Think Always Good

Quoted
    72 Post(s)

Smile Novels Request

Plzz Aap Yahan Sticky Mein Lagi Thread
    Mein Req Kiya Karein...

FIAZ AHMED.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to FIAZ AHMED For This Useful Post:

aman nadeem (02-14-2014), ayshahussain (10-29-2013), khanh (07-13-2014), laws (10-10-2013), mishu87 (11-25-2013), Nihar.r (10-09-2013), sana saquib (09-30-2014), Sana110 (05-04-2016), shakila1982 (10-31-2013)

Katxx is offline Member
    Hum cheen lain gai tum se ye
    shaan-e-benayazi

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Re: Novels Request

Quote Originally Posted by mohammad fasih View Post
    Its I think bus ek dagh e mohabbat by umera ahmed
    Thank you but its not dagh e mohabbat. Thats why I said that its a typical story, there are probably many stories like that. Thanks though!

Nazish89 is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Maine search kya shahina name se to ek novel mila shahina by razia buttbut bad luck us side pe novel download link delaete hah

kuri is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    22 Post(s)

please ache se koi Romantic novels suggest kar dein with happy ending

Mariam Aziz, Farhat Ishtiaq, Iqra sageer, Iffat sehr pasha k pare how hain, kuch new suggest ker dein please

Thank u

hifzatahir is offline Junior Member
    novel lover

Quoted
    33 Post(s)

hey everyone,
    i am looking for a story in which the hero was named SHAH jee by heroen. The story goes like that, the heroen was a yateem and baysahara girl who was raised in shah jees house and is deepley inlove with him, buut hero love her cousin and fiance, who wana be a model and turn in to a model without heroes will. Hero got married to the yateem girl instead, but he dont except her by heart. Eventually shah jee was blessed with 2 twins boys, and then his fiance also came back in there lives and she was in a miserable condition, shah jee take care of her xfiance, but his wife was so jealous and thinks that he will marry her.
    ................. please if you know the nam of the story, tell me, waiting .....
    HIfza

- - Updated - -

Read November and October's Rida and Anchal Digest (2013) they have preety good romatntic novels. Hye, i read one novel ini Oct and Nov rida or anchal 2013 i dont know the name and the 3rd episode is still have to come, But girl what a romantic novel i have read after a long time (as i always miss Mariyum aziz novels). Please read the Hero name is Raymal and heroen in Kiran i guess. But uch a romantic story. Should read it, i highly suggest them. (still waiting fo rits 3rd episode).

Quote Originally Posted by kuri View Post

Mariam Aziz, Farhat Ishtiaq, Iqra sageer, Iffat sehr pasha k pare how hain, kuch new suggest ker dein please

Thank u
    - - Updated - -

Oh sorry The story name is "Tere Pyar ki Khushboo" by "Kamrosh Seher" it is in Rida digest oCTOBER AND nOVEMBER 2013, And still continued. The hero is Zarmeel and the heroen is Zalay. Enjoy

Thank u
    - - Updated - -

hey everyone,
    i am looking for a story in which the hero was named SHAH jee by heroen. The story goes like that, the heroen was a yateem and baysahara girl who was raised in shah jees house and is deepley inlove with him, buut hero love her cousin and fiance, who wana be a model and turn in to a model without heroes will. Hero got married to the yateem girl instead, but he dont except her by heart. Eventually shah jee was blessed with 2 twins boys, and then his fiance also came back in there lives and she was in a miserable condition, shah jee take care of her xfiance, but his wife was so jealous and thinks that he will marry her.
    ................. please if you know the nam of the story, tell me, waiting .....
    HIfza

israh is offline Member
    waiting............

Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hifzatahir View Post
    hey everyone,
    HIfza

- - Updated - -

Read November and October's Rida and Anchal Digest (2013) they have preety good romatntic novels. Hye, i read one novel ini Oct and Nov rida or anchal 2013 i dont know the name and the 3rd episode is still have to come, But girl what a romantic novel i have read after a long time (as i always miss Mariyum aziz novels). Please read the Hero name is Raymal and heroen in Kiran i guess. But uch a romantic story. Should read it, i highly suggest them. (still waiting fo rits 3rd episode).

- - Updated - -

Oh sorry The story name is "Tere Pyar ki Khushboo" by "Kamrosh Seher" it is in Rida digest oCTOBER AND nOVEMBER 2013, And still continued. The hero is Zarmeel and the heroen is Zalay. Enjoy

- - Updated - -

hey everyone,
    HIfza
    hum bhi wafa nibhaen ge by farzana mughal

hifzatahir is offline Junior Member
    novel lover

Quoted
    33 Post(s)

thanks dear, i really appreciate
    Quote Originally Posted by israh View Post
    hum bhi wafa nibhaen ge by farzana mughal

Edit>

Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hifzatahir View Post
    hey everyone,

- - Updated - -

Thank you so much
    I will certainly read this novel once its completed , i can't take suspense

Katxx is offline Member
    shaan-e-benayazi

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Thank u

Nabeela Abrar Raja and Nabeela Aziz k most novels boht romantic hotai hain or fk per mojood hain ap wo try kr skti hain. If you want specific names then I can give those too but in writers k almost all novels should work for you. Shazia Mustafa's novels are also pretty romantic and they are again present on fk. Here is a link for one novel
    http://urdunovelsonline.wordpress.co...hazia-mustafa/

bkredrose is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

AOA, I read a novel in Kiran, maybe 2006 or 2007,I dont know the novel and writer name.hero ka name tariq hota hai herione k name yad nhi story thori c yad ha k hero herione ka bodyguard hota ha as well driver, but wo uska cousin v hota ha lakin jhoot bol kr reh rha hota hai later on wo usko kidnap kr laita hai.
    Please Please Please if anyone remember this novel or know about it , tell me.... Thanks.

Edit>

Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Katxx View Post
    Nabeela Abrar Raja and Nabeela Aziz k most novels boht romantic hotai hain or fk per mojood hain ap wo try kr skti hain. If you want specific names then I can give those too but in writers k almost all novels should work for you. Shazia Mustafa's novels are also pretty romantic and they are again present on fk. Here is a link for one novel
    SHAZIA MUSTAFA | Free Urdu Novels Online

thank u so much
    but meine shazia mustafa or bki bhi pare howe hain

I am looking for other writers or even new stories by the writters u suggested
    I read everything on FK :p
    but if u do have any other suggestion do tell me please

mohammad fasih is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    30 Post(s)

Thank you but its not dagh e mohabbat. Thats why I said that its a typical story, there are probably many stories like that. Thanks though!

its sham aanchal main bandh li by Ayesha sideqa in kiran digest January 2006 Free Urdu Books Downloading, Islamic Books, Novels: Kiran Digest January 2006

Katxx is offline Member
    shaan-e-benayazi

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bkredrose View Post
    AOA, I read a novel in Kiran, maybe 2006 or 2007,I dont know the novel and writer name.hero ka name tariq hota hai herione k name yad nhi story thori c yad ha k hero herione ka bodyguard hota ha as well driver, but wo uska cousin v hota ha lakin jhoot bol kr reh rha hota hai later on wo usko kidnap kr laita hai.
    Please Please Please if anyone remember this novel or know about it , tell me.... Thanks.
    Okay I may be wrong but it sounds a lot like Nabeela Abrar Raja's Ainay ko Rubru Rakhna
    Here is the fk link
    https://www.friendskorner.com/forum/f...r-raja-178030/ Is mai larki ka name Rehel hota hai!

- - Updated - -

thank u so much
    but meine shazia mustafa or bki bhi pare howe hain

I am looking for other writers or even new stories by the writters u suggested
    I read everything on FK :p
    but if u do have any other suggestion do tell me please
    You probably read this novel too then "Choona nahi"
    http://www.aanchal.com.pkvels/choona-nahi/37.html
    I'm just gona post some random novel here then, This one is called Ehsas-e-Wafa by Quratul ain
    http://freeurdudigest.blogspot.com/2...blog-post.html

- - Updated - -

Quote Originally Posted by mohammad fasih View Post
    its sham aanchal main bandh li by Ayesha sideqa in kiran digest January 2006 Free Urdu Books Downloading, Islamic Books, Novels: Kiran Digest January 2006
    Thanks it is that novel! You're the best

Edit>

Quoted
    22 Post(s)

-

You probably read this novel too then "Choona nahi"
    Reading Free Online Novels | Free Novels | Indian Women : New and Latest Novels : aanchal.com.pk
    I'm just gona post some random novel here then, This one is called Ehsas-e-Wafa by Quratul ain
    Ehsas e wafa novel by Qurratul Ain Online Reading. |Free Urdu Digests

Thank u, i really appreciate it.....
    I read chona nai b4, but the second was really nice thanx again

Katxx is offline Member
    shaan-e-benayazi

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

No problem :D

fatimamishi is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Assalamu alikum!!
    please can you guys upload Faasle Aur Chahatein" By Shagufta Bhatti……????

bkredrose is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank u

Nihar.r is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nazish89 View Post
    Hmm maine amna iqbal 4novels read kiye muskriay bahar,lout aa mere sathi .Ek larki choti si.parosan. Kya ap ko andaza hoga k amna iqbak kin digest mai apne novel chaptay thy .anchal,hina,rida,dosheza .mai mazed b check krty ho ap b plz and thank u.
    kia aapko pata chala ke aamna Iqbal kis digest may likti hain.aapko in4mation mile ya novels ke link mile to plz share Karen.

mohammad fasih is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    30 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nazish89 View Post
    Helo .kuch tym pahle ek novel book read kya tha jis ka mje name writer name hero herione k name b yad nhn story yad hah hai.Heriön or uska bhai bhabi apne alag ghr mai rahty hai heriön ka rishta us k dadyal main apne tayazad k sath tay hota hai phr bhabi ka bhai un k ghr aa k rahta hai job k silsily mai wo police ya army mai hota hai phr herion ka rishta tot jata hai q k us ka mangetr ka apny honay wali bhabi k sath afair hota hai or un ko qabil itraz hulay mai heroin dekhty hai us k bad phr herion rishta tor dety hai so bad mai herion or hero ko love hojata hai pr herion ki dadi hero ko kahti hai tm herion ka khayal chordo herion ki shadi apne dosre potay k sath krogi or wo kuch or karty hai jis ki wajah se wo herion ko ignore krta hai to hero to police ya army mai hai to aese banday k so dushman us ka b ek dushman bn jata hai .or end main jb herion ki dadi bemar hoty hai wo sub btaty hai k dadi ne hero ko kya kya kaha tha usi din koi din i think 14 aug ya kuch or jahan pe hero jahaz fly kr k neche utrna tha udhr heroin b aaty hai to jb wo fly krta hai to hero or us k frnd ka perashot bag nhm khulta to wo dharam se neche girjaty hai ek zamen pe or ek chairs k upar lagay tent se phisl k girta hero zinda hota hai. Plz agr ye ap ko pta ho ya kisi ne b read kya ho to link ya name btayga plz.thank u
    its novel arzoo nikhar aye by aasia saleem qureshi Arzoo nikhar aaiy novel by Aasia Saleem Qureshi pdf. |FAMOUS URDU NOVELS

- - Updated - -

Quote Originally Posted by sania shahid View Post
    Thankyou so much for "yea dilon k rishtey's" request. Now another request :p...this story was also published in KD...the starting words were " NAZUK NADIM HASENA" which were actually used for the guy who was the cuzn of the main girl...her name was roma i guess...it also contained a side story of roma's sister and their neighbor who was doing CSS and also teaching Maths to their younger brother.Roma had a crush on this guy but he eventually ended up with her sister. Can anyone please upload this novel.
    its novel ye kaisa hair phair hai by saima basher http://freeurdudigest.blogspot.ae/20...-by-saima.html

Edit>

Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Aslam Aikum everyone,

long time b4 meine aik story pari, hero heroin se bht nafrat kerta hia cuz wo smart nai hoti,
    heroin un k ghar reh ri hoti cuz us k parents ni hotey. larka doctor ban jata hia or uska nikah
    larki se ho jata hia but w use chorh ker USA chala jata hai, wapis ata hai tu wo larki bhi doctor
    bani hoti hia, or wo usse like kerna shuru ker deta but wo usse ignor kerti hia but happy ending

please let me know, Thank you

israh is offline Member
    waiting............

Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Aslam Aikum everyone,

long time b4 meine aik story pari, hero heroin se bht nafrat kerta hia cuz wo smart nai hoti,
    heroin un k ghar reh ri hoti cuz us k parents ni hotey. larka doctor ban jata hia or uska nikah
    larki se ho jata hia but w use chorh ker USA chala jata hai, wapis ata hai tu wo larki bhi doctor
    bani hoti hia, or wo usse like kerna shuru ker deta but wo usse ignor kerti hia but happy ending

please let me know, Thank you
    ik ada thi yeh......