Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Media Re Think Sir:Courageous prediction and Advice by Haroon Rashid

ibra_20005 is offline Banned
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Re Think Sir:Courageous prediction and Advice by Haroon Rashid

haroon rasheed sahab bara bekhoof aur sacha sahafe he bohath khubsurat bathe ke he

GraanG2 is offline ~~Movement For Justice~~
    Edit>

Quoted
    1 Post(s)

InshaAllah ek din in logo ko baidar hona hai aur tab hi hum corrupt politicians se chutkara paa sakte hain...

Badlo Bure Nizam ko...
    Vote do Imran ko.

Edit>

Quoted
    1 Post(s)

One day the people of Pakistan will wake up InshaAllah and only then we can get rid of these corrupt politicians..
    Badlo Bure Nizam ko...
    Vote do Imran Ko...

Edit>

Quoted
    1 Post(s)

One day the people of Pakistan will wake up InshaAllah and only then we can get rid of these corrupt politicians..
    Badlo Bure Nizam ko...
    Vote do Imran Ko...

hawkeyeblue is offline Expert Member
    Humble servent of Allah to the
    people of the world

Quoted
    22 Post(s)

مجھے کپتان کی کوئی فکر نہیں نہ ہی مجھے اس بات سے کوئی فرق پڑتا ہے کے لوگ اس کے بارے میں کیا کہتے ہیں کپتان نے وہ سک کچھ کر دیا جو اس کے بس میں تھا ایمانداری دینداری دینداری حوصلہ اللہ کا خوف اور قوم سے بےتحاشا محبت ے اس سے مقصود تھا اور اس نے دیا
    الیکشن میں قوم اس کو ووٹ دے یا اسی سوراخ سے بار بار ڈسی جے ے قوم کا اپنا فیصلہ ہے اور شائد اسی کو جمہوریت کہتے ہیں کپتان کے بس میں قوم کو ہدایات دینا نہیں ہے یہ اللہ تعالیٰ کا کام ہے جب وہ کرے کپتان اور اس کی ٹیم قوم کی خدمات کو تیار ہے جب حکم ربی ہو لبیک اللہم لبیک

msohailshah is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Baba lagta hai IK kay peechay sathia gia hay

Ehtesab is offline Banned
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Harron Sahb,

By supporting IK in such a Boot Licker style, u r not only making a mockery of IK but are also destroying your own "RIGHT WING ANALYST" status.

Long ago you used to preach Qazi Hussain the same way during the days of "Zalimo Qazi Araha Hay" and now u r behind IK so blindly that u even forget to realize that Zac Goldsmith has a anti-immigration stand which is a very sensitive issue for UK based Pakistanis and hence I am afraid that IK's own support will decrease on these British streets.

At the same time, it is strange to see that you know so much details about Imran Khan's own personal life like the divorce and the possible millions of pounds as you have mentioned in ur article. Unlike other political workers of PMLn, PPP and PMLq, many of IK's followers have "brain" and we know that IK can never be this much open about his personal life that he would share this information with u on a cup of tea. He is a man of dignity as u preached and hence you look stupid in ur analysis. PLUS, for god sake u praised IK and labeled NS and Zardari as evils and the next day you started praising NS over Chaudhries of Gujarat.

Please read both of HR's articles from 3/16 and 3/17 and see for ur self.

&last but not least, stop accusing others without proof, if u or IK have some evidence of election "dhandli" than go to "adlia" because we our-self preach that now "adlia" is azad. This exact attitude is making us clowns in political corridors. We all know that in NA 123, it had to do a lot of Hamid's own family votes.

Excuse Me Sir, BUT Hamid Miraj and Jazi Khan are not the CHANGE & HOPE that we want !

angelindevils is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

MR ehtesab
    are you so stupid that you can't even understand the real meanings of what he said in both the columns ?
    I can't believe that .....

Please read both the columns again and then read you post....

are you retarded ??

I can just prey for you in that case.

needoos is offline Banned
    Allah's slave, friend of
    friends and sword to western
    boot licker punks

Quoted
    1558 Post(s)

Some more column of the day

Enjoy and learn what needs to be learned from these columns

izz7 is offline ReBeL wItH a CaUsE
    Revoluation will be
    live!Revoluation will not be
    Televised

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry Re: Re Think Sir:Courageous prediction and Advice by Haroon Rashid

Quote Originally Posted by Ehtesab View Post
    Harron Sahb,

By supporting IK in such a Boot Licker style, u r not only making a mockery of IK but are also destroying your own "RIGHT WING ANALYST" status.

Long ago you used to preach Qazi Hussain the same way during the days of "Zalimo Qazi Araha Hay" and now u r behind IK so blindly that u even forget to realize that Zac Goldsmith has a anti-immigration stand which is a very sensitive issue for UK based Pakistanis and hence I am afraid that IK's own support will decrease on these British streets.

At the same time, it is strange to see that you know so much details about Imran Khan's own personal life like the divorce and the possible millions of pounds as you have mentioned in ur article. Unlike other political workers of PMLn, PPP and PMLq, many of IK's followers have "brain" and we know that IK can never be this much open about his personal life that he would share this information with u on a cup of tea. He is a man of dignity as u preached and hence you look stupid in ur analysis. PLUS, for god sake u praised IK and labeled NS and Zardari as evils and the next day you started praising NS over Chaudhries of Gujarat.

Please read both of HR's articles from 3/16 and 3/17 and see for ur self.

&last but not least, stop accusing others without proof, if u or IK have some evidence of election "dhandli" than go to "adlia" because we our-self preach that now "adlia" is azad. This exact attitude is making us clowns in political corridors. We all know that in NA 123, it had to do a lot of Hamid's own family votes.

Excuse Me Sir, BUT Hamid Miraj and Jazi Khan are not the CHANGE & HOPE that we want !
    SO WHO YOU WANT" ALLAH OPER SAY FARASHTAY BAHAJ DEY" TAKE YOUSELF IN THOSE SHOES,DO YOU SEE YOURSELF AT THE SAME LEVEL,WE ALL HUMAN'S "EVERY BODY MAKE MISTAKES" SO THAT MEAN YOU NEVER MAKE MISTAKES IN YOUR LIFE,SO WHY DONT YOU COME OUT AN WE START FOLLOWING YOU! WHAT A NON SENCE YOU ARE TALKING! YOU JUST REALLY PISS ME OFF.

sadegal is offline Star Member
    challenging time of my life ,
    energy can only be your
    prayers.

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeyeblue View Post
    مجھے کپتان کی کوئی فکر نہیں نہ ہی مجھے اس بات سے کوئی فرق پڑتا ہے کے لوگ اس کے بارے میں کیا کہتے ہیں کپتان نے وہ سک کچھ کر دیا جو اس کے بس میں تھا ایمانداری دینداری دینداری حوصلہ اللہ کا خوف اور قوم سے بےتحاشا محبت ے اس سے مقصود تھا اور اس نے دیا
    الیکشن میں قوم اس کو ووٹ دے یا اسی سوراخ سے بار بار ڈسی جے ے قوم کا اپنا فیصلہ ہے اور شائد اسی کو جمہوریت کہتے ہیں کپتان کے بس میں قوم کو ہدایات دینا نہیں ہے یہ اللہ تعالیٰ کا کام ہے جب وہ کرے کپتان اور اس کی ٹیم قوم کی خدمات کو تیار ہے جب حکم ربی ہو لبیک اللہم لبیک
    sir kai baat kii hay app nay......................God bless u............

perfect stranger is offline وطن دوست
    قلم زبان
    ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    7409 Post(s)

imran ki muhabbat mein ye baba pagal ho jai ga.

ahmed107 is offline Expert Member
    anti sheep mentality of
    secularists , all jialas and
    peer-perasts

Quoted
    334 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GraanG2 View Post
    Badlo Bure Nizam ko...
    Vote do Imran Ko...
    slogans gatay raho ,PTI is going no where, your leader don't care too hoots about his followers,
    otherwise he would not be flirting with jewish company cuz he should know that common pakistani will not like it,
    i know that the die-heart jialas will say what is wrong with jewish company,

but you he is only enforcing perception already held by common pakistani that he is an jewish agent !

Edit>

Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ahmed107 View Post
    slogans gatay raho ,PTI is going no where, your leader don't care too hoots about his followers,
    otherwise he would not be flirting with jewish company cuz he should know that common pakistani will not like it,
    i know that the die-heart jialas will say what is wrong with jewish company,

but you he is only enforcing perception already held by common pakistani that he is an jewish agent !
    Just only Imran ne tum ko ghaas nahi daali toh tu khilaf ho gaya...Anyway I don't follow Imran ,I follow his idealogy and the hope for the change...Even if he doesn't care about me ,I will still follow as long as he is honest...Any problem?

ahmed107 is offline Expert Member
    anti sheep mentality of
    secularists , all jialas and
    peer-perasts

Quoted
    334 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GraanG2 View Post
    Just only Imran ne tum ko ghaas nahi daali toh tu khilaf ho gaya...Anyway I don't follow Imran ,I follow his idealogy and the hope for the change...Even if he doesn't care about me ,I will still follow as long as he is honest...Any problem?
    I follow his idealogy and the hope for the change.
    can you tell me what is his ideology and how is he going to put it into practice ?

sadegal is offline Star Member
    challenging time of my life ,
    energy can only be your
    prayers.

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ahmed107 View Post
    can you tell me what is his ideology and how is he going to put it into practice ?
    simple his ideology to serve poor people.. give them equal opportunities.. try Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf > Home and u will find more abt that.....................and if u have open eys and brain u will have no problem to know all these