ashahid is offline Banned
    amazed at the amount of
    political and religious scum
    in Pakistan!!!

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    1575 Post(s)

Pakistan!!! The World's second most hated country

Alhamdulillah, Thanks to our over-zealous Mullahs and their lackeys, our country has scored at the top notch of world's most abhorrent countries with most negative perceptions around the globe. This has been acheived with consistent efforts of our clergy and their self-combusting followers.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/bsp/h...0bbcwspoll.pdf

BBC News - World opinion... - Ubervu social conversation

Lets all pray fervently to God for the retention of our honour and prestige in this fertile field and blame the second rank on Islamic hating, conspiracy loving West. They are truly dispacable for their eternal blindness to our talents.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ashahid For This Useful Post:

abbas1rg (04-20-2010), almas ahmad (04-22-2010), jabreel02 (04-21-2010), Khaak~e~taYeba (04-23-2010), kmb20707 (04-22-2010), lexkhan (04-21-2010), moazzamniaz (04-20-2010), PakistanZindaabaad (04-22-2010), Ranj (04-21-2010)

amazed at the amount of
    in Pakistan!!!

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    1575 Post(s)

Re: Pakistan!!! The World's second most hated country

Lolz. Look at the citizens of the second most hated country in the world, quenching their thurst for blame and the quest for finding a scapegoat for all their ills, they have resorted to heaping flak on the messenger while condemning and denying the message all along.

I feel something inside me just broken at observing such moral tarpitude of my fellow citizens.

abbas1rg is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

lol bro y r u bangin ur head in the wall?arguing?masses r always behind time,not every mind gets illuminated!!u've done ur job,its upto other people wht msg they get out of it.

Revolutionistic is offline Banned
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ashahid View Post

I feel something inside me just broken at observing such moral tarpitude of my fellow citizens.
    Lolzzz its an honour for me to have been a part of it.

angleena@aol.com is offline Star Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    363 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    Yes I agree, and that was my point; this poll did not represent the world's opinion it was rather a US+Cronies opinion. I also agree that people travelling on US passports to south america and europe and even in asia go through some tough time. This shows the sheer bias, which can almost be smelled from this "bbc" poll. And all you want is a march of the demented donkeys like ashahid, playing a banjo and singing songs about the american dream, to prove this biasness.
    Pakistan has great Image overseas, Musharraf made its Image very bad since the Importation of war at Home? But still Pakistani are serving all over the world peacefuly. I lived in Europe, USA and Canada, I traveled around the Globe, You will be amazed to know that All south American countries Hate USA? Cuba #1 , Maxico, Brazil, Argentina, North Border Canada#7 , Russians #2, Arabs#4, Asia#6, Africa , China#3 , Japan#5, Koria, Vaitnam. I know many Americans getting their Canadian Passport just to travel aound?? I traveled on My Pakistani and OVERSEAS Passport and I can see the difference? Pakistani passport is good for many countries Central Asia, Mexico, Brazil, China, Russia, Africa even Canada and Europe. But US Passport is a shame now days every where. I would say the upper statistics is Propaganda against Pakistan, Pakistani power overseas is eminent, Recent Example is Shoaib Malik finaly got Indian Love too??
    I cant tell you that Pakistani Doctors, Engineers, Computer Experts, and Business Professional are making a big difference overseas, They are present every single corner of the world, People are familiar with them, they impressed of their Talent , love them and found them Candid and very adaptable. The whole world knows Who are creating problems in Pakistan. Most hated countries are # 1 is USA, # 2 Israel. Go and travel around the Globe and see?? People think Pakistani's are smart and great nation.

kmb20707 is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by angleena@aol.com View Post
    Pakistan has great Image overseas, Musharraf made its Image very bad since the Importation of war at Home? But still Pakistani are serving all over the world peacefuly. I lived in Europe, USA and Canada, I traveled around the Globe, You will be amazed to know that All south American countries Hate USA? Cuba #1 , Maxico, Brazil, Argentina, North Border Canada#7 , Russians #2, Arabs#4, Asia#6, Africa , China#3 , Japan#5, Koria, Vaitnam. I know many Americans getting their Canadian Passport just to travel aound?? I traveled on My Pakistani and OVERSEAS Passport and I can see the difference? Pakistani passport is good for many countries Central Asia, Mexico, Brazil, China, Russia, Africa even Canada and Europe. But US Passport is a shame now days every where. I would say the upper statistics is Propaganda against Pakistan, Pakistani power overseas is eminent, Recent Example is Shoaib Malik finaly got Indian Love too??
    I cant tell you that Pakistani Doctors, Engineers, Computer Experts, and Business Professional are making a big difference overseas, They are present every single corner of the world, People are familiar with them, they impressed of their Talent , love them and found them Candid and very adaptable. The whole world knows Who are creating problems in Pakistan. Most hated countries are # 1 is USA, # 2 Israel. Go and travel around the Globe and see?? People think Pakistani's are smart and great nation.

I will not talk about political bases that what is USA Agenda and what is other countires Agenda. I will just do a slight compare of Pakistan being a Pakistani Born. Lets see for last 60 years , how much progress a common man did in Pakistan. And when Pakistan is in Headline, Is this a Normal behavior or it a abnormal behavior. I mean that if Pakistan or Pakistani problems are very common and we can get these examples from others then I am not worry about what other thinks about Pakistan but if this behavour leads to some fail stages that definetly we should be worry about. If we just closing our eyes and believe that all is well then what can I say but if you really thinking about Pakistan let see where we stands for? Scale yourself (1-10)

Are we a role model nation for last 60 years?
    Do we have not a religious conflict between our own people. Shia, Sunni, Wahabbi....conflict among people and our own Mullahs propogate that issues?
    Blochistan Issue, Mohajar Issue, Sindi Card, Pathan Issue, are they not dividing us? Are these issues before 09/11 or after 09/11. Are these very normal in society, if couple of suicider or bombs are blasting in streets? Are these bombs were not blasting for last 20 years? (I am mentioning my time frame?)
    What is the jobs situation in Pakistan? How do you compare unemployment with other countries.
    Can we easily feed to our own people?
    Can you easily go to public offices and can your job done?
    Are you safe in Pakistan and can you easily travel from one corner of the coutry to other?
    What is a law and order situation for last 60 years and when you compare with others what is your scale
    Do we have enough electricity, water and other resources....for Pakistani nation and if you compare with others what number you give to yourself.
    Are we police state for last 60 years.
    How corrupt are we?
    Can you easily goto police station for report?
    Can you easily goto courts for your issue?
    I agree with you that South American Countries hate USA, How many people wants to go to USA and how many people wants to goto Pakistan.
    Lets give them a choice to visit Pakistan or USA
    Yes Pakistani Doctors, Engineers, Computer Experts, and Business Professional are making a big difference overseas, I agree with you but are they going because they love to go abroad or they do not have enough resources in Pakistan? If they come back, what kind of job security they have?

Please note I am not blaming any body except myself. God Bless All of YOU

izz7 is offline ReBeL wItH a CaUsE
    Revoluation will be
    live!Revoluation will not be
    Televised

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dont worry my friend,if they can help or try to help,is good why not if some one is talking like this there is alwayz a reason,why they talk like this,once we know the reason we can go accordingly.as (ashahid)is saying that he is from pakistan,so why not ask him why he is so displease with any thing going on in Pakistan,i belive if i give respect i will get respect!but if some one dont know the simple rule then we can see no matter what!

amazed at the amount of
    in Pakistan!!!

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    1575 Post(s)

@izz7

Your astuteness and wisdom on this thread has given me a somewhat pleasant surprise. I am astounded by your eloquency and chrismatic writing. Looks like you have missed the brainwashing course that usually our Mullah inspired posters have great excel and adroit in.

izz7 is offline ReBeL wItH a CaUsE
    Revoluation will be
    live!Revoluation will not be
    Televised

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

THANKS FOR THE COMMENT'S BUT AS WE HAVE TO LEARN FROM EXPERIENCES,MY EXPERIENCE IS WHICH I NEVER LEARN FROM SOME ONE ELS BUT MY SELF THAT I COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT WE ALL ARE THE SAME BUT WE HAVE TO RESPECT EACH OTHER'S,BUT FOR YOUR KIND INFORMATION I CAME FROM THE SAME SOCIETY AS MOST OF US ON THIS FOURM.(BELIVE ME NO BODY LIKE MULLA'S)BUT I WOULD RATHER SAY ITS A PROPAGANDA ON LARGER SCALE!

amazed at the amount of
    in Pakistan!!!

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    1575 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by izz7 View Post
    THANKS FOR THE COMMENT'S BUT AS WE HAVE TO LEARN FROM EXPERIENCES,MY EXPERIENCE IS WHICH I NEVER LEARN FROM SOME ONE ELS BUT MY SELF THAT I COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT WE ALL ARE THE SAME BUT WE HAVE TO RESPECT EACH OTHER'S,BUT FOR YOUR KIND INFORMATION I CAME FROM THE SAME SOCIETY AS MOST OF US ON THIS FOURM.(BELIVE ME NO BODY LIKE MULLA'S)BUT I WOULD RATHER SAY ITS A PROPAGANDA ON LARGER SCALE!
    Yes, we are all the same. Hence I have begun my crusade/jihad on this very forum. We are essentially together but unfortunately most of us are happy eating away others rights under various pretexts and caveats. And if the other person is a woman then religious and dogmatic understaings provide the greatest machanism to pesecute and justifiablly rape her human rights. It looks like people take great delight in subjugating and manipulating others. This is what I am battling here for.

shasnahn is offline Star Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    1 Post(s)

A country with bombs going off regularly and mullahs screaming and trashing property regularly will indeed have an extremely negative image.

amazed at the amount of
    in Pakistan!!!

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    1575 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shasnahn View Post
    A country with bombs going off regularly and mullahs screaming and trashing property regularly will indeed have an extremely negative image.
    No doubt my friend. The point of thread was to hammer this down into our mind so we can reform and beging constructive thinking. But, Alas, Mullah lover group destroyed it and took as a libel.

Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shasnahn View Post
    We were poisoned very slowly from so called Mullahs. Their main weapons were blackmailed on the name of Islam. I will just give an example of Zahid Hameed. I do not know much about him and most of his part , I was not agree with him. But this Mullah Brand Scholars raised an Issue that if he has their stamp of Islam on his back on not. Unfortunately, Fatwas are selling on every corner of the street. And the same is on every part of life. After seeing other parts of the world, I would only say, You have full right to disagree with others, but you have no right to impose your theory on them. Those Nations who are good listeners, they make their decisions much wisely. Unfortunately , we are still in denial stage and ready to blame US or others but do not see our own part.

Deekha Jo Teer Kha Kar, Keemngah kee Taraf, Apnee he Doostonh sey mulakat hoo gei

onemanarmy is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Though I Have not contributed anything for the last almost 2 months. I have a please to everyone to recognize ashahid 9specially when he is now allowed to change his nicks like a chameleon).

He is here to distract everyone else and waste others time.

His beliefs have been exposed already (he referred Qadyani websites).

In addition to that he is clearly trying to incite everyone to to visit and contribute thread to waste others time and increase traffic to his threads.

PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME. GET A BREAK AND DO SOMETHING MORE USEFUL.

amazed at the amount of
    in Pakistan!!!

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    1575 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by onemanarmy View Post
    Though I Have not contributed anything for the last almost 2 months. I have a please to everyone to recognize ashahid 9specially when he is now allowed to change his nicks like a chameleon).

In addition to that he is clearly trying to incite everyone to to visit and contribute thread to waste others time and increase traffic to his threads.

Lolz. I was just about to greet you after a long time. But here you are, straight away launching into a personal attack on my private being. This is utterly rueful and regretful, especially when you put slanders on me like 'that I have referred to Qadiyani websites' and that ' I am suceptible to changing my nicks to swindle people'. This is utter rubbish without any evidence and I strongly condemn your falsehood mongering about it.

Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by onemanarmy View Post

Your post shows that how much are you frustrated with Ashahid? If you do not like his views just simply ignore him. It is not more than a Scary tactics to try to shut up others after saying he is Qadiyyani, Suni, Shia, Jews, Hindu, Wahabi, Punjabi, Sindi...... Everybody has right to express his views and if you like you can quot any website if needed. There should be no issue about personalities. Issue should be about subjects and ground reality. I am not listening somebody because he is or claiming he is shia, sunni, deobandi, ahmadey, hindu, jews....etc. If subject relates to social values and has no direct relationship with religion, then it is completely irrelevant who you are. Here Mullah Brand people thinks it is easy to somebody to blackmail them after saying that "hey this is this, that is why he is"

If we are talking about Pakistan and you relates to Pakistan you have full right to express your views regardless who you are?Open you hearts and minds and focus should be about subject. And subject is where is Pakistan stands for in today' world. And you can give your findings against it or in favor of it.

If somebody still wants to be a frog of a well, that is fine but if you are a fish of ocean, you should face ground reality.

angleena@aol.com is offline Star Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    363 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kmb20707 View Post
    I will not talk about political bases that what is USA Agenda and what is other countires Agenda. I will just do a slight compare of Pakistan being a Pakistani Born. Lets see for last 60 years , how much progress a common man did in Pakistan. And when Pakistan is in Headline, Is this a Normal behavior or it a abnormal behavior. I mean that if Pakistan or Pakistani problems are very common and we can get these examples from others then I am not worry about what other thinks about Pakistan but if this behavour leads to some fail stages that definetly we should be worry about. If we just closing our eyes and believe that all is well then what can I say but if you really thinking about Pakistan let see where we stands for? Scale yourself (1-10)

Are we a role model nation for last 60 years?
    Do we have not a religious conflict between our own people. Shia, Sunni, Wahabbi....conflict among people and our own Mullahs propogate that issues?
    Blochistan Issue, Mohajar Issue, Sindi Card, Pathan Issue, are they not dividing us? Are these issues before 09/11 or after 09/11. Are these very normal in society, if couple of suicider or bombs are blasting in streets? Are these bombs were not blasting for last 20 years? (I am mentioning my time frame?)
    What is the jobs situation in Pakistan? How do you compare unemployment with other countries.
    Can we easily feed to our own people?
    Can you easily go to public offices and can your job done?
    Are you safe in Pakistan and can you easily travel from one corner of the coutry to other?
    What is a law and order situation for last 60 years and when you compare with others what is your scale
    Do we have enough electricity, water and other resources....for Pakistani nation and if you compare with others what number you give to yourself.
    Are we police state for last 60 years.
    How corrupt are we?
    Can you easily goto police station for report?
    Can you easily goto courts for your issue?
    I agree with you that South American Countries hate USA, How many people wants to go to USA and how many people wants to goto Pakistan.
    Lets give them a choice to visit Pakistan or USA
    Yes Pakistani Doctors, Engineers, Computer Experts, and Business Professional are making a big difference overseas, I agree with you but are they going because they love to go abroad or they do not have enough resources in Pakistan? If they come back, what kind of job security they have?

Please note I am not blaming any body except myself. God Bless All of YOU
    ANS;;;

Hey Pakistan is just came into being, Pakistan has born on what 14 Aug 1947, 60 some years Thats it? you look tired in just 60 years? I guess we all born in Pakistan with a purpose in hand, so just Play your role and let Pakistan prosper in years to come!!! do u know when America(USA) has become independent??USA Day of INDEPENDENCE FROM Kingdom of Great Britain is July 4, 1776 so we are 176 Years behind USA in that sense, but we have to go that far, remember their Folks work very hard to build their nation, on the other hand we are responsible for our children to come? we have to see what legacy we are leaving behind for our race?

Muslim are talking too much about their Sects and differences which Allah has forbiden not to talk about sects and diferences in Islam? But some how our Imam, Mullah, Priest and Moulwi are talking too much about Sects and differences in Public and General perception about Islam has shifted on a negative side in recent years.
    BUT If you see like ""Christianity"" they had 33,820 denominations with 3,445,000 congregations/churches around the world aproximately, Imagine 33,820.00 Sects and they don't even talk about each other??? we are playing in the hands of Others not doing according to the will of God"" and thats why we are being disgraced ,shamed and disrespectful in the world. Will of Allah""swt is to keep Quite, shut our mouth and holds are Tongues b/w our Jaws??? More we talk about Sects more sects will produce and we will face humiliation and defeat...

Although there are thousands Sects in Chiristianity some major sects are as follows: Catholic, Orthodox, Eastern Christian, African indigenous sects (AICs),Pentecostal , Reformed, Presbyterian, Congregational/ United , Anglican, Baptist, Methodist, Lutheran, Jehovah's Witnesses, Adventist, Latter Day Saints, Apostolic/New Apostolic, Stone-Campbell ("Restoration Movement") New Thought (Unity, Christian Science, etc.) Brethren (incl. Plymouth) Mennonite Friends (Quakers).

Above are just Major Sects and still they are not exposing themselves. They have learned to live together, Allah swt has said that leave it on me who is right who is wrong? Sects talk showing our weakness as a one Ummah?? this is one of our self created problem, we have a revealation ""A book of God and Rasool(pbuh) For our guidance But look what are we doing? on the contrary of teaching of Islam and Rasool Allah (PBUH). Thats why we are in state of chaos??delima

Our folks has gave many sacrifices to gave us this Land, but now this our Turn, we should do our best for your country and we should do the best that we can. This is how Great nations build, sorry to say but we became Beggars?? we dont believe in our self and Allah swt, looking for short cuts, no honesty and truth left in our society?? our aim is just to make easy money and go on.....May Allah forgive our sins.

I would say Pakistan has big potential and we are totaly ups and down? we need a new contract , determination and Vision. Pakistan will prevail, and we will see shift in a positive direction. Some Leaders let this Nation down. You should keep your Morale High and think Positive. There are so many things Positive you can do, or if you cant do any thing just think Positive and Pray hard.
    Thanks and Goodluck
    Cheers.

Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by angleena@aol.com View Post
    ANS;;;

Hey Pakistan is ................

Some Leaders let this Nation down. You should keep your Morale High and think Positive. There are so many things Positive you can do, or if you cant do any thing just think Positive and Pray hard.
    Thanks and Goodluck
    Cheers.
    I am 100% agree with all of your post and try my best to think on same way the way you wrote. I agree wtih you that we must have a +ve thinking as well as +ve solutions. We should mend our ways than blame others and you are absolutely right that this is the way Nations Built. I spent half of my life in US and travelled a alot like you and I know what you mean.

Couple of things I would like to share with you and others that your direction tells if you are going on right path , it does not matter your history is 60 years or 200 years. They wrote their constitute in 1787 and still follow them and give references of their forefathers. China became independent after us and they suffered a lot more than us and see where they stands for?
    Let me be very clear, I trust our youth and wants to give them feelings that yes you can. If you want to Go to Karachi from Lahore do not sit on Pashwar Bus. If you do this mistake again and again, it does not mater you spend 60 days or 60 years, Bus will always move towards Pashawar. I hope you understand what I mean and what lines I am thinking.

Secondly, we should try our best to pick problems one by one and setup priority. If we put all eggs in one basket it is very hard to make a difference and try to avoid blaming games. Just pointing fingers to one another does not solve issue.

Thanks for your reply and again you are absolutely right and I agree with you.

amazed at the amount of
    in Pakistan!!!

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    1575 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kmb20707 View Post
    I am 100% agree with you and try my best to think on same way the way you wrote. I agree wtih you that we must have a +ve thinking as well as +ve solutions. We should mend our ways than blame others and you are absolutely right that this is the way Nations Built. I spent half of my life in US and travelled a alot like you and I know what you mean.

One thing which I would like to share with you and others that your direction tells if you are going on right path , it does not matter your history is 60 years or 200 years. They wrote their constitute in 1787 and still follow them and give references of their forefathers. China became independent after us and they suffered a lot more than us and see where they stands for?
    Let me be very clear, I trust our youth and wants to give them feelings that yes you can. If you want to Go to Karachi from Lahore do not sit on Pashwar Bus. If you do this mistake again and again, it does not mater you spend 60 days or 60 years, Bus will always move towards Pashawar. I hope you understand what I mean and what lines I am thinking.
    Thanks for your reply and again you are absolutely right and I agree with you.
    I know we are both on the same side here, but just an observation that China is probably not the best example of political comparison. It is a one-party fascist communist state where human liberties are curbed to the extreme level. Such an atmospher of political and social repression is not the society to look forward to or to give examples of.

Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I agree with you that it is not a good example I have no arguement. I just mean to say With all their issues and even their issues are so severe , unfortunately we are even behind of them. Atleast they have their own recognition.

abbas1rg is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ashahid View Post
    Lolz. I was just about to greet you after a long time. But here you are, straight away launching into a personal attack on my private being. This is utterly rueful and regretful, especially when you put slanders on me like 'that I have referred to Qadiyani websites' and that ' I am suceptible to changing my nicks to swindle people'. This is utter rubbish without any evidence and I strongly condemn your falsehood mongering about it.

lolz,i really feel sorry for you,these people r a joke,lmao
    where else can we find people having eyes but no sight,having ears but are deaf,have tongues but no speach,you can find them here.Still i dun understand why r they so proud of their such hilarious intellectuality :p

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last