Think Always Good

Quoted
    72 Post(s)

Smile Novels Request

Plzz Aap Yahan Sticky Mein Lagi Thread
    Mein Req Kiya Karein...

FIAZ AHMED.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to FIAZ AHMED For This Useful Post:

aman nadeem (02-14-2014), ayshahussain (10-29-2013), khanh (07-13-2014), laws (10-10-2013), mishu87 (11-25-2013), Nihar.r (10-09-2013), sana saquib (09-30-2014), Sana110 (05-04-2016), shakila1982 (10-31-2013)

aisha khanzada is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: novel request

Can someone tell me about the novel please which i have requested

zahraasif is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Please Please help me find this novel..

Quote Originally Posted by zahraasif View Post
    help me with this novel please ....

Edit>

Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Does anyone know this novel...please help !!

I need a novel, its first part was published in june or july 2012, the synopsis is that there is a girl, she is engaged or likes her cousin (Talal or Talha ) who lives with her and her dad ( who is a professor i think). Both the cousins study in the same college. The guy has a best friend ( who belongs to high class ), and has frequent visits to the girls place and usually always covers up his friends activities. I only read the first part, could be its a two part novel only as its not in september digests. I cant recall whether the first part was in june digest or july digest.

noor laiba is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

please kia koi yeh novel upload kar sakta hai? chahat dil ki chahat by Shazia mustafa

SHAIKH MEHJABEEN is offline Junior Member
    "Saza ye hai k Aankhon se
    Cheen Li Neendein,Jurm ye tha
    k unke sath Jeenay k Khuwab
    dekh bethe."

Quoted
    63 Post(s)

Re: Novels Request

Thanks.........................

Kya in novels k alawa bhi koi novel hai aap k pass?
    Everything in life is luck.

ﮨﹷﻢ ﻋﹻﺸﻖ ﻛﮯ ﻣﺎﺭﻭﮞ ﰷ ﹺﺍﺗﻨﺎ ﮨﹻﯽ ﻓﹷﺴﺎﻧﹷﻪ ﮨﹷﮯ
    ﺭﻭﻧﮯ ﻛﻮ ﻧﹷﮩﹻﻴﮟ ﻛﻮﺋﹻﯽ ﮨﹷﻨﺴﻨﮯ ﻛﻮ ﺯﹶﻣﺎﻧﹷﻪ ﮨﹷﮯ
    ﻳﹷﻪ ﻛﹻﺴﲀ ﺗﹷﺼﹷﻮﹽﹸﺭ ﮨﹷﮯ ﻳﹷﻪ ﻛﹻﺴﲀ ﻓﹷﺴﺎﻧﹷﻪ ﮨﹷﮯ
    ﺟﻮ ﺍﺷﻚ ﮨﹷﮯ ﺁﻧﻜﮭﻮﮞ ﻣﻴﮟ ﺗﹷﺴﺒﹻﻴﺢ ﰷ ﺩﺍﻧﺎ ﮨﹷﮯ

I don't have an attitude;I have a personality you can't handle.

SHAIKH MEHJABEEN is offline Junior Member
    "Saza ye hai k Aankhon se
    Cheen Li Neendein,Jurm ye tha
    k unke sath Jeenay k Khuwab
    dekh bethe."

Quoted
    63 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sabdulrehman View Post
    me link send kar rahi hun agr yahan say na ho tu bata dijy ga main dobara download kar k dosra link sned kr dun ge mujhy bus in k 3 novels he mily hayn

1) Mera Bakhat Bhi Tu Mera Takhat Bhi Tu " Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: Mera Bakhat Bhi Tu Mera Takhat Bhi Tu Suhel Khan.pdf"

2) Aankhain_Meri_Khawab_Tere_-_Mrs.Sohail_Khan " Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: Aankhain_Meri_Khawab_Tere_-_Mrs.Sohail_Khan.pdf "

3) Dil todna aap ki Aadat hai "DepositFiles "

sabdulrehman is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    19 Post(s)

Mrs. sohail k tu yehi hayn ... agr wasiy poch rahi hain tu kaffiiiiiiiiiiiiii hain app nay shazia mustafa ka novel "Me tum or Muhbbat" parah hay agr nahi tu wo parhana mujhy bohtttttttttttttt acha laga is liy share kar rahi hun :D ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAIKH MEHJABEEN View Post

Edit>

Quoted
    19 Post(s)

main nay shua, kiran, anchal or kahateen digest k june n july 2012 ko achi trha say chaana hay per jo stpry ap bata rahi hain asi kahin nazar nahi i haan aik gud news hay story daikhi hay us main b lead ka naam Talal hay per story mujhy asii nahi lagi per achi hay us main gal name is Rabail or wo episodic b nahi hay uska story ka naam "zindagi muasm or khusboo by rubab seher" (Shua june 2012 page no.152 )

Edit>

Quoted
    19 Post(s)

main nay shua, kiran, anchal or kahateen digest k june n july 2012 ko achi trha say chaana hay per jo stpry ap bata rahi hain asi kahin nazar nahi i haan aik gud news hay story daikhi hay us main b lead ka naam Talal hay per story mujhy asii nahi lagi per achi hay us main gal name is Rabail or wo episodic b nahi hay uska story ka naam "zindagi muasm or khusboo by rubab seher" (Shua june 2012 page no.152 )

Edit>

Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Thanks for your help....I so really appreciate it !! I will just look it up and hope it is the same novel I am looking for.

Edit>

Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I just checked the novel you suggested, unfortunately, this is not the one im looking for. like I said the story is as follows:

A girl lives with her father and cousin (talha or talal). they both study in the same university. The girls father is a professor.Her cousin is senior to her in college. And they also seem to like each other. Her cousin has a best friend muaz or something, who always ends up covering talha whenever he is out of town or something. Muaz belongs to a high class family and also secretly likes the girl.

princess77 is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    1 Post(s)

"A girl lives with her father and cousin (talha or talal). they both study in the same university. The girls father is a professor.Her cousin is senior to her in college. And they also seem to like each other. Her cousin has a best friend muaz or something, who always ends up covering talha whenever he is out of town or something. Muaz belongs to a high class family and also secretly likes the girl."

Its in Hina Digest June and July 2012, named "Saach ki Sooli" by Sundesh Jabeen.

Edit>

Quoted
    19 Post(s)

oh thank God main nay sirf hina nahi daikha tha baqi sab daikh liy thay :p

Quote Originally Posted by princess77 View Post
    "A girl lives with her father and cousin (talha or talal). they both study in the same university. The girls father is a professor.Her cousin is senior to her in college. And they also seem to like each other. Her cousin has a best friend muaz or something, who always ends up covering talha whenever he is out of town or something. Muaz belongs to a high class family and also secretly likes the girl."

Its in Hina Digest June and July 2012, named "Saach ki Sooli" by Sundesh Jabeen.

Edit>

Quoted
    19 Post(s)

zahraasif apka Novel mil gaya hay congrats Princes77 nay dhoond lia :D (yippppeee) or wo Hina june n july 2012 main hay "Sach ki sooli " is the title of the story Hina Digest June 2012 | Reading Section is link say ap download kiy bagir online chek ker k cn4m kr sakti hain ...

I just checked the novel you suggested, unfortunately, this is not the one im looking for. like I said the story is as follows:

A girl lives with her father and cousin (talha or talal). they both study in the same university. The girls father is a professor.Her cousin is senior to her in college. And they also seem to like each other. Her cousin has a best friend muaz or something, who always ends up covering talha whenever he is out of town or something. Muaz belongs to a high class family and also secretly likes the girl.

Edit>

Quoted
    19 Post(s)

Bundle of thnx dear

Edit>

Quoted
    1 Post(s)

THANKYOU :D...yes this is the one I was looking for.. (Y)

Edit>

Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Thanks ........
    Quote Originally Posted by sabdulrehman View Post
    zahraasif apka novel mil gaya hay congrats :p princes77 nay dhoond lia (yippppeee) or wo hina june n july 2012 main hay "sach ki sooli " is the title of the story hina digest june 2012 | reading section is link say ap download kiy bagir online chek ker k cn4m kr sakti hain ...

luke is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Novels Request

Hei i have been looking for a novel i read it few years back...the name of the hero was owais he belongd to a village and try to get her cousin (the heroine) back as her mother ws divorced by his uncle n the heroine lives in a city with her grandmother and the heros phopho was elected as leader (kaddi) aftr the death her brothrs...i dun remembr the name of the writer nor novel...please if anyone knw let me know..

mohammad fasih is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    30 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Hei i have been looking for a novel i read it few years back...the name of the hero was owais he belongd to a village and try to get her cousin (the heroine) back as her mother ws divorced by his uncle n the heroine lives in a city with her grandmother and the heros phopho was elected as leader (kaddi) aftr the death her brothrs...i dun remembr the name of the writer nor novel...please if anyone knw let me know..
    its Novel Lagan lagi tum sey

is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    5 Post(s)

mujhe story ka name or writer ka name bata day jis may larki ka name elaaf hota hy or larky ka name i think asam hota hy larki canered college may parhti hy larki ki mother ki shadi us k czn sy hoti hy magar wo apny kisi or czn ko pasand kerti hy magar wo larka us per shak kerta hy or baad may pachtata hy sab ghar waly us larki k khilaf ho jaty hy ye story shuaa november may 2007 may hy plz upload ker day