Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

Discuss Akhri Barish by Hum TV Episode 9 in Akhri Barish forum, in HUM TV Dramas - Archives category.

Kaleem is offline UnderEstimated
    The brightest flames burn
    quickest.

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    846 Post(s)

Akhri Barish by Hum TV Episode 9

3 Not allowed!
    Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.....

Amra_Afaq is offline Expert Member
    Trust is the basis of any and
    every relation. Trust fully
    but first figure out who's
    trust worthy.

Quoted
    111 Post(s)

Re: Akhri Barish by Hum TV Episode 9

Tauba ab chanda koi aisi bhi haseen nahi hai ke koi us keliye yun wapas ajaye. Is police walay ko koi aur nazar nahi aati.

1 Not allowed!

TAM0823 is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Amra_Afaq View Post
    Tauba ab chanda koi aisi bhi haseen nahi hai ke koi us keliye yun wapas ajaye. Is police walay ko koi aur nazar nahi aati.
    It just depends how they want to move the story along. In the other drama, "Mere Khwab Reza Reza", the girl, Zainab, is so ordinary looking yet it seems that everyone keeps falling in love with her and saying how "khoobsurat" and "nayaab" she is....not at all!!

0 Not allowed!

seerat123 is offline Expert Member
    Always Forgive Your
    Enemies,Nothing Annoys Them So
    Much

Quoted
    355 Post(s)

i hate momar rana pata nahe producers directers kya dekh ker us ko apnay dramas and movies main lay latay hain buda khroos gunja chanda ko use ker kay ab zaira kay peechay per gaya hai kamina

0 Not allowed!

trust worthy.

Quoted
    111 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TAM0823 View Post
    It just depends how they want to move the story along. In the other drama, "Mere Khwab Reza Reza", the girl, Zainab, is so ordinary looking yet it seems that everyone keeps falling in love with her and saying how "khoobsurat" and "nayaab" she is....not at all!!
    So true! 100% agreed. I hate it when they do that, if the character is for a very beautiful girl then they should choose a very beautiful girl, not ordinary looking girls. In 'Mere Khwab Reza Reza', they should've chosen Mehwish Hayat or Mona Liza. I think one of these two would've been a good choice for that character. Who do you think would've been suitable?

0 Not allowed!

TAM0823 is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    4 Post(s)

So true! 100% agreed. I hate it when they do that, if the character is for a very beautiful girl then they should choose a very beautiful girl, not ordinary looking girls. In 'Mere Khwab Reza Reza', they should've chosen Mehwish Hayat or Mona Liza. I think one of these two would've been a good choice for that character. Who do you think would've been suitable?
    I thought of Mehwish Hayat too but perhaps they could find another girl who was really striking looking somehow...just not the one they have. This happens in lots of dramas but I agree that it is irritating!

1 Not allowed!

trust worthy.

Quoted
    111 Post(s)

I thought of Mehwish Hayat too but perhaps they could find another girl who was really striking looking somehow...just not the one they have. This happens in lots of dramas but I agree that it is irritating!
    Yeah they could've chosen a new girl. In 'Tair-e-Lahooti' they chose Sunita Marshall and she so did not suit that character, same problem character was of a very very pretty girl and Sunita isn't that pretty at all. It is irritating cuz when they praise the girl in the drama it just doesn't suit her and it looks so fake!

0 Not allowed!

saleem ahmad is offline Senior Member
    always care about you

Quoted
    10 Post(s)

I dont know who is Mehwish Hayat.. but Mona Liza wouldnt be the good choice coz she has no innocent look in her; where Zainab obviously not so beautiful but we have to admit this that she has that look...

---------- Post added at 04:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 AM ----------

I dont like her at all.... neither her face nor her acting!!!

1 Not allowed!

abc_00 is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Mere khayal mein Ayza khan ya Mehreen Raheel ko Zainb ka roll milna chahe ta

0 Not allowed!

trust worthy.

Quoted
    111 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by saleem ahmad View Post
    I dont know who is Mehwish Hayat.. but Mona Liza wouldnt be the good choice coz she has no innocent look in her; where Zainab obviously not so beautiful but we have to admit this that she has that look...

---------- Post added at 04:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 AM ----------

I dont like her at all.... neither her face nor her acting!!!
    I saw a drama of Mona Liza 'Pyaasi' some time ago and in that drama she was looking very very beautiful and innocent. So that's why I thought she would've been a good choice for Zainab's character. Plus innocence is not a physical feature which cannot be changed. I think a good actor can show both evil and innocent looks. Mehwish Hayat has worked in many dramas, e.g. Shehre Dil Ke Darwazay, Massi Aur Malka (the old Hina) etc and she recently appeared in Kitni Girhein Baqi Hein - Poshak.

---------- Post added at 02:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by abc_00 View Post
    Mere khayal mein Ayza khan ya Mehreen Raheel ko Zainb ka roll milna chahe ta
    Han Mehreen Raheel bhi achi lagti Zainab ke role mein.

1 Not allowed!