems choppy so think twice before use. Also texture between two frame is also good but again it should be static in my opinion. So 4/5 (less deduction because of brilliant selection of picture) Less colour usage, you design give just one colour feel to be honest, if you could be little dynamic in colour usage, it would have been much much better and to be personally it is moderate so 2/3
    So 20 out of 25, with average of 80%, it will be 16 out of 20.
    10. Annoshe

Visible glitches in frame usage one can see from naked eye. So 2.5 out of 5 Simple design but misses wow factor of simplicity so 1.5/2 Soft colour usage was good idea but it should be less noisy. 4/5 Font usage was good but like I said "Ghazal word or some other appropriate or first verse as title should be plus.. dark colour highlighted text was prominent. text font size if same on overall poetry would have give plus point. FK url was touching frame at one point... 3/5 Background was not ver prominent and FK logo was taking whole attention also watermark of designer... so 3/5 Just plain colour usage on whole picdture but was good to see many colours after many designs. 2/3
    So it is 14 out of 25 with average of 56%, It is 11.2 out of 20.

And here is the Scores of Jawaid khan.....

Calming melody
    Image mixing: 3
    Framing: 3 Images:
    2 Total 8/20

Bahar
    Image mixing: Framing: 7
    Images: (Rule k mutabiq is men baki marking nai ho skti cz images nahin hen, I don’t know wht to do with this) 07/20

Anooshe

Image mixing: 2
    Framing: 3

Aadi
    Image mixing: 2
    Framing: 5

Shab-e-Tanhai (heaven Crown)
    Framing: 4

Skip
    Framing: 4

Jadoogar Sayan
    Image mixing: 4
    Framing: 6

Light Breeze
    Framing: 7

Aamna Rani
    Framing: 6

Asma Dua
    Image mixing: 4
    Framing: 7

COMBINE RESULT.....

Calming Melody 15.2+ 8=23.2/40
    Jadoogar sayan 17.2 + 13= 30.2/40
    Aadi 14.4+9= 23.4/40
    Skip 17.6+10=27.6/40
    Shab-e-Tanhai (Heaven Crown) 18.8+10= 28.8/40
    Bahar Ahmed 18+7= 25/40
    Light Breeze 18+13= 31/40
    Asma Duaa 16+ 15 = 31/40
    Anooshe 11.2+ 8= 19.2/40

And here is a tie between Light breeze and Asma Duaa.......

and according to the decision of Notorious, the both have been declared as winner of December Competition

the winning designs are....

1st Design

2ND

And this is the Shield for both of you.............You can use it in you Signature....:)
    Last edited by Ammy_769; 01-03-2012 at 07:34 PM.

9 Not allowed!

void is offline quicksilver
    Th13teen is my numba!

Quoted
    2229 Post(s)

Re: Winner of December Competition (Non-Tag Holders)

Wow!!!

Congratulations to both of you!

1 Not allowed!
    -
    -
    -

Daniel-7 is offline Expert Member
    Edit>

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    663 Post(s)

2 Not allowed!

smarty cat is offline Expert Member
    HaPpY EvEr AfTeR <3 :D

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    4544 Post(s)

Wowww I lied the way of announcing n of thread...liked it

congrats to u both.......

Bri Baat hai.Tie

1 Not allowed!

ساری دنیا میں مرے جی کو لگا ایک ہی شخص
    ایک ہی شخص تھا ایسا بخدا ایک ہی شخص
    وسعت دل میں تنگ دلی کا عالم تو دیکھیۓ
    ایک کو چاهنا، فقط اسی کو چاهنا، پھر کچھ نا چاهنا

دل سے نکال دیجئے احساس آرزو
    مر جایئے پر کسی کی تمنا نہ کیجئے۔

(Yasmeen Nawaz) is offline Heaven Crown
    Heaven Crown

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    267 Post(s)

Congratulations................

1 Not allowed!

Jadoogar_Sayan is offline Star Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    95 Post(s)

Aslam o Alaikum

First of all congratulations to the winners

Really they deserve this.

But what about my Design? If respectable judge does not have
    photoshop its not my fault. And even if he has ability to judge
    some one's art. He must have the ability to know that the frame
    was made through the same piece which was given.

Regards

2 Not allowed!

lightbreeze is offline Senior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    19 Post(s)

Thanks to all.........

0 Not allowed!

CaLmInG MeLoDy is offline Banned
    Roshni Main Andhairoun Ke
    Baad...!!!

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    842 Post(s)

tO BOTH OF YOU ..ZZABARDAST RAHA AB KE COMPETETION..GREAT...WONDERFULL...!!!

1 Not allowed!

CaLmInG MeLoDy is offline Banned
    Roshni Main Andhairoun Ke
    Baad...!!!

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    842 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jadoogar_sayan View Post
    aslam o alaikum

first of all congratulations to the winners

really they deserve this.

But what about my design? If respectable judge does not have
    photoshop its not my fault. And even if he has ability to judge
    some one's art. He must have the ability to know that the frame
    was made through the same piece which was given.

Regards
    yes...mere zehen main bhi ye baat ayee thi ke.photo cs nahi hai toh is main aap ka kia qasoor hai?? Judge jee bataiye......ham samajh nahi sake is decesion ko...

1 Not allowed!

*AFAQ ALI* is offline Abhay o Aeinay k sodagar
    Glory is fleeting, but
    obscurity is foreve

Quoted
    1028 Post(s)

Congratssssssssssssssssssssss both of You................

1 Not allowed!
    Poetess Mamin Mirza

Haz!L is offline Crazy 0v3r y3w :x
    Don`t forget to fall in love
    with yourself first :)

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    2054 Post(s)

Wa0!! c0ngratulat10nzzzzzz

1 Not allowed!

R oC k iN is offline cAtcH ME
    cATcH mE, iF U cAn....

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    886 Post(s)

W SaLaam

1 Not allowed!
    کہتے ہیں عشق نام کےگذرے ہیں اک بزرگ
    ہم لوگ بھی مرید اُسی سلسلے کے ہیں

asmaduaa is offline Great change in my life

Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Congrats to LB...... .
    & Thank You Friends ......

1 Not allowed!

(ÀŋŐőŞĥ€Ħ) is offline Life iz U!me & all
    saying"Faith makes
    evrythng posible&Love
    makes evrythng beauTiful. I hv
    both Alhumdulilah :)

Quoted
    79 Post(s)

waooo congratulationsss both of you sisters

thanx to all judges.

1 Not allowed!

Jawaidkhan is offline Senior Member
    The Fake Personality

Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Congrats to both of you ....

1 Not allowed!

amnarani is offline MĪИD ßĿ♡ѠĪИƓ
    SмÎĻÎη૬ F◊r ý◊µ

Quoted
    932 Post(s)

1 Not allowed!

lightbreeze is offline Senior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    19 Post(s)

​Thank u all...........

0 Not allowed!

anz3611 is offline Expert Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    168 Post(s)

Congratulations to both of you.......

1 Not allowed!

Youthful is offline Expert Member
    Edit>

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    39 Post(s)

Many Many Congratulations...

1 Not allowed!

sunnyshah_6 is offline Artist_In_Darkness
    Artist In Darkness...!!!!

Quoted
    144 Post(s)

boht boht mubarikbad to both of u........................................

1 Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast