All Pakistani Dramas Lists
Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

Thread: Novels Request

      
   
  1. #1
    FIAZ AHMED's Avatar
    FIAZ AHMED is offline Expert Member
    Think Always Good
     
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    3,862
    Quoted
    72 Post(s)

    Smile Novels Request

    Plzz Aap Yahan Sticky Mein Lagi Thread
    Mein Req Kiya Karein...

    FIAZ AHMED.

  2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to FIAZ AHMED For This Useful Post:

    aman nadeem (02-14-2014), ayshahussain (10-29-2013), khanh (07-13-2014), laws (10-10-2013), mishu87 (11-25-2013), Nihar.r (10-09-2013), sana saquib (09-30-2014), Sana110 (05-04-2016), shakila1982 (10-31-2013)

  3. #4961
    sobiya farooqui is offline Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    mumbai
    Posts
    49
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

    Re: Novels Request

    kisis ko iss novel k naam pata hai??
    hero ka naam jazib hota hai aur heroin ka naam mehreen hota wo dono ek dusre ko like karte hai n wo dono cousins bhi hote hai
    aur heroin ko uski phuphi kaa beta jiska naam kamraan hota hai wo bhi like karta hai
    plzz kisi ko pata hai agar novel ka naam toh link de dein...

  4. #4962
    hifzatahir is offline Junior Member
    novel lover
     
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    174
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)

    Re: Novels Request

    Hye everyone,
    So I am looking for the below two stories:

    1) The novel starts with a girl standing on its colony infront of her house and she is seen by the Hero who is a big important shakhseayat of that colony. The hero had the first sight love with the heroen, then she married her but the heroen knows that hero had been married before so she don't let him near to her and she is so annoyed with him. At last the heroen fell in love but hero heard the conversation of her wife and the bhabi of her wife about the negative thoughts that heroen had for him. Finally the happy ending.

    2) A girl get married to a family in which the mother had left her two boys and husband. The girls husband and deware didn't except her at all and they hate women. at last with all her effforts she won the hearts of his susar and deware. But her husband went away somewhere without letting anyone know. Finally the heroen gave birth to a child and her husband (hero) came back. live happily eveafter.


    Please let me know if you anything about these novels.

  5. #4963
    Nihar.r is online now Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    63
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

    Re: Novels Request

    Assalamualaikum friends kisi KO aisi story pata hai jis may heroin hero ke ghar may get up change kar ke (ganwaron wale huliye) may rehti hai.Phir hero KO heroin achchi lagti hai aur wo uskoso well mannered banata hai.plz kisi KO aisi story pata ho to naam bat yen.shukriya.

  6. #4964
    Ali gull's Avatar
    Ali gull is offline Junior Member
    who said friendship is
    harmless
     
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    180
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

    Re: Novels Request

    Quote Originally Posted by KDMH View Post
    Kisi ko zindagi dhoop tum Ghana saya aur dil ke mausam both maryam Aziz, in se MILTE julte koi novel pata hain???
    Books Bank: Zindagi dhoop tum ghana saya by Maryam Aziz .

    - - Updated - -

    Quote Originally Posted by KDMH View Post
    Kisi ko zindagi dhoop tum Ghana saya aur dil ke mausam both maryam Aziz, in se MILTE julte koi novel pata hain???
    http://booksbankpk.blogspot.com/2013/05/zindagi-dhoop-tum-ghana-saya-by-maryam.html?m=1

  7. #4965
    mohammad fasih is offline Junior Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    dubai
    Posts
    162
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)

    Re: Novels Request

    Quote Originally Posted by hifzatahir View Post
    Hye everyone,
    So I am looking for the below two stories:

    1) The novel starts with a girl standing on its colony infront of her house and she is seen by the Hero who is a big important shakhseayat of that colony. The hero had the first sight love with the heroen, then she married her but the heroen knows that hero had been married before so she don't let him near to her and she is so annoyed with him. At last the heroen fell in love but hero heard the conversation of her wife and the bhabi of her wife about the negative thoughts that heroen had for him. Finally the happy ending.

    2) A girl get married to a family in which the mother had left her two boys and husband. The girls husband and deware didn't except her at all and they hate women. at last with all her effforts she won the hearts of his susar and deware. But her husband went away somewhere without letting anyone know. Finally the heroen gave birth to a child and her husband (hero) came back. live happily eveafter.


    Please let me know if you anything about these novels.
    the first one is AANCHAL MAIN JUGNOO BY SHAZIA CHAUDHRY
    - UrduNovels.net - A complete online free Urdu novel sites.
    second one is MERE HUMSAFAR BY MADIHA TABBASUM
    Free Urdu Digests: Mere hamsafar by Madeha Tabassum Online Reading.

  8. #4966
    Ali gull's Avatar
    Ali gull is offline Junior Member
    who said friendship is
    harmless
     
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    180
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

    Re: Novels Request

    Quote Originally Posted by KDMH View Post
    Kisi ko zindagi dhoop tum Ghana saya aur dil ke mausam both maryam Aziz, in se MILTE julte koi novel pata hain???
    [QUOTE=Ali gull;3965867]Books Bank: Zindagi dhoop tum ghana saya by Maryam Aziz .

    - - Updated - -


    Free Urdu Digests: Dil kay mousam novel by Maryam Aziz Online Reading.

  9. #4967
    mohammad fasih is offline Junior Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    dubai
    Posts
    162
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)

    Re: Novels Request

    Quote Originally Posted by KDMH View Post
    Kisi ko zindagi dhoop tum Ghana saya aur dil ke mausam both maryam Aziz, in se MILTE julte koi novel pata hain???
    Free Urdu Digests: Ab keh jo bahar aai by Nisha Khursheed Online Reading.

    Free Urdu Digests: Suno aisa nahi karty by Memoona Ali Online Reading.

  10. #4968
    mohammad fasih is offline Junior Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    dubai
    Posts
    162
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)

  11. #4969
    zee_588's Avatar
    zee_588 is offline Junior Member
    Give respect and be
    respected!!!!
     
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    291
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Re: Novels Request

    Quote Originally Posted by kat549 View Post
    can anyone please post this novel

    story starts with army background herion is army doctor wo aur uski behen twins hote hai. their mother is ditched by army man who is come from a rich family .her grandfather insults her mom and they don't acknowledge his mother marriage. uski maa ki shaadi ka koi proof nahi hota. but girl when she comes to know about thruth she takes revenge from her father forcing him to retire.
    please can any one tell me name of thisnovel and please post it if you can.
    It's Abhi to maat baqi hay. Link

    http://adf.ly/b4QXY

  12. #4970
    Glaxy is offline Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    14
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Novels Request

    i m still wating

  13. #4971
    KDMH is offline Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    73
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

    Re: Novels Request


  14. #4972
    mohammad fasih is offline Junior Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    dubai
    Posts
    162
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)

  15. #4973
    hifzatahir is offline Junior Member
    novel lover
     
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    174
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)

    Re: Novels Request

    Looking for a novel I guess came in Hina.
    The heroen have a addicted Father, who beat her mother brutely, and she start looking for a job. The boss of heroen is her cousin (Khala zaad) but they both don't know. At last they came to know that but girl is so much khudar that she don't give any response to the hero the boss, hadsatan then the girl and hero (boss) get married (only had nikah). at the end they came together.
    plz name of the novel or writer if you know ?

  16. #4974
    Nihar.r is online now Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    63
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

    Re: Novels Request

    Quote Originally Posted by hifzatahir View Post
    Looking for a novel I guess came in Hina.
    The heroen have a addicted Father, who beat her mother brutely, and she start looking for a job. The boss of heroen is her cousin (Khala zaad) but they both don't know. At last they came to know that but girl is so much khudar that she don't give any response to the hero the boss, hadsatan then the girl and hero (boss) get married (only had nikah). at the end they came together.
    plz name of the novel or writer if you know ?
    Its Mujhe apne Milan ka gurur do by Sana zafer

  17. #4975
    kat549 is offline Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    8
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Novels Request

    Thank you sooo much

  18. #4976
    hifzatahir is offline Junior Member
    novel lover
     
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    174
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)

    Re: Novels Request

    THANKS SO MUCH for your prompt replay

    The novel starts with a girl standing on its colony infront of her house and she is seen by the Hero who is a big important shakhseayat of that colony. The hero had the first sight love with the heroen, then she married her but the heroen knows that hero had been married before so she don't let him near to her and she is so annoyed with him. At last the heroen fell in love but hero heard the conversation of her wife and the bhabi of her wife about the negative tughts that heroen had for him. Finally the happy ending. Plz plz help me finding this I guess sthe hero name is Agha Haroon."
    [/QUOTE]

  19. #4977
    kat549 is offline Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    8
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Novels Request

    Thank you sooo muvh

  20. #4978
    Nihar.r is online now Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    63
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

    Re: Novels Request

    Quote Originally Posted by hifzatahir View Post
    THANKS SO MUCH for your prompt replay

    The novel starts with a girl standing on its colony infront of her house and she is seen by the Hero who is a big important shakhseayat of that colony. The hero had the first sight love with the heroen, then she married her but the heroen knows that hero had been married before so she don't let him near to her and she is so annoyed with him. At last the heroen fell in love but hero heard the conversation of her wife and the bhabi of her wife about the negative tughts that heroen had for him. Finally the happy ending. Plz plz help me finding this I guess sthe hero name is Agha Haroon."
    [/QUOTE]
    Its Anchal may jugnu by Shaziya choudry

  21. #4979
    Sania92 is offline Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    3
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Novels Request

    Plz suggest me some good novels.is page pr jo novel hain wo maine par liye hai.

    some novels, like heroine ki hero se shaadi hoti, par hero heroine ko pasand nehi karta hota, par baad mein usko pasand karne lagta hai.

    ya one story like, hero doosri shaadi apne kids kr liye karta hai, aur baad mein heroine ko pasand karne lagta hai.

  22. #4980
    kuri is offline Junior Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    120
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

    Re: Novels Request

    Quote Originally Posted by Sania92 View Post
    Plz suggest me some good novels.is page pr jo novel hain wo maine par liye hai.

    some novels, like heroine ki hero se shaadi hoti, par hero heroine ko pasand nehi karta hota, par baad mein usko pasand karne lagta hai.

    ya one story like, hero doosri shaadi apne kids kr liye karta hai, aur baad mein heroine ko pasand karne lagta hai.
    Hum Bhi Wafa Nibhein Ge by Farzana Mugal

    Hum bhi wafa nibhaen gy novel by Farzana Mughal pdf. |FAMOUS URDU NOVELS

    Dil Ka Samunder by Nabila abrar

    Mein Mohabbat or Tum By Shazia Mustafa

    Mein Mohabbat Aur Tum Novel By Shazia Mustafa pdf. |FAMOUS URDU NOVELS

    Mohabbat Dil k Sehra Mein By Shazia Mustafa also has 3 stories based on your 1st request as well Saba and Nofil ki story in Mohabbat dil pe dastak

    Piya ka Ghar pyara lage By Tehmina Zahra

    Piya ka ghar piyara lage novel by Sayeda Tehmina Zahra pdf. |FAMOUS URDU NOVELS

    Baharein loot ayein Hain By Iffat sehr Tahir

    https://www.friendskorner.com/forum/f...-tahir-103423/

    I can give u more if u want me to !!!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in