Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 34
Discuss Humsafar by HUM TV - Episode 22 in HumSafar forum, in HUM TV Dramas - Archives category.
      
   
  1. #1
    Kaleem's Avatar
    Kaleem is offline UnderEstimated
    The brightest flames burn
    quickest.
     
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    40,114
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quoted
    846 Post(s)

    Humsafar by HUM TV - Episode 22


    18 Not allowed!
    Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.....

  2. #2
    sabeen imran is offline Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    71
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

    Re: Humsafar by HUM TV - Episode 22

    bachi thori choti lety to acha tha she looks 7 or 8 but 4 at all

    8 Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Cuteflower is offline Senior Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    798
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

    Re: Humsafar by HUM TV - Episode 22

    22nd epi itni drag ki hai k drama ka sara charm khatam ker diya. Akhri epi k liye koi suspence nahi chora.
    thanxxxxxxxxx bro for ur quick service.

    2 Not allowed!

  4. #4
    baba _ki_pari's Avatar
    baba _ki_pari is offline Innocent Member
    Work smarter, not harder...
     
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    10,220
    Quoted
    191 Post(s)

    Re: Humsafar by HUM TV - Episode 22

    charm to vaisay hi khatam hota jaa raha hai..pehlay se jo sab pata hai..ooper se promos dikhaa dikhaa k......kuch ziaada hi excited thay sabbb......EXCESS OF EVERYTHING IS BAD....

    3 Not allowed!

  5. #5
    na_yaaftt is offline Senior Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    569
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Re: Humsafar by HUM TV - Episode 22

    Calm down people it's drama only. And a very good one so just enjoy

    6 Not allowed!

  6. #6
    baba _ki_pari's Avatar
    baba _ki_pari is offline Innocent Member
    Work smarter, not harder...
     
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    10,220
    Quoted
    191 Post(s)

    Re: Humsafar by HUM TV - Episode 22

    SABOOOT TO ISS BAAT KA BHI NAI HAI K MEN BASEERAT HUSSAIN KA BAITAAA HOOON....very well said ASHAR

    5 Not allowed!

  7. #7
    sabeen imran is offline Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    71
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

    Re: Humsafar by HUM TV - Episode 22

    yar ap logon ko pasand kp pasand keun nhi a rha mera , to khyal hay 2 4 epi or brha dain itna jaldi khtam na karain , jesa akhari ashgari or mera naseeb ko kia tha jab drama acha huwa khtam forran

    2 Not allowed!

  8. #8
    aafroaish's Avatar
    aafroaish is offline Junior Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    vienna
    Posts
    446
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Humsafar by HUM TV - Episode 22

    Novil bohat hi acha tha, jo main ne wo parhtay howy feel kiya tha pooray drama main wo baat nazar nahi aai, magar drama ko lamba karne k chakkar main story boring ho gai or acting or dialogue delivery to bohat hi buri hai especially khirad ki, anyway thanks a lot for sharing.

    2 Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Ghazala Ahmad is offline Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    31
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Humsafar by HUM TV - Episode 22

    why didnt we see the scene which was shown in promo pictures where hareem is potting some plants....which was suppose to show some genetically siimilar traits between father and daughter...?? remember ashars interest in plants..! then how can khirad leave a post cardiac surgery daughter in recuperating stage ALONE ? I think the book is much better... and the matter is handled in a much more mature way......and khizar/ asher encounter ...! what was that?? the addition in the play are unnecessary and has taken away the depth away from the novel.... I hope there is good closure between khirad and asher in the last episode...

    3 Not allowed!

  10. #10
    na_yaaftt is offline Senior Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    569
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Re: Humsafar by HUM TV - Episode 22



    Acting direction zaberdast

    2 Not allowed!

  11. #11
    Cuteflower is offline Senior Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    798
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

    Re: Humsafar by HUM TV - Episode 22

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghazala Ahmad View Post
    why didnt we see the scene which was shown in promo pictures where hareem is potting some plants....which was suppose to show some genetically siimilar traits between father and daughter...?? remember ashars interest in plants..! then how can khirad leave a post cardiac surgery daughter in recuperating stage ALONE ? I think the book is much better... and the matter is handled in a much more mature way......and khizar/ asher encounter ...! what was that?? the addition in the play are unnecessary and has taken away the depth away from the novel.... I hope there is good closure between khirad and asher in the last episode...
    100% agreed. Me too was waiting for that scene which hasn't come yet or ab to aye ga bhi nahi.
    Fawad khan ki acting to achi hai lakin usay apni dialogue delivery pe mehnat kerni chahiye khas toor pe urdu lehja theek kerna chahiye. BAghairat nahi BAYghairat bola jata hai. Kahin kahin us ka lahori or punjabi lehja urdu ki tang tor daita hai

    3 Not allowed!

  12. #12
    shasan's Avatar
    shasan is offline Star Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,041
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

    Re: Humsafar by HUM TV - Episode 22

    Thanks for uploading so promptly.....

    ---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

    Chalo....Sara ka qissa tamam kia......Drama has become typical fiction and filmy style...not even close to reality......especially when Asher didn't listen to Khizar......they have shown Asher total stupid.....C'mon yaar.....this is the height of Bewaqoofi that Asher is blindly taking everything not even using his brain after meeting with khirad and his daughter. In the novel he got the sense that something is wrong and tried to resolve the situation and in the end figured out himself.

    1 Not allowed!
    Proud Pakistani

  13. #13
    rose afs is offline Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    31
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Humsafar by HUM TV - Episode 22

    Quote Originally Posted by Cuteflower View Post
    100% agreed. Me too was waiting for that scene which hasn't come yet or ab to aye ga bhi nahi.
    Fawad khan ki acting to achi hai lakin usay apni dialogue delivery pe mehnat kerni chahiye khas toor pe urdu lehja theek kerna chahiye. BAghairat nahi BAYghairat bola jata hai. Kahin kahin us ka lahori or punjabi lehja urdu ki tang tor daita haimujhe tu us ka ye lehja diffrent aur cute lagta hy guys
    aur acting bhi zaberdast hy asher ki

    0 Not allowed!

  14. #14
    farree's Avatar
    farree is offline I Love my family
    Alhamdulillah
     
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    524
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Humsafar by HUM TV - Episode 22

    I dont think they're dragging the show, when u read the novel its all words but here they have to show it in action which needs to make sense. I just love the show..they dedicated this episode to unveil the truth in fornt of ashar and let him realize what he had done.<3

    2 Not allowed!
    !!.....محبت سانس لیتی ہے

  15. #15
    hinoo slah is offline Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    jeddah
    Posts
    68
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

    Re: Humsafar by HUM TV - Episode 22

    Quote Originally Posted by shasan View Post
    Thanks for uploading so promptly.....

    ---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

    Chalo....Sara ka qissa tamam kia......Drama has become typical fiction and filmy style...not even close to reality......especially when Asher didn't listen to Khizar......they have shown Asher total stupid.....C'mon yaar.....this is the height of Bewaqoofi that Asher is blindly taking everything not even using his brain after meeting with khirad and his daughter. In the novel he got the sense that something is wrong and tried to resolve the situation and in the end figured out himself.
    ya i m 100% agree with ur opinion

    0 Not allowed!

  16. #16
    generationext76 is offline Star Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    london
    Posts
    1,238
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Humsafar by HUM TV - Episode 22

    Pls mention da name of da novel ?

    0 Not allowed!

  17. #17
    Amra_Afaq's Avatar
    Amra_Afaq is offline Expert Member
    Trust is the basis of any and
    every relation. Trust fully
    but first figure out who's
    trust worthy.
     
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    3,637
    Quoted
    111 Post(s)

    Re: Humsafar by HUM TV - Episode 22

    Thanks for sharing.

    0 Not allowed!

  18. #18
    generationext76 is offline Star Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    london
    Posts
    1,238
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Humsafar by HUM TV - Episode 22

    Yaar aj kul har koi inta intelligent hai koi ese brwaqoof kahan bunta hai. Is drama ka end bht hi obvious hai. Bus ashar aur khirad ki wajah se highest TRP hogaye hai is dramay ki warna itna koi khaas nahi hai drama.

    0 Not allowed!

  19. #19
    Amna...!!! is offline Junior Member
    <3
     
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Kuwait
    Posts
    255
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

    Re: Humsafar by HUM TV - Episode 22

    ohooo poor sara...waise kisi se itnaAAaa bhi pyaar nai kerna chahiye....and yaaa wooooow happy ending thats good k asher khirad ko wapis le aya next epi mei...but mein sad end expect kr rahi thi

    0 Not allowed!

  20. #20
    smd
    smd is offline Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    16
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Humsafar by HUM TV - Episode 22

    Sorry to say Dear then why are bothering to watch this DRAMA.If you believed its not perfect..

    2 Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •