NoToRi0uS is offline |0|20u|) 2|3 |03|\||)|_|
    thinking " Never argue with an
    idiot..."

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    390 Post(s)

Ijazat by Ary Digital Last Episode

Ijazat by Ary Digital Last Episode

Last edited by NoToRi0uS; 10-04-2010 at 05:25 AM.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to NoToRi0uS For This Useful Post:

angel4mheaven143 (10-03-2010), anz3611 (10-03-2010), Chicky (10-03-2010), chsaadahmad (10-03-2010), Cuteflower (10-06-2010), fazii (10-03-2010), generationext76 (10-03-2010), gerlando9 (10-05-2010), janab (10-06-2010), john007 (10-03-2010), krass (10-04-2010), misssheikh79 (10-04-2010), paluse (10-06-2010), pkml (10-10-2010), p_kami (10-03-2010), shasan (10-04-2010), zirva (10-03-2010), zusaad (10-03-2010)

viewer537 is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Ijazat by Ary Digital Last Episode

what's the ending?
    ORat bhi talaq de sakti ha like that?
    Do not wait for leaders; do it alone, person to person.

mehenika is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Islam mein aurat talaq nahin desakti...what is this?

zehra7 is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

but in islam a women can ask for khula (which is basically talaq)
    but like the way she says mein tumhe talaq dehti hoon doesn't work
    wtf thats just stupid

kiranaqi is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry Re: Ijazat by Ary Digital Last Episode

It was Ridiculous ..not possible at all.......silllyyyy

tiks88 is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

لکھنے والے کو اتنا بھی نہیں پتہ کہ اسلام میں عورت طلاق نہیں دے سکتی ۔ صرف خلع لے سکتی ہے مگر نام نہاد حقوق نساء کی تحریکوں سے متاثر ہو کر اس طرح کی حرکتیں کی جاتی ہیں۔ یہ بھی غیر اسلا می ہے کہ مرد ، عورت کو طلاق کا حق دے ۔ ڈرامے کا اختتام اچھا نہیں ہے۔ ہمارے معاشرے سے میچ نہیں کھاتا۔ دوسرا ، دوسری شادی کو بالکل ہی گناہ ثابت کیا گیا ہے۔ حالانکیہ ہمارے ہاں کم ہی سہی مگر ایسے گھرانے بھی ہیں کہ جہاں دو دو بیویاں اتفاق سے رہ رہی ہیں ۔ کیا کبھی ہمارے میڈیا نے ایسا ڈرامہ بھی بنایا ہے کہ جس میں بیوہ ، اور یتیم بچوں کو سہارا دینے کی خاطر کسی نے دوشری شادی کی ہو۔؟؟؟؟؟
    سب سے اہم بات یہ ہے کہ عورت ہی دوسری عورت کی دشمن ہے۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔

shasan is offline Star Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    21 Post(s)

ARY should have some quality standards and should review the storyline before telecasting any dramas. It's a very big issue that they are portraying in Islam women can divorce men. I can't believe the writer doesn't know that it's not possible but they are trying to teach woman aboht wrong rights. There are other thinks that women can do, why can't woman forgive for the sake of Allah and to save her family and kids? Do we think to sacrifice for the kids is wrong?

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

In Love You Need to Forgive!! where did our good values go???
    Proud Pakistani

mehenika is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I was Thinking the same...it was like pouring water over something. Acha khaasa drama challraha tha aur achanak ye fazool ending. I had to rewind it several times just to make sure i saw and heard right. Ye to bache bache ko patta hai ke aurat iss tarah talaq nahin desakti. Producer kya hindu tha? Toba, im so mad!

Quote Originally Posted by shasan View Post
    ARY should have some quality standards and should review the storyline before telecasting any dramas. It's a very big issue that they are portraying in Islam women can divorce men. I can't believe the writer doesn't know that it's not possible but they are trying to teach woman aboht wrong rights. There are other thinks that women can do, why can't woman forgive for the sake of Allah and to save her family and kids? Do we think to sacrifice for the kids is wrong?

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

In Love You Need to Forgive!! where did our good values go???

gerlando9 is offline Senior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I AGREE,RIDICULOUS ENDING....ACHE KHASE DRAME KA BERHA GHARK KAR DIYA

sm04sm08 is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

fozol ending... they are just trying to support the idea of giving women right to give divorce.

amiry is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have not seen complete drama,but regarding ending there is only one option that according to Islam at the time of Nikah the women can take her right to give divorce under some conditions but unfortunately people are not aware of it as that coloum in Nikah form is always cancelled by Nikah-Khawan.

The second option is Kulah which is totally different as disscussed above by members.So hope ARY has given some awareness but it should be disscussed a little bit more before ending as it would help people to understand.

sm04sm08 is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i think we should make this thing clear that the option in nikkah certificate which give women right to give divorce is not according to islamic law. a women can just ask for khula.

snx is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by amiry View Post
    I have not seen complete drama,but regarding ending there is only one option that according to Islam at the time of Nikah the women can take her right to give divorce under some conditions but unfortunately people are not aware of it as that coloum in Nikah form is always cancelled by Nikah-Khawan.

The second option is Kulah which is totally different as disscussed above by members.So hope ARY has given some awareness but it should be disscussed a little bit more before ending as it would help people to understand.

I agree to what your saying. If they had only substituted the word 'talak' with 'khula' all the people on this forum would not have a problem =)

I for one loved the ending .. I think she was right to divorce her husband and for any man who does not agree .. just stay quiet .. women aren't made to be dolls they have feelings too =)

sheenaneena is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My congratulations to the writer and the ARY team to bring to the surface the real issues in our society - there are some strong lessons. (1) the institution of marriage is very sacred and its beauty should be maintained by taking care of each other's feelings; (2) mostly a sincere and devoted wife is the ONE who bears the brunt and many muslim men take her for granted; and (3) the rights accorded to women as HUMAN BEINGS are equal to those given to men by Allah Subhan wa Ta'lla.

As a viewer, my strong wish was to see a happy ending of Hamza's family. But, I realized that human beings have feelings and Muqaddas has portrayed the role of a sincere, loving and Sabir wife - after all she has been hurt for a long time and her virtues have not been rewarded by her spouse for whom she maintained her faith, trust and love for such a long time. What we need to focus is not the technical matters, but the fact that Muqaddas has come to the point when she realizes that her faith and trust in her husband has been completely lost - and the realization that she has become incapable of pulling the marriage further. By the personfication of her character and her husband's lack of decision making ability, she was made to believe that her husband would be happy without her.

All muslim men should understand that their wives should not be taken for granted and the sanctity of the marriage should be preserved by protecting the rights of their wives. All muslim women should understand that they should be like Muqaddas, but with a difference that they should assert their rights from the beginning so that their husbands are always mindful of their rights (advice of Muqaddas's mother in law).

Sorry guys! You need to understand the rights of Muslim Women and as leaders of your families, become trustworthy for your wives.

pkml is offline member
    Edit>

Quoted
    13 Post(s)

Well if it states in the nikkah-nama that the wife can give divorce then she can, it is possible. Unfortunately not too many of us r aware of it, we just know that a woman can take khula.

cutestbia is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

There is a misconception. Unfortunately our culture is influenced from hindu culture. In islam Women have the right to divorce if they mention it in the nikkah nama during nikkah. It is not called Khullah. Khullah can be taken whether it is mentioned in the nikkah nama or not. But Women can give divorce if mentioned in nikkah nama.

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

jee bilkul Islam main aurat talaq dai sakti hai. This is the beauty of our religion. Allah nai aurton ko bhi baraber ke haquq diye hain. but unfortunately hamari society jo ke hindus sai kafi influenced hain aurton ko wo makaam nahi daitay. Nikkah nama main aik section hota hai jo ke mostly nikkah khawan cut ker daitay hain. wo section aurat ke talak dainay ka right hai. ab awareness berh rahi hai, if it is mentioned in that section to phir aurat talak dai sakti hai. aur ye khullah nahi kehlata. Khullah to her haal main demand kia ja sakta hai whether it is specifically mentioned in the nikkah nama or not.

HAMRAHI is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Great story and excellent team work. Sad, tragic and heart breaking end but a great lesson for each viewer. Thanks a lot for uploading good dramas.

aiza_s is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

awsum ending. esy log at the end akele hi reh jaty hain