1. The ringtone "Nokia tune" is actually based on a 19th century guitar work named "Gran Vals" by Spanish musician Francisco Tárrega. The Nokia Tune was originally named "Grande Valse" on Nokia phones but was changed to "Nokia Tune" around 1998 when it became so well known that people referred to it as the "Nokia Tune."
2. The world's first commercial GSM call was made in 1991 in Helsinki over a Nokia-supplied network, by Prime Minister of Finland Harri Holkeri, using a Nokia phone.
3. Nokia is currently the world's largest digital camera manufacturer, as the ****s of its camera-equipped mobile phones have exceeded those of any conventional camera manufacturer.
4. The "Special" tone available to users of Nokia phones when receiving SMS (text messages) is actually Morse code for "SMS". Similarly, the "Ascending" SMS tone is Morse code for "Connecting People," Nokia's slogan. The "Standard" SMS tone is Morse code for "M" (Message).
5. The Nokia corporate font (typeface) is the AgfaMonotype Nokia Sans font, originally designed by Eric Spiekermann. Its mobile phone User's Guides Nokia mostly used the Agfa Rotis Sans font.
6. In Asia, the digit 4 never appears in any Nokia handset model number, because 4 is considered unlucky in many parts of Southeast/East Asia.
7. Nokia was listed as the 20th most admirable company worldwide in Fortune's list of 2006 (1st in network communications, 4th non-US company).
8. Unlike other modern day handsets, Nokia phones do not automatically start the call timer when the call is connected, but start it when the call is initiated. (Except for Series 60 based handsets like the Nokia 6600)
9. Nokia is sometimes called aikon (Nokia backwards) by non-Nokia mobile phone users and by mobile software developers, because "aikon" is used in various SDK software packages, including Nokia's own Symbian S60 SDK
10. The name of the town of Nokia originated from the river which flowed through the town. The river itself, Nokianvirta, was named after the old Finnish word originally meaning sable, later pine marten. A species of this small, black-furred predatory animal was once found in the region, but it is now extinct.
MujH sE itny "QarEEb" hOo jaO. . .!
UdAs sHab ki "salEEb" hoO jaO. . .!
MEri banhoOn kOo "sOnp" dOo sAb kUch. . .!
MEri kHatir "garEEb" hoO jaO. . .!
MujH MAin UtrOo MEre "lahoO" ki TErha. . .!
MEri roOh kAy "raqEEb" hoO jaO. . .!
TUm joO chOU lOo tOo "DarD" gHat jayE. . .!
AaO, MEre "TAbEEb" hoO jaO. . .!
KuCh nA bOolo maGar "kahO" sUb kuCh. . .!
Aaj aisE "kHatEEb" hOo jaO. . .!