Think Always Good

Quoted
    72 Post(s)

Smile Novels Request

Plzz Aap Yahan Sticky Mein Lagi Thread
    Mein Req Kiya Karein...

FIAZ AHMED.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to FIAZ AHMED For This Useful Post:

aman nadeem (02-14-2014), ayshahussain (10-29-2013), khanh (07-13-2014), laws (10-10-2013), mishu87 (11-25-2013), Nihar.r (10-09-2013), sana saquib (09-30-2014), Sana110 (05-04-2016), shakila1982 (10-31-2013)

Barkaat is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: novel request

Quote Originally Posted by asal burhaan View Post
    this story sounds intresting to me
    do u know the author name
    r u askng abou that 1 which start with the nehndi nite n lrki kitchen min paani peene ati hai aur us waqt larka us par gussa karta hai... ?

hinnarashid is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Novels Request

AOA, I dont know the novel and writer name but the characters were Saljoq and Shajra. Both get married despite the guys choice. I think it was in khwateen may be the year is 1995 or 96.can any onr plz tell me the name of novel or writer name or the link.thanks

sania shahid is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey, Can anyone plz upload this story, i dont remmber the name nor the year in which it was published..but the story is somewhat like this, in the starting the Girl sits in a car without looking whi was in it, she thought it was her cousins car and starts chatting while not actually seeing who the guy was andon their way she realizes its someone else, the guy liked the girl insantantly. Now this guy is a very rich person's son and he has this step mom who he hates alot. The girl on the other hand is the daughter of his step mom, she was left behind in her dadi's place when her dad died and her mom re married. Now the step mother wants all the money her husband has so she sets up a plan and coaxes her daughter into marrying the guy. This guy didn't know who the girl was he just wanted to marry her thinking she was the step moms dauther so that he could torture her, but he was pleased to find it was the girl from the car. Now the girl hates this guy because her mom told her a bunch of lies about the guy and marries him...CAN ANYONE PLZ UPLOAD IT.

asal burhaan is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

r u askng abou that 1 which start with the nehndi nite n lrki kitchen min paani peene ati hai aur us waqt larka us par gussa karta hai

yeah probably ap link de dain is story ka plzzzzzzzzzz

shaaz naaz is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hinnarashid View Post
    AOA, I dont know the novel and writer name but the characters were Saljoq and Shajra. Both get married despite the guys choice. I think it was in khwateen may be the year is 1995 or 96.can any onr plz tell me the name of novel or writer name or the link.thanks
    no this story was not in khwateen it was in shuaa in 96 or 97 but i dont remember the name

mohammad fasih is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    30 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sania shahid View Post
    Hey, Can anyone plz upload this story, i dont remmber the name nor the year in which it was published..but the story is somewhat like this, in the starting the Girl sits in a car without looking whi was in it, she thought it was her cousins car and starts chatting while not actually seeing who the guy was andon their way she realizes its someone else, the guy liked the girl insantantly. Now this guy is a very rich person's son and he has this step mom who he hates alot. The girl on the other hand is the daughter of his step mom, she was left behind in her dadi's place when her dad died and her mom re married. Now the step mother wants all the money her husband has so she sets up a plan and coaxes her daughter into marrying the guy. This guy didn't know who the girl was he just wanted to marry her thinking she was the step moms dauther so that he could torture her, but he was pleased to find it was the girl from the car. Now the girl hates this guy because her mom told her a bunch of lies about the guy and marries him...CAN ANYONE PLZ UPLOAD IT.
    Kantey bhi lagtey hen gulab novel by Saira Kashish Free Download - Exe Games - PC Games and Softwares

hinnarashid is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you for ur guiedence..

kitty.donald is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Aoa Faiz bhai,
    Mujhe "Mosam gungunatey hain by fozia ghazal " novel chahiye complete hina digest ma aya hai please agar yahan kisi k paas hai tu plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz upload kar de i will be very thankful to you

israh is offline Member
    waiting............

Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kitty.donald View Post
    Aoa Faiz bhai,
    Mujhe "Mosam gungunatey hain by fozia ghazal " novel chahiye complete hina digest ma aya hai please agar yahan kisi k paas hai tu plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz upload kar de i will be very thankful to you
    yes please...............................jaldi se mein bhi waiting....................

umar3700 is offline Member
    ENGINEER

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: need a Book (Mazahiya kahkay) :(

Hang haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

- - Updated - -

HANG HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Edit>

Quoted
    30 Post(s)

Re: Novels Request....

Quote Originally Posted by paluse View Post
    ye rahaaap ka novels

Main | Ae-Junoon-Dasht-Hai

1 episod nahi hai
    Aye Junoon Dasht Hai k Manzil - Aasia Mirza.pdf

- - Updated - -

Quote Originally Posted by paluse View Post
    ye rahaaap ka novels

Main | Ae-Junoon-Dasht-Hai

1 episod nahi hai
    http://www.mediafire.com5t170jwv4dk9l01

Edit>

Quoted
    30 Post(s)

Re: Novels Request....

Quote Originally Posted by mishu87 View Post
    plz faiz bhai kb se request ki ha aj pir kar rahe hn mjhe ye novek chahiye ''ae junon dashte dil hai ke manzil'' ye novel anchal ma shaya hua ta 6 episodes ka ta august 2000 se january 2001 tak iska last episode mane nahi para plz agar ap kahen se dek kar upload kar den.i think ye novel asia mirza ka ta ok.thanks and plz dnt confuse with memona khurshed novel ''ae junon dasht hai ke manzil'' jo ke shua ma shaya hua ta.plzzzzzzzzz help me anyone
    Aye Junoon Dasht Hai k Manzil - Aasia Mirza.pdf

shakila1982 is offline Star Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Re: Novels Request.

hi,i need one novel and dont know the name ,story was like girl went to one place for job as a interior decorator ,the atmosphere was very strange for her,then she met with the owner and she saved his life twice,girl try to give education to the villagers ,owner has his brother which people dont known that he his alive,coz they hide him also owner has doctor friend who likes his cousin and so on..........

Edit>

Quoted
    30 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shakila1982 View Post
    hi,i need one novel and dont know the name ,story was like girl went to one place for job as a interior decorator ,the atmosphere was very strange for her,then she met with the owner and she saved his life twice,girl try to give education to the villagers ,owner has his brother which people dont known that he his alive,coz they hide him also owner has doctor friend who likes his cousin and so on..........
    FAMOUS URDU NOVELS: Ik mausam dil ki basti ka novel by Riffat Nahid Sajjad pdf.

kitty.donald is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Aoa Faiz bhai,
    Mujhe "Mosam gungunatey hain by fozia ghazal " novel chahiye complete hina digest ma aya hai please agar yahan kisi k paas hai tu plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz upload kar de i will be very thankful to you ....................................plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz agar kisi k paas hai tu ye novel upload kar de i will very thankful to him/her in advance

mazgaan is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    17 Post(s)

mje b yeh story chahiye hy....end parhna hy iska but koi upload he nhi krta....itni dafa request ki hy mne plzzzzz upload kr dy koi
    Quote Originally Posted by kitty.donald View Post
    Aoa Faiz bhai,
    Mujhe "Mosam gungunatey hain by fozia ghazal " novel chahiye complete hina digest ma aya hai please agar yahan kisi k paas hai tu plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz upload kar de i will be very thankful to you ....................................plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz agar kisi k paas hai tu ye novel upload kar de i will very thankful to him/her in advance

shakila1982 is offline Star Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    8 Post(s)

thank u so much..............Allah bless u

syyed is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Kindly upload Ushna Kosar Sardar's Novel from anchal digest AUR KUCH KHWAB please

zartashkhan is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

mujhey azmeer butt aur roha gull wali sari stories chaiye link send kar dein plzzzzzzzzzzzzz

sania shahid is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thankyou So much

- - Updated - -

Quote Originally Posted by zartashkhan View Post
    mujhey azmeer butt aur roha gull wali sari stories chaiye link send kar dein plzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Mujhey Bhi..Plz upload a file of all these stories plzzz