Thread: Meri Zaat Zara-e-Benishan Episode 12 - Will Not Be Aired Today

NoToRi0uS is offline |0|20u|) 2|3 |03|\||)|_|
    thinking " Never argue with an
    idiot..."

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    390 Post(s)

Exclamation Meri Zaat Zara-e-Benishan Episode 12 - Will Not Be Aired Today

Due to Eid Milad ul Nabi special transmission Meri Zaat Zara-e-Benishan Episode 12 Will Not Be Aired Today on 27th Feb 2010

Meri Zaat Zara-e-Benishan 12th Episode Scheduled on 6th March 2010

larissa is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Meri Zaat Zara-e-Benishan Episode 12 - Will Not Be Aired Today

ya u r right king...i agree with u

f_khan is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

wow kitney achey muslim hien na hum jo drama itni pabandi sa dekhtey hien k itni pabandi sa namaz bhi nahi pahrtey oar batein MASHALLAH

f_khan added 1 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

anyway king cute is right ........ sach oar haq ka hamisha sath dena chahiya ... ALLAH hume maff fermaiyee oar hidayat ata fermayee
    Last edited by f_khan; 02-28-2010 at 01:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

nailashoaib1981 is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yeh aap log kis tarah ki fuzoul behs mai per gaye hai.. ek drama nahi aaya to isko itna bara issue bana liyaaa :S... mazhab per ley gaye baaat??? aap logo ko kiya hogaya haii???
    aur ek week dramey k na aaney sey kisko farq per rahahai?? dramey ki ehmiyat kam hojayegi?? yaar its all rubbish.. ek to ek banda aap logo k liye effort ker k drama's online lagata hia.. aur opar sey aap logo ki fuzoul baatey usko disappoint kerti haii..

I am really thankful to u NOTORIOUS for all your effort.. its not his fault that the media is not showing the drama.. its his effort we should be thankful too...

so please everyone be in senses.. aur yeh mazhab per guftugu yaha na ki jaye to behter hia.. thanks

amberd is offline Senior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

@nailashoaib1981

well said!!!

ziggizag is offline Member
    peace

Quoted
    1 Post(s)

kia koi ye janta hain k 12 rabi-ul-awwal hazoor[s.a.w] k wisal ka bhi din hain?to phir log q manatay hain isayhalanke dakha jay colculator k hisab say to 571 AD ma monday k din 12 date ati hi nahi hain i mean 12 rabi-ul-awwal nahi ati to ye cofirm ha hi nahi k hazoor[s.a.w]ki exact date of birth kia hain.plz zara ap sab ghor zaroor ki jiya ga.thanx 4 reading.

azmhs is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Eids are two celeberated by the prophet S.A.W and the his companions may bpeace be upon them...........sahaba never celeberated eid milaads.Prophet s.a.w neverdid so off-course but we do it......no problem is its not sunnah.We are the cult of mindless MUSLIMSwho follow baseless things this is the same like christians celeberate Jesus Christ's birthday..............no true muslim should think of it.May Allah give us the true path, the straight one

azmhs added 5 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

jia and king you are very right
    Last edited by azmhs; 02-28-2010 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

arij is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

there is a AHADIS,,,that shaitan(eblis) had cried for thee times when he had orderd to leave the janna,,,,,2nd time when ALLah forgive ADAM and amma Huwa,,,,and third and last time when our prophit MOHAMMAD(pbuh)had born,,,,,,so plz all of my muslms brother and si plz celeberate this event and revive islam again and again in ur heart this is one of the most beautiful day so evry should celeberate and wihing every muslim,,,,,so plz respect the birthday of ur BELOVED PROPHET(PBUH)all love for HIM,,,,,

arij is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

there is a AHADIS,,,that shaitan(eblis) had cried for thee times when he had orderd to leave the janna,,,,,2nd time when ALLah forgive ADAM and amma Huwa,,,,and third and last time when our prophit MOHAMMAD(pbuh)had born,,,,,,so plz all of my muslms brother and si plz celeberate this event and revive islam again and again in ur heart this is one of the most beautiful day so evry should celeberate and wihing every muslim,,,,,so plz respect the birthday of ur BELOVED PROPHET(PBUH)all love for HIM,,,,,

arij is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

king cut is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

@ mano ,jiyashahood,pokeman,larissa,f_khan.zigizagg,azhms...
    thanx to all the above who tried to give their justifications and supported my point strongly...although,i should not have disscussed it,but then wats the use of using this useful technology..we can chat to our frndz on various other topics but v never try to discuss our religion..this is the time to preach it in anyway u can but the topic should b really clear under the guidance of sunnah and hadeeth...but guys when some1 try to say sth rite ppl always say she/he is becoming so religious and so so...anywayz this occassion which our country is celebrating every year is totally against islam...there is nothing like millads in islam..and no hadeeth supports this..this is all bidaaat which jiya disscussed...y we do all those things which r not in our religion and donot do those which r recommended by our prophet..due to all these acts our country is in the terrrible conditions..pppl wake up time is still there and try to understand ur religion with complete devotion..as v cant study without any skool and clgs just like this v cant understand the matters in islam if v dont move out of our houses...anywayzz i heartly thanx to every 1..jazakallah..tcz

Sarosh Altaf is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I requested you the other day for the 11th, episode for "Meri Zaat zara-e-Benishan" and you post it, I am very happy, and very much thankfull. I love this site, just recently I found this site, this make my entertainment life sooooo good. Thanks for every one, thanks for all your efforts to bring it on.

lovejeddah94 is offline Expert Member
    ~ Barish Ki Deewani ~

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

agreed with manoo and king cut...................

faaloo is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ye kahan likha hay k birtdays nahi manana chahiay,aur muharram ul haram main tou saray daramas lagay jatay hain tou rabi ul awal tu khushi ka mahina hay.

Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

aur yeh kaha likha ha kay manani chahia...

Yaishal is offline Mermaid
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeahh.. Celeberation of Eid Milaadun Nabwi is to Make Prophet Muhammad (SAW) happy.. but he said "M leaving two things behaind me.. if u grab them strongly u will never be misguided.. one is Sunnah and second is Quran the Holy Book".. and according Prophets Sunnah and Quran we can see very clearly dat none of da Sahabah nor Prophet (SAW) himself celeberate any of his relative's Anniversry ..niether he command us to do this after his death.. he only askd to do waht we saw him doing (from Hadith).. dis anniversries celeberation has come from christienty in our religion.. juz lyk bdays and etc etc.. we've extended it so largely dat now we even started to celeberate Prophets Eid Milaad.. Its not islam.. =$ jus send sum darood , recite sum naats and u think u are pleasing Allah All mighty.. bcuz Muhammad (SAW) said and did wut Allah says and things Which Make Allah please from us.. but sum tyms Satan blind us from seeing da truth only to misguide us .. and our bigget enemy ego comes in our way and forbid us to accept it.. =$ inshort Eid Milaad un Nabwi is a Bidaat.. wrong way to please Allah All Mighty as He doesnt allow us to create new things in a Complete religion.. =$

No Offense.. =)
    Jis Ki Kurbat Main Qarar Bohat Hai,
    Us ka Milna Dushwaar Bohat Hai...

Jo Mere Hathon Ki Lakeeron Main Nahi,
    Us Shakhs Se Mujey Piyar Bohat Hai...

Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

@ raza...
    so tell me bro how many muslims agreed on my point...u cant say like this to any ..

faaloo is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hum jaisay gunahgaaron ki bday aur Nabi Pak S.A.W. ki bday main bohat faraq hay log ager khushi manatay hain tou un ki muhabbat aur aqeedat main manatay hain aur un say muhabbat k baghair Iman mukammal nahi hota dear .main nahi yakin kerti bdays per kion k 12 Rabi ul Awwal tou un ka b day nahi hay b day ka matlab hay paidaa hona aur Nabi S.A.W. tou tab say hain jub abhi Adam A.s. b nahi banay thay so bday ka koi jawaz nahi hain haan un k dunya main aanay ki khushi manatay hain log aur ye un ki muhabbat aur aqeedat ka izhar hay so i dnt think so k is main koi buri baat hay.

Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

likin sirf ek din kiun khushi banatay han ...har din isi tarha khushi kiun nahi banti ...aur saarey dino mien unsy mubaat aur aqeedat ka izhar kiun nahi kerty...jub unka wujud pehly sey majood tha to is din ko itna specify kiun kerahay han isi lia kay wo dunya mien aie likin dear hamary nabi is din ko mananay ka hukum dia ha kia?aur kon kehta ha kay apniay janam din ko manao...

Yaishal is offline Mermaid
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by faaloo View Post
    hum jaisay gunahgaaron ki bday aur Nabi Pak S.A.W. ki bday main bohat faraq hay log ager khushi manatay hain tou un ki muhabbat aur aqeedat main manatay hain aur un say muhabbat k baghair Iman mukammal nahi hota dear .main nahi yakin kerti bdays per kion k 12 Rabi ul Awwal tou un ka b day nahi hay b day ka matlab hay paidaa hona aur Nabi S.A.W. tou tab say hain jub abhi Adam A.s. b nahi banay thay so bday ka koi jawaz nahi hain haan un k dunya main aanay ki khushi manatay hain log aur ye un ki muhabbat aur aqeedat ka izhar hay so i dnt think so k is main koi buri baat hay.
    Dear Aqeedat or muhabbat yeh nai k jo dil kiya wo kiya jayay.. Sachi muhabbat yeh hai k Jis sey muhabbat ho jesey wo kahain wesa kiya jayay.. =) Na k unki merzi k against kaam kr ke yeh keh dain k unsey muhabbat ka izhar hai.. =)

Muhbaat hai to unki baat snain .. unhon ney bidaat sey mana kiya.. or yeh khuli budaat hai.. or jahan tuk aam or khaas ki baat hai to khaas muhbaat bi khas honi chahiyay.. =) jab pata chaley k yeh baat Aap SAW ko napasand thi to us pr behas kerney ke bajayay "Samena Wa Ataana " kehna chahiyay.. =)

Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

@yaishal
    well said...absolutely rite....

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last