There are numerous organizations that sponsor study abroad programs and most of these have Web sites, so the Internet is a good place to start when looking for a study abroad program. The students should also contact their own college for study abroad possibilities.
If you are planning to study abroad follow these steps below.
- You should first decide where to go and what to study.
- Start exploring by country, what subjects are offered, where these are offered ,and whether classes will be taught in native language or in different language. - Some study abroad programs offer “pre classes” that help a student learn enough of the native language to get by and start learning in class.
- Cost is certainly a factor in choosing a country for study abroad.
- Some programs are funded directly through a college or university, and a student may apply for regular financial aid for these program.
- Scholarships and grants are also available.
However mainly two things I ever experienced wid my other friends who came to study abroad,after exploring all above.
1: All you need is a permission called I-20 ,a permission / approval form to study abroad, it shows your eligibility for F-1 Student Visa.
To know more about I-20 check out this url...http://www.tcnj.edu/~iss/f13.html
2:You have to pass some tests to get I-20, there in your home country first then have to show ur financial support for full time student.
Or U can apply for scholarship money or financial aid and grant money for ur tuition fees.
I am posting Information about those scholarship program here.
How to prepare and apply for test.... here at this link below or Check out another thread here at Student Korner " Need Papers For Exam "
SAT , ACT , GMAT , GRE , LSAT , MCAT
How to Apply to High School Study Abroad Programs
How to Apply to High School Study Abroad Programs | eHow.com
Win A College Scholarship up to $3,000 for your education from College.us.com
Enter to Win a College Scholarship!
Study Abroad Financial Aid and Grants ,whenever u see Grants its always free money never to pay back.
International Education Fellowships, Education Abroad Funding
Study Abroad Scholarships, Study Abroad Financial Aid
Stick around , will be adding more!
Search your study program by Destination or by Subject.
Arcadia University - Arcadia Study Abroad Programs
Check out for these unique opportunities! The College offers.
- Global Engagement program
- Civic engagement/Service Learning
- Summer Programs
- Honors Consortium
- Graduate Study Abroad
- January Term
Find a muslim scholarship
Find a Muslim Scholarship | OEDb
Oct 21, 2011