All Pakistani Dramas Lists
Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

Page 57 of 68 First ... 747555657585967 ... Last

Thread: Digest request

      
   
  1. #1
    FIAZ AHMED's Avatar
    FIAZ AHMED is offline Expert Member
    Think Always Good
     
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    3,862
    Quoted
    72 Post(s)

    Smile Re: Digest request

    Quote Originally Posted by kiranadilsheikh View Post
    Please Shua Digest September 2009 Download Karain
    Shuaa September 2009
    Friends Korner Link.


    Mediafire Link.
    Shuaa September 2009.pdf

    Thanks...............
    Last edited by FIAZ AHMED; 09-28-2010 at 11:08 PM. Reason: .

  2. #1121
    ammarah is offline Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    14
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Old Digest Req

    thanks s0 nice of you

  3. #1122
    UroojIrfan is offline Junior Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    145
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

    Re: Old Urdu Digests

    Dear flowerisflower
    Asalam o alaikum!
    kia aap ye bata sakti hain k yeh end kab hua tha kyunke mere pas iski pehli 4 episodes hain but unfortunately october and november k shumarey nahi hai , december ka hai per usme ye nahi hai tu it means either it ended in october or november... lemme know if u want only first 4 epis i shall post them here
    Wasalam
    Urooj Irfan (Urooj Ahsan)
    Quote Originally Posted by flowerisflower View Post
    my request is please upload the shua digest of Month june, july, August and September 1997 if it is not possible then please upload the complete novel of 3 or 4 episode of "taron sey saja anchal

    by Asia saleem qurashi

    published in Shua digest june 1997 i need of it please


    hope you will
    thanks

  4. #1123
    UroojIrfan is offline Junior Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    145
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

    Re: Old Urdu Digests

    Dear flowerisflower
    Asalam o alaikum!
    kia aap ye bata sakti hain k yeh end kab hua tha kyunke mere pas iski pehli 4 episodes hain but unfortunately october and november k shumarey nahi hai , december ka hai per usme ye nahi hai tu it means either it ended in october or november... lemme know if u want only first 4 epis i shall post them here
    Wasalam
    Urooj Irfan (Urooj Ahsan)
    Quote Originally Posted by flowerisflower View Post
    my request is please upload the shua digest of Month june, july, August and September 1997 if it is not possible then please upload the complete novel of 3 or 4 episode of "taron sey saja anchal

    by Asia saleem qurashi

    published in Shua digest june 1997 i need of it please


    hope you will
    thanks

  5. #1124
    UroojIrfan is offline Junior Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    145
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

    Re: Old Urdu Digests

    Dear Flower,
    Asalam o alaikum!
    kia aap ye bata sakti hain k yeh end kab hua tha kyunke mere pas iski pehli 4 episodes hain but unfortunately october and november k shumarey nahi hai , december ka hai per usme ye nahi hai tu it means either it ended in october or november... lemme know if u want only first 4 epis i shall post them here
    Wasalam
    Urooj Irfan (Urooj Ahsan)
    Quote Originally Posted by flowerisflower View Post
    my request is please upload the shua digest of Month june, july, August and September 1997 if it is not possible then please upload the complete novel of 3 or 4 episode of "taron sey saja anchal

    by Asia saleem qurashi

    published in Shua digest june 1997 i need of it please


    hope you will
    thanks

  6. #1125
    barbiesana is offline Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    10
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Old Urdu Digests

    please ap anchal upload kr dye 2007 sy uper ka krna kb tk kry ge

  7. #1126
    Fatima Habib's Avatar
    Fatima Habib is offline Genius Member
    Long live Pakistan
     
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Brazil,sao paulo
    Posts
    2,847
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quoted
    139 Post(s)

    Re: Old Urdu Digests

    Quote Originally Posted by barbiesana View Post
    please ap anchal upload kr dye 2007 sy uper ka krna kb tk kry ge
    INSHALLAH soon....mein sequence say ker rai hun so koi prob na ho but..is say next anchal start kerun ge...

  8. #1127
    sarah09 is offline Expert Member
    Finally
     
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,421
    Quoted
    1466 Post(s)

    Re: Old Urdu Digests

    thanx......................

  9. #1128
    NAZIA INTISAR is offline Star Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,560
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

    Re: Old Urdu Digests

    Jazak allah khair pls ager shua sep 2001 hai toh upload ker dein

  10. #1129
    dew is offline Junior Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    islamabad
    Posts
    130
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

    Re: Old Urdu Digests

    Aoa can u plz upload shua oct 2002...

  11. #1130
    DeBeaut's Avatar
    DeBeaut is offline Member
    "DoN't MaKe An IdEaL;TrY
    To MaKe UrSeLf An IdEaL For
    OtHeRs"...
     
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    KaRaChI
    Posts
    22
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Digest request

    plz plz plzzzzzzzzzzzz upload shuaa september 2001

  12. #1131
    barbiesana is offline Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    10
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Old Urdu Digests

    aoa plz ab or digest up load kr dye

  13. #1132
    flowerisflower is offline Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    30
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Re: Old Urdu Digests

    i want complete episode of this novel please upload this novel or complete digest set of these episode. please app yah four kr dain phir one b dhoondh kr badh mai kr dain
    thanks

  14. #1133
    mohammad fasih is offline Junior Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    dubai
    Posts
    162
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)

    Re: Old Urdu Digests

    i want shuaa digest october 1997 . please upload ker dain

  15. #1134
    Fatima Habib's Avatar
    Fatima Habib is offline Genius Member
    Long live Pakistan
     
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Brazil,sao paulo
    Posts
    2,847
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quoted
    139 Post(s)

    Re: Old Urdu Digests

    Quote Originally Posted by flowerisflower View Post
    i want complete episode of this novel please upload this novel or complete digest set of these episode. please app yah four kr dain phir one b dhoondh kr badh mai kr dain
    thanks
    which one..................??

  16. #1135
    flowerisflower is offline Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    30
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Re: Old Urdu Digests

    Quote Originally Posted by UroojIrfan View Post
    Dear Flower,
    Asalam o alaikum!
    kia aap ye bata sakti hain k yeh end kab hua tha kyunke mere pas iski pehli 4 episodes hain but unfortunately october and november k shumarey nahi hai , december ka hai per usme ye nahi hai tu it means either it ended in october or november... lemme know if u want only first 4 epis i shall post them here
    Wasalam
    Urooj Irfan (Urooj Ahsan)
    Dear urooj IRfan
    AOA!
    App please app try kr key complete episode or complete sets of digests from july 1997 to november 1997 upload kr dain if you find hard to search last episode then please abhi app 4 digests july 1997 to september july 1997 tk upload kr dain last episode b mil hi jay gi. please juldi upload kr dain. "taron sey saja anchal

    by Asia saleem qurashi

    published in Shua digest from june 1997 i need of it please

  17. #1136
    UroojIrfan is offline Junior Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    145
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

    Re: Old Urdu Digests

    walekum Salam
    floweisflower
    mujhey ek do din ka time de dijiye inshallah upload hojaiga
    Wasalam
    UroojIrfan
    Quote Originally Posted by flowerisflower View Post
    Dear urooj IRfan
    AOA!
    App please app try kr key complete episode or complete sets of digests from july 1997 to november 1997 upload kr dain if you find hard to search last episode then please abhi app 4 digests july 1997 to september july 1997 tk upload kr dain last episode b mil hi jay gi. please juldi upload kr dain. "taron sey saja anchal

    by Asia saleem qurashi

    published in Shua digest from june 1997 i need of it please

  18. #1137
    flowerisflower is offline Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    30
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Re: Old Urdu Digests

    Quote Originally Posted by flowerisflower View Post
    Dear urooj IRfan
    AOA!
    App please app try kr key complete episode or complete sets of digests from july 1997 to november 1997 upload kr dain if you find hard to search last episode then please abhi app 4 digests july 1997 to september july 1997 tk upload kr dain last episode b mil hi jay gi. please juldi upload kr dain. "taron sey saja anchal

    by Asia saleem qurashi

    published in Shua digest from june 1997 i need of it please
    AOA ! how are you URooj Irfan? i am waiting for your posting please upload asap.

    thanks

    Noreen Rafi

  19. #1138
    silver fairies is offline Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Multan, Pakistan
    Posts
    30
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

    Re: Digest request

    hi please i want KIRAN DIGEST NOVEMBER 2007
    i shall shall be thankfull for your response

  20. #1139
    Fatima Habib's Avatar
    Fatima Habib is offline Genius Member
    Long live Pakistan
     
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Brazil,sao paulo
    Posts
    2,847
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quoted
    139 Post(s)

    Re: Digest request

    Quote Originally Posted by silver fairies View Post
    hi please i want KIRAN DIGEST NOVEMBER 2007
    i shall shall be thankfull for your response
    Kiran Digest November 2007 www.pak-books.blogspot.com.pdf

  21. #1140
    mohammad fasih is offline Junior Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    dubai
    Posts
    162
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)

    Re: Old Urdu Digests

    taroon se saja aangan shuaa main july se october 1997 tak aya tha .plz october 1997 ka shuaa upload kar dain.

Page 57 of 68 First ... 747555657585967 ... Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in