Think Always Good

Quoted
    72 Post(s)

Smile Novels Request

Plzz Aap Yahan Sticky Mein Lagi Thread
    Mein Req Kiya Karein...

FIAZ AHMED.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to FIAZ AHMED For This Useful Post:

aman nadeem (02-14-2014), ayshahussain (10-29-2013), khanh (07-13-2014), laws (10-10-2013), mishu87 (11-25-2013), Nihar.r (10-09-2013), sana saquib (09-30-2014), Sana110 (05-04-2016), shakila1982 (10-31-2013)

memutt is offline Member
    ALLAH plz accept our
    PRAYERZ...!

Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: Novels Request.

mey ney shaam haari hai
    and
    tere naam ki shohrat by shazia chadhry

plz bata do k sey downld hoga yeh downld nai horaha mujh sey plz tell me

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by niwara View Post
    https://www.friendskorner.com/forum/f...zia-ch-102475/

is mein 2n no per hai novel main ne shaam hari hai
    ................magar yeh dowld k sey hoga plz tell me plz

memutt is offline Member
    ALLAH plz accept our
    PRAYERZ...!

Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: request for novel

Quote Originally Posted by zubeguri View Post
    ABHI KUCH DIN LAGEN GY
    Free File Hosting & Video Downloads, Free File Sharing, Online Friends Network - Ziddu

---------- Post added at 01:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 AM ----------

AE JUNUN DASHT HY K MANZIL BY MEMUNA KHURSHEED
    https://www.friendskorner.com/forum/f...manzil-159825/
    plz juno-e-dasht a k manzil ki story bata do i thnt ive already read it...plz

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by zubeguri View Post

yeh site open nai hoti plz mediafire k link dey dia karo...

laws is offline Star Member
    kallyan ishq kmana okha kisy
    nu yar bnana okha pyar pyar te
    har koi boly kar k pyar
    nibhana okha har

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz can anyone upload "khawab khakhish aur zindagi "by "rabia razaqqi" published in kiran digest episode wise start fron kiran digest november 2007 and continuous novel.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Mr.MaNgO is offline Expecting the Unexpected!
    need new HATERS, the OLD 1's
    are starting to LIKE me!

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    212 Post(s)

Me too, I also didn't like. Un-necessarily prolonged

Quote Originally Posted by ayshahussain View Post

---------- Post added at 03:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 AM ----------

apne perh lea novel amar bail?? i dint like it by the way

---------- Post added at 05:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

These r purely my thoughts, no fight or stuff is intended. If u haven't read then better don't read, its un-necessarily prolonged. I don't think there is a story in there Omer dies (he's murdered while going to his office) in the end. after he dies alizah realizes that she loved him n all that she did was response cx he refused marrying her. Junaid says he will marry her cx it was the desire of omer. P.S these are my thoughts, i dont want to stir debate on that. its what i think!!!

I Am lEAst bOthErEd
    wh
    At pEOple thInk
    AbOUt mE...

I Am nOt hErE tO
    s
    AtIsfy thEm!!!

ayshahussain is offline Senior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by harishameed View Post

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

These r purely my thoughts, no fight or stuff is intended. If u haven't read then better don't read, its un-necessarily prolonged. I don't think there is a story in there Omer dies (he's murdered while going to his office) in the end. after he dies alizah realizes that she loved him n all that she did was response cx he refused marrying her. Junaid says he will marry her cx it was the desire of omer. P.S these are my thoughts, i dont want to stir debate on that. its what i think!!!
    lol haris ap ne to esay story btai hai wo to kabhi b na parhe isko....wese u r absolutely rite the story was pathetic and i wasted my time and money on buying that novel

---------- Post added at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by harishameed View Post

lol haris ap ne to esay story btai hai wo to kabhi b na parhe isko....wese u r absolutely rite the story was pathetic and i wasted my time and money on buying that novel

areeesh is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hi
    can anyone plz help me i am searching for a novel jis ma heroine ka name kinza ha and hero taimoor, girl is medical student and taimoor is his teacher as well as relative muja writer ka or novel ka name nae yad.

Rumana Keyani is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jaadoo21 View Post
    hi can you plzzzz upload novel akhan cham cham wasiyan by huma kaukab bukhari

yes i do have this novel in pdf format but i could not upload it coz it exceeds the limit of i think 6MB of this forum but i found it from freindskorner or i think urdupoint i just googled huma kokab bukhari novels and i found it in urdupoint i just logged in that forum and downloaded it v easily
    Thanks

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

i also need a novel dont know the name of the writer and story both. but i need its 2nd part which was published in Augest 1995 Kiran digest the hero's name was Shuja i dont remember the heroin's name.

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

i also need a novel dont know the name of the writer and story both. but i need its 2nd part which was published in Augest 1995 Kiran digest the hero's name was Shuja i dont remember the heroin's name.

Rumana Keyani is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Augest 1995 k kiran digest me is novel a 2nd part publish hona tha the story was like hero heroin ko bhot pehle us k father k office me dekhta hai her father was the owner of that company and hero ka father us company ka mamooli mulazim tha baad me bhot arsay k baad heroin us ko uni me list dekhtay huye nazar ati hai hero ka name shuja tha us waqt heroin apne step relatives k sath reh rhi hoti hai aur un se chup k MBA me admission leti hai un ko koi aur subjects batati hai us part ka end yahan hota hai k ek din us ka elder brother us k room me ata hai to rack me se koi book us se neechay girti hai to wo MBA ki book hoti hai shyad..........................by the way he was nice to her in the story.uni me heroin ki friend bhi us k sath hi parhti hai................................plz kisi ko is novel ka name ya writer ka name pata ho to mujhe bata den plzzzzzzzz

ashoo ashi is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Novels Request

Assalam o Alaikum Sadqain bhai! kya ap ko ye novel mil gya online?? mujhe bhi ye novel parhna hai.

are starting to LIKE me!

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    212 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by laws View Post
    plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz can anyone upload "khawab khakhish aur zindagi "by "rabia razaqqi" published in kiran digest episode wise start fron kiran digest november 2007 and continuous novel.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    If u get that novel , kindly leme know n do u have "novel akhan cham cham wasiyan by huma kaukab bukhari"???
    i'd be grateful if u cud help!!! i searched it but couldn't get=(

memutt is offline Member
    ALLAH plz accept our
    PRAYERZ...!

Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Muhabbat Hi Ke Darmyan.......NigHat AbDullAh

http://www.esnips.com/doc/7ddffea1-3...ighat-Abdullah

plz yeh site mere net par open karna allow nahi hai yeh sarey novels agar mediafire par hain to plz link dey do...koi aur link dey do in novels ka...

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

plz yeh site mere net par open karna allow nahi hai yeh sarey novels agar mediafire par hain to plz link dey do...koi aur link dey do in novels ka...

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

tkmano is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    7 Post(s)

novel's links are not working here none of the novels above are valid after clicking the link the message appears that link is invalid :s

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

hi mughay koi urdu ka bohut acha romantic novel chahiyay jo lamba novel ho aur acha ho. if somebody have a good romantic novel's link so plz post it here thanx i want to read a good romantic novel which i tried to find but in vain

mishu87 is offline Senior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    38 Post(s)

yar kisi ke par baharan hai novel ho to upload it pata nahi log ye adhe novel q upload kardete hen

mindn is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    10 Post(s)

ik novil tha jis main hero shadi karlaita hai hreoen us ki cazan hoti hai us sy wo tapta hai per usy shaid heroen ki mangni main maloom hota hai ke usy heren pasand karti hai wo bhi usy pasand karny lagta hai per shadi kisi or cazan sy karlaita hai pihr hero ki ulad nhi hoti tu us ki bivi ulad ke lie us ki shadi heroen sy karati hai plz nam ya story upload kardain

are starting to LIKE me!

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    212 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mishu87 View Post
    yar kisi ke par baharan hai novel ho to upload it pata nahi log ye adhe novel q upload kardete hen

get the novel from the following link:
    http://www.mediafire.comyb78758bfe2p468

I have posted on FK also

alinaa is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

AOA....PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ kiran 2000 april upload kar dian......aur shuaa 1998 september....plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

---------- Post added at 06:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 AM ----------

aur plz pata kyasay chalay ga k upload hogaya hai ya koi dvlpmnt hoiyi hai??

mindn is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    10 Post(s)

mai ne aik novel prha tha but muje us k writer,character ya year or month kuch byaad nhi ha bs story yaad ha.
    story ye thy k heroin ki aik phupho,or phupho ka aik beta(hero) or do betiyan hoti han, phupho or unk husband ki death ho jati ha to heroin ka father apni sister k bachon ko ghar le ata ha or bohat achi parwarish krta ha,but heroin kafi ladli hoti ha apne dad ki coz uski mother nhi hoti, wo apne dad se khti ha k usay czn shadi krna ha jbk wo already engaged hota ha but phr maan jata ha shadi k liye but heroin k sath kafi rude behave krta ha but in end sb thek ho jata ha..........
    agar ksi ko is k baray mai pta ha to plzzzz bta do...................
    iss novil ko upload kar dain plzzzzzzzzzzz

Naabi Khan is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

aoa
    yar mujhe aik novel chahiye
    beeti ruton k naqsh e paa by lubna rana
    pizzzzzzzzzzzzz

mindn is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    10 Post(s)

ik novil tha jis main hero shadi karlaita hai hreoen us ki cazan hoti hai us sy wo tapta hai per usy shaid heroen ki mangni main maloom hota hai ke usy heren pasand karti hai wo bhi usy pasand karny lagta hai per shadi kisi or cazan sy karlaita hai pihr hero ki ulad nhi hoti tu us ki bivi ulad ke lie us ki shadi heroen sy karati hai plz nam ya story upload kardain

gr8leo1 is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Plzzz upload novel 'kala jadoo' by Rukhsana Nigar Adnan