forever, live as if you'll die
    today.

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Natural Home Remedies for Stress

Natural Home Remedies for Stress

Following are some of the effective home remedies for stress:

1. Drink a hot cup of milk mixed with honey and cinnamon or nutmeg. It will help calm you down.
    2. Prepare a tea by pouring a cup of boiling water over one teaspoon of dried sage leaves. The water should be covered and infused for several minutes. It should then be strained and sweetened, with honey, if desired.
    3. Take yoghurt, blackstrap molasses, seeds, and sprouts to reduce stress.

Stress Treatment and Advice

1. If you feel alone, seek out family members and friends, or community, religious or social services. They can offer support and companionship.
    2. Try to accept family members and friends as they are, even if they don't live up to your expectations.
    3. Make yourself busy. Prepare a plan for shopping, visiting friends and other activities. It will help prevent any mental stress and grieve.
    4. Take sufficient sleep for 8-10 hours.
    5. Listen to light music. It is also very helpful in stress reduction.
    6. Do not take foods or drinks with alcohol, caffeine, chocolate or sugar.
    7. You can also take vitamin A and B to and minerals such as calcium, potassium, and magnesium, to reduce the feeling of irritability and anxiety. They are also useful to relieve stress.
    8. Regular physical exercise plays an important role in the fight against stress.
    9. Take a hot bath to reduce stress.

Herbal remedies for Stress

1. Chew 12 leaves of basil twice a day, morning and evening for preventing stress.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

میرے دل میں اُتر سکو تو شاید یہ جان لو
    کتنی خاموش محبت تم سے کرتا ہے کوئی۔

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Barbie Doll Jiya For This Useful Post:

Sukot e Shab (10-31-2009)

Sukot e Shab is offline Expert Member
    A journey of a thousand miles
    begins with a single
    step.......!

Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Re: Natural Home Remedies for Stress

hummmmmmmmmmmm useful info

Garcia is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Can you advise me a good sedative? I would not like to take pills, maybe you know something more natural that can help me relax and get a good sleep?

Alishasa is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Garcia View Post
    Can you advise me a good sedative? I would not like to take pills, maybe you know something more natural that can help me relax and get a good sleep?
    I know that stress is always a bad effect on human health. I know that this greatly affects sleep and can cause anxiety and even panic attacks. If you are looking for a good way to relax, talk to your doctor about treating CBD products. I had trouble sleeping due to work and problems with my husband. For more than a month I didn’t have a good sleep, and this affected my cognitive abilities, I became more irritable and it was really difficult for me to concentrate. Some problems led me to new problems and I felt apathy and that I was close to depression. I really didn't want to take antidepressants and so I decided to start by relaxing, getting a break and getting enough sleep for the first time in a month. The best solution, that I found, was to use natural remedies that have a strong effect, but don't cause addiction. I found a lot of reviews on the Internet about products from this online store https://www.getjupiter.com and for the first time in my life I tried CBD oil. It helped me that day. I was able to fall asleep, I didn't wake up several times during the night, and for the first time during this time I woke up alert and motivated to solve my problems at work and to establish my relationship with my husband. I sometimes took CBD oil in food or used vape. I mixed vape fruit juice and CBD oil and it had a very pleasant taste and amazing effect. I took CBD for about a week, then I realized that I could cope with my sleep without additional funds and my anxiety disappeared. I advise you to think about it.

Mary Davis is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks a lot! Great tips.
    Last edited by Mary Davis; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:32 AM. Reason: Mistake