Think Always Good

Quoted
    72 Post(s)

Smile Novels Request

Plzz Aap Yahan Sticky Mein Lagi Thread
    Mein Req Kiya Karein...

FIAZ AHMED.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to FIAZ AHMED For This Useful Post:

aman nadeem (02-14-2014), ayshahussain (10-29-2013), khanh (07-13-2014), laws (10-10-2013), mishu87 (11-25-2013), Nihar.r (10-09-2013), sana saquib (09-30-2014), Sana110 (05-04-2016), shakila1982 (10-31-2013)

zee_588 is offline Junior Member
    Give respect and be
    respected!!!!

Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Re: can someone tell me the name of this novel and upload it please

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sai-e-Lahasil is offline ALHAMDULILLAH !!!
    دوست ہوتا نہیں
    ہر ہاتھ ملانے
    والا ۔۔۔

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    721 Post(s)

Re: Novels Request.

Quote Originally Posted by pariizaad View Post
    Go0dness . . Mohtarram i think u need eye glasses . i mension in my post that i want last part of novel n u gave me the 1st part link . . ufffffffffff arghhhhhh ://
    Quote Originally Posted by harishameed View Post
    Bai rude hne ki to koi baat ni hai ni chye to delete kr do bt khtm ya agr msla ha to wait till somebody else posts. y u r commenting impolitely. if i need glasses then u need manners to post on social websites get them first
    Kindly, be nice to each other.
    Everyone is here to help each other, and if one is trying to help you, they deserve some nice behavior/comments and respect in return. Stay blessed.

Best Regards !

amnamirza901 is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: can someone tell me the name of this novel and upload it please

[QUOTE=FHM;3347058]wsalam..this novel name is DO QADAM KA FASLA by Marium sajid...........here is the link..

kindly tell me the just name of novel in which a cousin sees his girl cousin when he pics his sister from college and next time when she stays on road while her car is damaged and he took her to her house with strictness next hhe calls her to come to visit his sick sister but then he court marrige with her to take revenge on his grandpa because his grandfather was upset o his father and his father led a very difficult life because of his grandfathers rivality

barbie123 is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: request for novel

Quote Originally Posted by koail_3005[MENTION=694
    Yahoo.com;2990640]Writer ka naam aur story ka naam yaad nahi Mein nay kafi saloon pehlay ek novel parah tha jis mein larki kay parents bohat genius hotay hai aur maar jatay hai aur wo shahid apni nani kay ghar ati hai rahnay kay liya wahaan un ka neighbour larka uss ki help kerta hai uni mein wo bohat darti hai shoro mein aur phir uss larkay ko like kernay lagti hai per baad mein ussay pata chalta hai kay lrkay ka already nikkah ho gya hota hai phir wo apni mom ki friend kay paas chali jati hai kissi aur country mein...phir kafi saloon baad larka ussay deikhta hai to wo bilkul change ho gahi hoti hai kafi.... yeh 2 parts mein Pakeeza mein tha month aur year yaad nahi ..... please kissi kay pass hai to upload ker day....ye Novel SAIMA AKRAM ChAUDHRY ka hai..

agar ap ko i novel ka nam pata chala ho tou mjhe bhi bataye ga cz it seems interesting

Fatima Habib is offline Genius Member
    Long live Pakistan

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kattu pari View Post
    I made a request long time a go. It was about a novel, a girl was adopted by a family and they had their own daughter as well. The was pretty and exploit this adopted girl. One day she was sick and a doctor was suppose to see her, she forced this adopted girl to pretend her when the doctor comes. And the Doctor falls in love with adopted girl. In the end, rich girl trick and tried to get engaged with Doctor but he called off the engagement and went to see this adopted girl in the University and the ending line was something like " Mughey ap ke jawab ki zarorat nahi, kiyon ke ap ke jawan aksar phowar ki tarha mere as pass baras rahey hotay hain"....
    Thanks.

here is ur requested novel link..efforts by a member SANAMALIK....

https://www.friendskorner.com/forum/f...ra-tha-152156/

mindn is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Any one have novel in which hero name is sabrez lala .This is first novel when i start to read novels and its not mine i think 1998 onward.hero pahlay apne cousion ko pasand karta hai jiss ka nam tani ya taniya hota sub usay tani apo boltay hain, hai magar wo pasand naheee kartee after palwashah say shadi hote hai us ke jo us say 12 sal chote hote hai.palwashah kay bro ka nam arbaz lala hai.
    Khawateen Digest March 1997

asia mirza ka novil hai iss main

is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Asak Everyone.

I read a novel a decade ago. Unfortunately, I do not remember the name of the author but the novel was " Woh Aitbaar kya hua "

It is a story about brother & sister. Brother is umer bhaya and sister is Mainu. He loves her a lot but when he comes to know about her love with his student. He gets her married to some stranger.

It is a very beautiful novel I have ever read.

Please If someone has it share it. or give me any links

Thank you so much and take care

Allah Hafiz

sanamalik is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mariam iqbal View Post
    can u plz upload aur mosam khushgwar ho gya by sabas gul
    Here is the link....~
    Last edited by Ammy_769; 04-07-2012 at 01:05 AM.

Edit>

Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Dear friends, ager kisi ko is novel ke bare mein pata ho to please mujhe bata dein.yeh novel shayad Shua digest mein 1986 mein silsilahwar chapa tha.Is ke characters mein se mujhe sirf hero aur us ke bhai ka naam yad hai hero ka naam Peman Ali aur us ke bhai ka naam Iman Ali tha.Story kuch youn thi ke heroine kisi trip se ya phir study complete kar ke wapis ati hai to doosre shaher apni friend ke ghar ruk jati hai.Yeh aik bari joint family hoti hai jahan us ki mulaqat Peman Ali se hoti hai.Peman us se mohabbat kerne lagta hai mager woh nahi kerti.Phir kuch aisa hota hai ke un ki understanding ho jati hai.Is doran heroine ki poori family ka murder ho jata hai.Heroine bohat bimar ho jati hai.Hero us ka bohat khayal rakhta hai lekin phir heroine ko pata chalta hai ke hero ke baap ne hi kisi poorani dushmani ki wahja se us ki family ka murder karaya hota hai.Bas meine itna hi parah tha ager kisi ko is novel ka naam aur writer ka naam yad ho to please mujhe bata dein.I will be very thankful.

laws is offline Star Member
    kallyan ishq kmana okha kisy
    nu yar bnana okha pyar pyar te
    har koi boly kar k pyar
    nibhana okha har

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sanamalik View Post
    here is the link....~
    invalid link;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    Last edited by Ammy_769; 04-07-2012 at 01:05 AM.

umme waseem is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Plz agar kisi ke pass h to ye novel upload kar de......mje naam yaad nahi writer ka naam mehwish iftekhar tha aur kiran digest me ayi thi,,,,,,ladke ka naam zair mansoor tha aur ladki ka naam roshane tha shayed ladke ki ladki se 2nd marriage hoti h...... plz plz agar kisi ke pass h to upload kar de, i want to read this novel..............plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

umberfornaveed is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Plz can you upload Main Tera Khali Kamra Hoon novel by Faiza Iftikhar. I have searched everywhere n the net and can't find this novel. I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

Sadaf Zia is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    1 Post(s)

i also want this novel

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by cheena502 View Post
    can anyone post d link of novel usi se ibarat rang.o.bo by saima iqbal..it was published in kiran diigest november n december 2006
    i also want this novelll

STUNNER is offline Banned
    Good BY..!!

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    888 Post(s)

need novel.....

can someone help me to find a novel "PIYA RUNG KALA" by BABA YAHYA KHAN..............

Sadaf Zia is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    1 Post(s)

can anyone post d link of novel usi se ibarat rang.o.bo by saima iqbal..it was published in kiran diigest november n december 2006
    no it was published in kiran nov n dec 2007 i also need kiran digest dec 2007 or usi se ibarat rang.o.bo by saima iqba last part

Edit>

Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by umberfornaveed View Post
    Plz can you upload Main Tera Khali Kamra Hoon novel by Faiza Iftikhar. I have searched everywhere n the net and can't find this novel. I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.
    Here is the link...Main Tera Khali Kamra Hoon
    Last edited by Ammy_769; 04-10-2012 at 12:39 AM.

princess77 is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Here u go
    Kiran Digest November 2006 www.pakistanipoint.com.pdf

Kiran Digest December 2007 www.pakistanipoint.com.pdf

Fatima Habib is offline Genius Member
    Long live Pakistan

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    139 Post(s)

salam..i need a novel...''hum jashan e eid manain kia'' by ''anila kiran''...it was published in ''kiran digest december 2007''...

i found the digest but last page of this story is not there..........shaina,waleed,sara and kashif ..these r the main characters...kashif married to sara for the sake of money and after that he gave divorce to her...in revenge sara asked her brother waleed to marry kashif's sis shaina and he married to her but fall in love with her..sara force his brother to divorce but he was confused ...last page is missing....if some body have this story or know the ending???

is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Assalamualaikum WRWB Everyone? How are you doing all?

Could anyone please upload or give me any link of the novel " NA SADAF HUI NA GOHAR HUI".

I have been searching it for a while but never found it.

IF you have it please share it. Thanks so much and take care

Allah HAfiz

samart is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Asak, i dont remember the name of the novel and the character, it was abt 2 cousins( khala zaad sisters) one of them was very selfish she was engaged to her other cousin who was madly in love with her.........but she marrys a richer guy who divorced her in the end... and the hero marrys the other cousin... the story is abt these 2. this novel has happy ending.... not like Maat......
    i believe one of the 2 girls name was tehniat.... not sure plsssss help
    thanks