All Pakistani Dramas Lists
Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

View RSS Feed

Kajal89

Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it.......

Rate this Entry

Let no one who loves be unhappy... even love unreturned has its rainbow.......

Yes, I will go. I would rather grieve over your absence than over you......

I never knew until that moment how bad it could hurt to lose something you never really had.......

Don't worry about losing. If it is right, it happens - The Main thing is not to hurry. Nothing good gets away.......

Count the garden by the flowers, never by the leaves that fall. Count your life with smiles and not the tears that roll......

Love is like a puzzle. When you're in love, all the pieces fit but when your heart gets broken, it takes a while to get everything back together.......

Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together....... ( i love this quote....very true indeed)

In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing......

When love is lost, do not bow your head in sadness; instead keep your head up high and gaze into heaven for that is where your broken heart has been sent to heal......

Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go........

Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night.......
Categories
Random Quotes

Comments