All Pakistani Dramas Lists
Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

View RSS Feed

nazan

Carry My Love Into Every Desert‏

Rate this Entry

[CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR=black]Carry My Love Into Every Desert‏ [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkorchid]Take one of my tears,[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=darkorchid]Throw it into the ocean[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=darkorchid]and watch the salt in the wounds[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=darkorchid]Of this earth and men begin to disappear.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=darkorchid]Take one of my tears[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=darkorchid]And cradle it in your palm[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=darkorchid]Mount a great white camel[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=darkorchid]And carry my love into every desert,[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=darkorchid]Paying homage to every Prophet[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=darkorchid]who has ever walked in our world.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=darkorchid]O take one of my tears[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=darkorchid]And stop weeping only for sadness,[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=darkorchid]for there is so much More to this life[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=darkorchid]Than you now understand.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=darkorchid]Take one of my tears[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=darkorchid]And become like the Happy One,[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=darkorchid]O like the Happy One--[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=darkorchid]Who now lives Forever[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=darkorchid]Within me.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=darkorchid]When a drop from my Emerald Sea[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=darkorchid]Touches your soul's mouth,[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=darkorchid]It will dissolve everything but your Joy[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=darkorchid]And an Eternal Wonder.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=darkorchid]Then,[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=darkorchid]The Beloved will gladly hire you[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=darkorchid]As His minstrel[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=darkorchid]To go traveling about this world,[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=darkorchid]Letting everyone upon this earth[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=darkorchid]Hear[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=darkorchid]The Beautiful Names of God[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=darkorchid]Resound in a thousand chords![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=darkorchid]Hafiz himself is singing tonight[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=darkorchid]In Respledent Glory,[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=darkorchid]For the cup in my heart[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=darkorchid]Has revealed the Beloved's Face,[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=darkorchid]And I have His oath in writing[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=darkorchid]That He will never again depart.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=darkorchid]O Hafiz, take one of your tears,[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=darkorchid]For you are weeping like a golden candle--[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=darkorchid]Throw one tear into the Ocean of your own verse[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=darkorchid]And let the wounds[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=darkorchid]Of every lover of God who kneels in prayer[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=darkorchid]And comes close to your words[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=darkorchid]Begin, right now,[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=darkorchid]To disappear.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3][COLOR=#9932cc]RUMI[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

awesome........................
    Nazan very excellant touching Poem.

' Oh my friend take one of my tears and
    stop weeping for only for sadness.'

Two tiny tears drops weighing
    heavily in my eyes afraid to shed
    their burden for who knows it
    might pierce the heart.