Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions
Latest Columns

Discuss Quaid e Azam's Quotes in Pakistan forum, in Pakistan And Current Affairs category.

(Yasmeen Nawaz) is offline Heaven Crown
    Heaven Crown

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    267 Post(s)

Quaid e Azam's Quotes

Here r some of my favourite quotes from the founder of the nation Quaid-i-Azam Mohammed Ali Jinnah

1942-"I have lived as plain Mr. Jinnah and I hope to die as plain Mr. Jinnah. I am very much averse to any title or honours and I will be more happy if there was no prefix

"I have always maintained that no nation can ever be worthy of its existence that cannot take its women along with the men. No struggle can ever succeed without women participating side by side with men. There are two powers in the world; one is the sword and the other is the pen. There is a great competition and rivalry between the two. There is a third power stronger than both, that of the women."
    Speech at Islamia College for women
    March 25, 1940

Stanley Wolpert on Jinnah -- "Few individuals significantly alter the course of history. Fewer still modify the map of the world. Hardly anyone can be credited with creating a nation-state. Mohammad Ali Jinnah did all three.

Usually Mr. Gandhi travelled in a third class train’s compartment. Once some Muslim League Members suggested to Quaid-i-Azam that like Mr. Gandhi he should also travel in third class. Quaid-i-Azam said:
    “Any such conduct would be hypocrisy, and whatever else I might be, I could never be a hypocrite.”

In Pakistan lies our deliverance, defence and honour if we fail, we perish and there will be no sign or symptom of Muslims or Islam left in this sub-continent. This is the stupendous task that you have in front of you. Therefore, I appeal again on this national day to organize yourselves in every department of life.”

“In our solidarity, unity and discipline lie the strength, power and sanction behind us to carry on this fight successfully. No sacrifice should be considered too great….”

Message on Pakistan Day,
    23rd March, 1945

“We have weathered the worst storms and the safety of the shore, though distant, is in sight. We can look to the future with robust confidence provided we do not relax and fritter away our energies in internal dissensions. There never was greater need for discipline and unity in our ranks. It is only with united effort and faith in our destiny that we shall be able to translate the Pakistan of our dreams into reality.”

Message,
    27 August, 1948

0 Not allowed!

Umm-e-Ali is offline Expert Member
    “Fame is something that must
    be won. Honor is something
    that must not be lost.”

Quoted
    108 Post(s)

Re: Quaid e Azam's Quotes

Veryyyyyyyyyyy beautiful pics n zaberdast quotes
    Thanks for rememberable sharing.

0 Not allowed!

Fa!th is offline ....Z!nd@g! Ik P@hel!....
    "To taste the sweetness
    of life, you must have the
    power to forget the bitterness
    of past....!! "

Quoted
    13 Post(s)

Asalaam Alykum...
    nice sharing Crown dear...
    Thanks.....

0 Not allowed!
    رَبَّنَا آتِنَا فِي الدُّنْيَا حَسَنَةً وَفِي الآخِرَةِ حَسَنَةً وَقِنَا عَذَابَ النَّارِ

Minal is offline Expert Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    55 Post(s)

Awesome sharing..........
    Thanx.........

0 Not allowed!