All Pakistani Dramas Lists
Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

View RSS Feed

Random Quotes

Quotes

1. Words can make a deeper scar than silence can

We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature - trees, flowers, grass - grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence.... We need silence to be able to touch souls.

True silence is the rest of the mind; it is to the spirit what sleep is to the body, nourishment and refreshment.

Silence is the true friend that never betrays.

Categories
    Random Quotes
  2. Never ruin an apology with an excuse..............

An apology is a good way to have the last word.

A stiff apology is a second insult.... The injured party does not want to be compensated because he has been wronged; he wants to be healed because he has been hurt.

An apology is the superglue of life. It can repair just about anything.

Apologizing - a very desperate habit - one that is rarely cured. Apology is only egotism wrong side out.

It is a good rule ...
    Categories
    Random Quotes
  3. The soul would have no rainbow had the eyes no tears.................... .

If you break your neck, if you have nothing to eat, if your house is on fire, then you got a problem. Everything else is inconvenience.

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

If you're going through hell, keep going.

We have no right to ask when sorrow comes, "Why did this happen to me?" unless we ask the same question for every moment of happiness that comes our way.

A bend in the road is ...
    Categories
    Random Quotes
  4. Love.............

Oh, if it be to choose and call thee mine, love, thou art every day my Valentine!!!!!!!!!

When love is not madness, it is not love......

Loving is not just looking at each other, it's looking in the same direction.....

Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love......

I don't understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine's Day. When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind ...
    Categories
    Random Quotes
  5. Perspective,,,Be careful how you interpret the world: It is like that.....

There are truths on this side of the Pyranees, which are falsehoods on the other.

If you do not raise your eyes you will think that you are the highest point.

The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.

Inside my empty bottle I was constructing a lighthouse while all the others were making ships.

The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also ...
    Categories
    Random Quotes
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last