All Pakistani Dramas Lists
Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: What is imran khan's policy statement regarding qadianis and israel???

khattab is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Question What is imran khan's policy statement regarding qadianis and israel???

just want to ask does anyone knows imran khan's official party stance regarding qadianis,2nd amendment and israel??
    actually i was down to tehreek e insaaf and jaamat e islami for my vote in the comming general elections but few days back i was thinking that would it be wise to vote for imran cause of his connections with nigger jews?like we all know whenever he goes to uk he stays at his former inlaw's place and jemima's brother and other family members are his friends.so if imran became prime minister and they influenced imran to recognise the zionist occupational state of israel then what?
    One thing that i really dont understand is that why does he stays with his former jewish inlaws?He can afford to stay on his own but still.
    imagine he becoming prime minister and all the nigger jews from different secret socities heading to Pakistan to take part in his oath taking ceremony
    One cant really trust a jew.I usually dont comment on personal stuff but since he is standing for the highest public slot of the country its our every right to question him.
    Every one has seen jemima's pics with hugh grant on beach.
    If imran becomes p.m everyone will say oh she is Pakistani P.m's ex.
    so you what i am trying to say.
    my other concern is regarding his friendship with qadianis.few names such as tahira abdullah,farzana bari and others who support imran are qadianis.So if imran can clear up these two issues and give a clear policy statement regarding the issues my vote goes to him.otherwise it would be jamat e Islami.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to khattab For This Useful Post:

m.omair (10-19-2010), moazzamniaz (08-28-2010)

Zeshan641 is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: What is imran khan's policy statement regarding qadianis and israel???

Imran khan is a confirmed Qadiani and zonist. There is a deep rooted consparacy of yahoodies since creation of pakistan.
    They are adopting similer politics like usa, where miority of yahoodies is ruling upon cristian mejority. Our 90 percent establishment
    is Qadiani but they have given affadavit papers as muslim. you can judge them through their Huzoors' favourate names
    Aziz, Zafar, Mehmood, Bashir, Baseer, Saeed, Naseer, Mirza, Majeed, Tahir, Nasir,
    Hafeez, Mansoor, Pervez, Zaheer, Mubarak, Akhtar, Shaukat, Munawar,
    Eitizaz, Sikandar, Basharat, Mubashir, Luqman, Hameed,
    Ghulam Ahmed, Ahmed, ( But name Ahmed should come first like;
    Ahmed Raza Qusuri, Ahmed Billal, Ahmed Mukhtar etc) , and Ullah, ( But Ullah should come in last like;
    Zafarullah, Farhatullah, Naseerullah etc)
    Najam Sethi (Geo) ,Mubashir Luqman (Express news), ,Rana Mubashir (Tv
    One), Hamid Mir (Geo) , Mueed Farooqui, (ARY) are Qadianis. The following Tv
    channels owners are also Qadianis
    Geo: Mir shakil ur Rehman , Duniyya: Mian Aamir Mehmood, Tv One: Tahir
    A Khan, NewsOne: Seema Tahir, Wasaeb( Siraiki) Tahir A khan, Express:
    Athar Abbas, Waqat : Arif Nizami
    These Channals are working on a special agenda to destroy pakistan. So
    please be-aware from these channals and Anchors. There are many Qadiani
    mullas who are leading Sunni parties like molana Tahir ul Qadri , Molana Tahir Asharfi,
    Sahibzada Fazal Karim etc. Now a days their objectives is to eliminate molvies from mosquesn
    from pakistan a post "Marrabies" in place of them. For this purpose they are investing billions
    of rupees by replacing 2/4 old tradition minaar masjids in to their own design 1 minaar mosques
    throughout the country.Intially they started from contonment area lands, now many mosques have been replaced
    They placed their agents in Ahele Hadies and Khatam e Nabuwat parties too.
    The have plans to destroy our economy to flairup our public for Khana e janggi for this they Destry PIA
    OGDC Railway. The posted many Qadiani high officers in Railway headed by Mr Bilour minister. The following Qdiani
    Railway high officers were posted for final destruction of Railway.

Ghulam Ahmed Blouir Minster Railways
    Shafiqullah Paistan Railways
    BPS 21
    Muhammad Saeed Khawar Paistan Railways BPS20
    Muhammad Arshad Paistan Railways
    BPS 20
    Mehmood Ali Lashari Paistan Railways
    BPS 20
    Mobeen ud Din Paistan Railways
    BPS 20
    Saeed Iqbal Khan Paistan Railways
    GM Operation
    Saeed Akhtar Pakistan Railways
    BPS 20

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

Hafiz Saeed of Jamat u Daawa is a Qadiani and this jamaat is working for Qadianis and involve to destroy pakistan and
    giving bad name for pakistan through out the world like Tehreek e Talban and Laal masjid of islamabd planted Imam.ted
    This Imam and his brother misguide the thousands of innocient and poor girls of this country by the instructions of Pro Qadiani
    elements. If any one want to check these Cristians, who has changed their religion, they can be checked either they are converted muslims or converted Qadianis...

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

See the Lahore police who are Qadianis

Mubahir ullah DIG Lahore
    Ghulam Mehmood Dogar DIG Oporation Lahore
    Ahmed Raza Tahir CCPO Lahore
    Sarmad Saeed Aditional IG punjab
    Rai Ahmed Tahir CCPO

Jury is offline Expert Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    1561 Post(s)

Re: What is imran khan's policy statement regarding qadianis and israel???

Quote Originally Posted by khattab View Post
    just want to ask does anyone knows imran khan's official party stance regarding qadianis,2nd amendment and israel??
    actually i was down to tehreek e insaaf and jaamat e islami for my vote in the comming general elections but few days back i was thinking that would it be wise to vote for imran cause of his connections with nigger jews?like we all know whenever he goes to uk he stays at his former inlaw's place and jemima's brother and other family members are his friends.so if imran became prime minister and they influenced imran to recognise the zionist occupational state of israel then what?
    One thing that i really dont understand is that why does he stays with his former jewish inlaws?He can afford to stay on his own but still.
    imagine he becoming prime minister and all the nigger jews from different secret socities heading to Pakistan to take part in his oath taking ceremony
    One cant really trust a jew.I usually dont comment on personal stuff but since he is standing for the highest public slot of the country its our every right to question him.
    Every one has seen jemima's pics with hugh grant on beach.
    If imran becomes p.m everyone will say oh she is Pakistani P.m's ex.
    so you what i am trying to say.
    my other concern is regarding his friendship with qadianis.few names such as tahira abdullah,farzana bari and others who support imran are qadianis.So if imran can clear up these two issues and give a clear policy statement regarding the issues my vote goes to him.otherwise it would be jamat e Islami.

During his US tour in 2008 he openly declared and gave the following statement:

"... Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto was so pressurised by the strong religious lobby in Pakistan that he was forced to ban a Muslim sect,... and he was also forced to ban alcohol..."

Referring to Qadianis as Muslims is kufr. In his this statement he clearly reveals his plans about the future of Qadianis in Pakistan.
    Imran Khan founder of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf comments on the 1974 Constitution that denies basic human rights to its Ahmadi Muslim Citizens by declaring them as Non-Muslim. Pakistan is the only country that has such a law in the history of the world.

Page 2 of 2 First 12