PaArIsh3Y is offline ~ Amal my Fairy ~
    I'm Pakistani but u can call
    me awesome ;)

Quoted
    312 Post(s)

FK cricket junoon

Assalam O Alaikum

sab fine shine hon gey In Sha Allah

World Cup shuro honey main kuch hi din baaqi hain to kiyon naa is thread main usi sey related kuch baatain ki jaen ..

" aap yahan hamarey sath World cup 2011 ki achi or yaadgaar pix videos or achey achey comments share karain "

magar us sey pehley koi aesi batain share karain jo aap ney school college ya apney gali muhalley main ap k cricket khailney k duraan hoi hon jo aap ko ab tak yaad ho or is k ilawa kisi player sey aap ki mulaqat hoi ho ...

is thread main in sab topics pey gap shap hogi ..

me awesome ;)

Quoted
    312 Post(s)

Re: FK cricket junoon

Quote Originally Posted by ~*~Raina~*~ View Post
    jee nahi mai kolkata se nahi hun aur kolkatta ke ilaawa bhi saurabh ko sab pasand krte hai
    aur mujhe to uski captaincy pasand thi saurabh ki captaincy mei team india bohut zuburdut team thi
    koi mach na bhi jeete to bhi match dekhne mei bohut maza aata tha khaaskr jab paak ya austrelia se match hota tha ......
    uske baad to maine koi mach nahi dekha hai .......

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

hahaha
    aa gaya tha aur ab to mai puri commentry bhi de sakti hun .......
    ab ye zulm mat karna tum plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

~*~Raina~*~ is offline Expert Member
    "God NeveR Shuts One door
    Without Open another"

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    694 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Paarishey View Post
    ab ye zulm mat karna tum plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

When you pray for others, GOD listens to you
    and blesses them, and sometimes,
    when you are safe and happy ,
    remember that someone has prayed for you ....!!!!!

BENAM is offline Expert Member
    INSPIRED!

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    50 Post(s)

Agrchay prediction krnay walon ki aksariyyat ye kehti nazara ati hai k Pakistan k jeetnay ka koi imkan nahin hai, phir bhi hamen ummeed ka daaman nahin chhorrna chahiay. Allah Ta'aala karam farmaey!

So let's remain alive with an electrifying hope that we can do this!

Amer Aiyaar is offline Banned
    Golden Boy . . . !!!

Quoted
    80 Post(s)

بابا مت پوچھو۔ کرکٹ تو میری جان تھی۔ مگر آپکی تھیڈ نے مجھے ابا کی آکری مار یاد دلادی۔ میں کچھ دیر سوگ مانا لوں اپنی گزری مار کا پھر آپکو بتائونگا کے ہم نے کرکٹ کے خاطر خون تک بہایا ہے۔
    گھر کے علاوہ محلے بھر کے لوگوں کی مار پھٹکار کا بڑا اسٹاک ہے اپنے پاس۔
    ویسے ہم انٹر کالجیٹ تک کی کرکٹ کھیل چکے ہیں۔ اتنا کرکٹ کھلتے تھے کے ویسٹ انڈیذ کے کارہوپر کی طرح کالے ہوپر دکھنے لگے تھے۔ بڑی رگڑائی کی ھے تو اب جاکر کچھ چہرے پہ منہ کے نشانات واضح ہوئے ہیں۔

me awesome ;)

Quoted
    312 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Amer Aiyaar View Post
    بابا مت پوچھو۔ کرکٹ تو میری جان تھی۔ مگر آپکی تھیڈ نے مجھے ابا کی آکری مار یاد دلادی۔ میں کچھ دیر سوگ مانا لوں اپنی گزری مار کا پھر آپکو بتائونگا کے ہم نے کرکٹ کے خاطر خون تک بہایا ہے۔
    گھر کے علاوہ محلے بھر کے لوگوں کی مار پھٹکار کا بڑا اسٹاک ہے اپنے پاس۔
    ویسے ہم انٹر کالجیٹ تک کی کرکٹ کھیل چکے ہیں۔ اتنا کرکٹ کھلتے تھے کے ویسٹ انڈیذ کے کارہوپر کی طرح کالے ہوپر دکھنے لگے تھے۔ بڑی رگڑائی کی ھے تو اب جاکر کچھ چہرے پہ منہ کے نشانات واضح ہوئے ہیں۔
    thanks 4 sharing ..................

me awesome ;)

Quoted
    312 Post(s)

me awesome ;)

Quoted
    312 Post(s)

Kiwis record easy win against Canada

New Zealand went on to the top at the Group A points table defeating Canada by 97 runs in a one-sided World Cup Group A match here at the Wankhede Stadium on Sunday.

New Zealand scored a mammoth 358 for six in their 50 overs and it proved too much for the minnows, who never looked remotely like challenging the target and ended on 261-9.

However, they played all their 50 overs for their highest total in the tournament.

They were in a perilous position at 4-2 before captain Ashish Bagai (84) and Jimmy Hansra (70 not out) came together to put on 125 for the fourth wicket and give the scoreboard a look of respectability.

Kyle Mills did the early damage for the Black Caps, dismissing Ruvindu Gunasekera and Zubin Surkari with just four runs on the board but he had to leave the field injured midway through his third over. Jacob Oram took 3-47.

Earlier, Brendon McCullum’s aggressive hundred and Jesse Ryder’s explosive 74 to help the Black Caps set an improbable target of 359.

McCullum hits 101, his third One-day International century, from 109 balls with 12 fours and two sixes while Taylor smashed five sixes and six boundaries during his 44-ball innings.

In one devastating over Taylor, who smashed 131 in 124 balls against Pakistan, took 28 off Harvir Baidwan, smashing four sixes and a four.

The stand-in skipper came to the crease in the 30th over with his side on 149 for two after a steady start against winless Canada, and injected urgency into the innings.

He was caught by Jimmy Hansra off the bowling of Balaji Rao while McCullum, who put on 53 with opening partner Martin Guptill (17) and 96 with Jesse Ryder (38) for the second wicket, perished in the first over of the batting powerplay, holing out to Ruvindu Gunasekera at extra cover.

Kane Williamson (34 not out) and Scott Styris (35) also joined in the onslaught, as the Canadian bowlers wilted, before a stunning cameo of 31 from James Franklin off just eight balls including three sixes and two fours.

New Zealand lashed 31 off the final over.

The pick of the bowlers for Canada was John Davison, whose 10 overs of spin yielded 1-30 but they were ragged in the field, dropping catches amid the New Zealand onslaught.

Baidwan went for a whopping 84 runs in his 9.1 overs and Rizwan Cheema was thrashed for 64 off just 4.5 overs.

The victory for New Zealand, without injured skipper Daniel Vettori, takes them to top spot in Group A with eight points, one clear of Sri Lanka, the only other team who have qualified for the quarter-finals.

Canada have two points after one win and four defeats.

me awesome ;)

Quoted
    312 Post(s)

Point sTable

Played Won Lost Tied No Result Points Net Run Rate

Group A

Sri Lanka 5 3 1 0 1 7 +2.705
    New Zealand 4 3 1 0 0 6 +1.848
    Pakistan 4 3 1 0 0 6 +0.760
    Australia 3 2 0 0 1 5 +1.813
    Zimbabwe 4 1 3 0 0 2 -0.690
    Canada 4 1 3 0 0 2 -2.083
    Kenya 4 0 4 0 0 0 -3.403

Group B

India 5 3 1 1 0 7 +0.768
    West Indies 4 3 1 0 0 6 +2.206
    South Africa 4 3 1 0 0 6 +1.352
    England 5 2 2 1 0 5 +0.013
    Bangladesh 4 2 2 0 0 4 -1.241
    Ireland 4 1 3 0 0 2 -0.444
    Netherlands 4 0 4 0 0 0 -2.728

me awesome ;)

Quoted
    312 Post(s)

Kamran likely to open against Aussies

Pakistan are mulling over the option of playing Kamran Akmal as an opener in their key World Cup clash against Australia here on Saturday.
    Pakistan’s strategy for the eagerly-awaited game against Australia will be to play attacking cricket and Shahid Afridi, the Pakistan captain, believes that by promoting Kamran up the order he can strengthen Pakistan’s batting order.
    Afridi told ‘The News’ here on Tuesday that Kamran is expected to replace Ahmed Shehzad as the opener for the match against Australia.
    The 19-year-old Ahmed has flopped in all five of his World Cup outings and has just scored 44 at an average of less than nine.
    “Ahmed is a talented kid but he has not really learnt from his mistakes,” said Afridi. “We have been showing faith in his abilities but Ahmed has failed to give us a single good start and now we are thinking about going into the match against Australia with a new opening pair,” he said.
    “The best option we have is to promote Kamran as an opener. He has scored a lot of runs playing at that position and has the sort of experience we will need against a top class bowling side like Australia at the start of our innings,” stressed Afridi.
    Kamran played four of Pakistan’s initial World Cup games at the number three position but he was replaced by Asad Shafiq for that spot in Monday’s match against Zimbabwe at Pallekele. Asad, playing his first World Cup match, hit an unbeaten 78 to guide Pakistan to a seven-wicket win.
    Afridi said that Asad will retain that position for the game against the Aussies while Umar Akmal will return to the line-up to replace Ahmed Shehzad.
    “Asad made full use of the opportunity that was given to him and that’s a sign of a good cricketer,” said Afridi. “We needed somebody to do well at the number three spot and are happy that Asad has shown a lot of promise.”
    Afridi is hoping that Umar Akmalís return will bolster Pakistan’s batting. “Umar is fully fit and that’s good for us because he is one of our key players.”
    Umar missed the game against Zimbabwe because of an injured finger.
    Ahmed Shehzad, meanwhile, faces a tough task in the bid to keep his place in the playing eleven. He really upset Afridi and the team officials by falling to Zimbabwe spinner Ray Price trying to slog only to get stumped.
    Waqar Younis, the Pakistan coach, made it clear that he wasn’t happy with the way Ahmed threw away his wicket.
    “It was a rash shot from Shehzad,” said Waqar. “It wasn’t really required at the time. But don’t forget he is a youngster, he is only 21 and brand new in this arena. It’s not easy sometimes. In the heat of the moment you play silly shots and that’s how you learn cricket.
    He’s probably learnt a big lesson today that when the team needs you at the wicket, you should stay.”
    Pakistan took a day off on Tuesday and will return the nets on Wednesday (today) at the P Sara Oval.

me awesome ;)

Quoted
    312 Post(s)

Pakistan eye Australia scalp

Pakistan returned to Colombo on Tuesday from Kandy are now pointing their guns at defending champions Australia whom they hope to conquer on March 19 here at the R Premadasa Stadium in a bid to give their title hopes a huge boost.
    “Australia are the team to beat in this tournament,” Shahid Afridi, the Pakistan captain, told ‘The News’ here on Tuesday. “They are the title holders and are the only unbeaten team in the tournament. A victory against them would boost our morale and will be a perfect tonic ahead of the quarterfinal,” added Afridi.
    Pakistan secured their place in the World Cup quarterfinals by beating Zimbabwe by seven wickets at Pallekele on Monday and have now won four of the five match they have played in the tournament so far.
    But Afridi made it clear that the real test for his team starts with the match against Australia.
    “We have had our ups and downs in this tournament,” said Afridi whose team beat co-hosts Sri Lanka in a thrilling encounter last month but was thrashed by a 110-runs by New Zealand. “We have played some good cricket but we have also committeed a lot of mistakes in some of the games,” added Afridi, who saw Pakistan getting bowled out by minnows Canada for just 184 earlier in this tournament.
    “But now there isn’t room for any more mistakes,” he said. “With the match against Australia, it will be a different tournament altogether. There wonít be any minnows around who will allow you to win despite playing badly. We have to learn from our past mistakes and should ensure that we give our best in the coming days.”
    Australia, who are on a 33-match winning streak in the World Cup, will be the favourites to win on Saturday. But Pakistan should feel good over the fact that they were the last team to beat Australia in a World Cup match — in 1999 at Headingly.
    Afridi believes that if Pakistan play to their potential, they can beat the Aussies.
    “I believe that our biggest strength is our aggression,” he said.
    “That’s the way to play against Australia, just attack them and I think that we have the firepower to beat them playing aggressive cricket.”
    The seasoned allrounder is of the view that a win against Australia will give Pakistan the sort of momentum they need in the knock-out stage.
    “It’s very important for a team to move into the quarters with a victory and if it is against the tournament’s top side then it’s going to certainly give you a huge boost.”
    Speaking to reporters after the game against Zimbabwe, Pakistan coach Waqar Younis expressed similar views.
    “Right now we are thinking of only Australia,” he said. “If you win that game, then your morale will be such that you won’t worry about any team you play (in the quarterfinals).”
    Waqar said that the game against Ricky Ponting’s men is the most important match yet for his team in the event.
    “The momentum is very important and necessary. Australia are such a big team, world champions, and they haven’t lost for ages.
    “That is an opportunity. If you beat them, you leave a mark. You can look at the next matches and teams will think twice about playing against you. The bigger thing is the momentum of beating the world champions and the confidence it gives you. That game is important.”
    Waqar is confident that if his misfiring batters clicked, then Pakistan’s bowlers will finish off the job.
    “The strategy will be very similar. Try to play 50 overs first, pile up a big total, that’s the key. And then, when you look at bowling sides around the world, I think we have a fairly good bowling side. If we can put a handsome total, we stand a good chance of winning that match. Or if we bowl them out cheaply, we have a good chance of chasing it.”

INSPIRED!

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    50 Post(s)

Very right! Though I have to admit here that due to my problems at home and having to cope with my attitude tantrums and shock tremors that caused me the most depressed days and weeks of my life I did not watch a single match of the World Cup, yet I heard with eagerness all the news about Pakistan team.

I completely agree with Afridi when he says that our aggression is our best strategy. Because as a Pakistani I know that when we are aggressive, shouting, jumping from one foot to the other and cheering one another, pumping ourselves with passion and outright aggressive Dutch courage, we are the strongest team in the world. It was this cheering and thumping one another's shoulder that got us our single World Cup in 1992. But with all this we have to keep in mind that we do not loose sight of our goal and startegy. I cannot say who to play but I can surely say that play the players who have got it in them to win. Do not play those who are half-hearted about winning. Leave all the mutual differences behind and paly a positive game- the one that is our local, hallmark, rough running-around with a lot of "good" and "shabash boys".

Afridi keep your players in a frenzy keeping hold of the strategy with your eyes on Allah and we will surely win.

Just stay positive and put all we have got into the next games. We will win. Insha Allah!

bansal.sam8 is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Pakistan vs west indies, Pakistan will win

me awesome ;)

Quoted
    312 Post(s)

quarter-final

Pakistan v West Indies,
    Mirpur, March 23
    On field umpires: Billy Bowden and Steve Davis
    Third umpire: Daryl Harper
    Fourth umpire: Bruce Oxenford
    Match referee: Chris Broad

India v Australia,

Ahmedabad, March 24
    On field umpires: Marais Erasmus and Ian Gould
    Third umpire: Richard Kettleborough
    Fourth umpire: Asad Rauf
    Match referee: Ranjan Madugalle

South Africa v New Zealand,
    Mirpur, March 25
    On field umpires: Aleem Dar and Rod Tucker
    Third umpire: Kumar Dharmasena
    Fourth umpire: Nigel Llong
    Match referee: Roshan Mahanama

Sri Lanka v England,
    Colombo, March 26
    On field umpires: Billy Doctrove and Simon Taufel
    Third umpire: Tony Hill
    Fourth umpire: Shavir Tarapore
    Match referee: Jeff Crowe .

me awesome ;)

Quoted
    312 Post(s)

mera aap sab sey sawal ye hai k jab aap pakistan ka match dekh rahey hotey hain to aap ki kiya condition hoti hai jab buhat ziyada excited hotey hain agar koi pak team sey out ho ya phir koi sixer ya boundary ho to aap k mun sey kiya nikalta hai ya jab koi catch drop ho tab ???
    jaisey hamarey ghar main main to apney haathon k peechey par jati hon or catch drop ho ya koi out to Oh no kiya kar rahey hain ye log pagal k ..........
    or jab koi sixer ya boundary ho to yesssss ..

aap bataye aap kiya kartey hain excitement main ???

~*AayyaT*~ is offline ~*~AnmoL~*~
    ~*Ya Allah!Mujhy dunya o
    Akhrat ki bhalai ata ferma*~

Quoted
    975 Post(s)

HMMMMMMMMMMM UFFFFFFFF EMOTIONS KA SEA CHAL RAHA HTA HY ANDER TOU ..............JAB PAK CATCH DROP KRTA HY TO DAFA HO NIKLTA HY MUNH SEY OR JAB 2SRY CATCH CHORTY HY TO THANKS GOD.....................JAB HUM SIXER YA BOUNDRY KRTY HEIN TO MERI CHEEKH NIKALTI HY OR SATH HI GREAT WORD B LAKIN JAB DOSREY YEHI KAAM KRTY HEIN TO PHIR NA POOCHOO

me awesome ;)

Quoted
    312 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ~LAMHA~ View Post
    HMMMMMMMMMMM UFFFFFFFF EMOTIONS KA SEA CHAL RAHA HTA HY ANDER TOU ..............JAB PAK CATCH DROP KRTA HY TO DAFA HO NIKLTA HY MUNH SEY OR JAB 2SRY CATCH CHORTY HY TO THANKS GOD.....................JAB HUM SIXER YA BOUNDRY KRTY HEIN TO MERI CHEEKH NIKALTI HY OR SATH HI GREAT WORD B LAKIN JAB DOSREY YEHI KAAM KRTY HEIN TO PHIR NA POOCHOO
    main to puchon gi chalo batao kiya hota hai ???????????

Sparkling_Ey3s is offline *~Trapped~*
    searching d beauty in lyf :P

Quoted
    653 Post(s)

mera aap sab sey sawal ye hai k jab aap pakistan ka match dekh rahey hotey hain to aap ki kiya condition hoti hai jab buhat ziyada excited hotey hain agar koi pak team sey out ho ya phir koi sixer ya boundary ho to aap k mun sey kiya nikalta hai ya jab koi catch drop ho tab ???
    jaisey hamarey ghar main main to apney haathon k peechey par jati hon or catch drop ho ya koi out to Oh no kiya kar rahey hain ye log pagal k ..........
    or jab koi sixer ya boundary ho to yesssss ..

aap bataye aap kiya kartey hain excitement main ???
    lolxx mein bht shook say match dekhti hun jab pak kheel raha hoo...to ziada shoor nahi pakj ka sixer yan four marnay pay clapping krty hoon aur samnay wali team ka out honey py yess.....:D

ڈوبا ہوا ہے دل میرا خوابوں کی جھیل میں

آنکھوں میں خواہشوں کی تھکن کا خمار ہے

♪JunOOn♪ is offline Expert Member
    Lost Som3Wh3r3 ......

Quoted
    20 Post(s)

Lolzzz haal to bus na hiii poochain boht burii haalat hotii hai woh bhiii agar match achay hon to or pakistan team imaandaari ke sath khel rahi ho to or meri condition kesii hotii hai yeh to mere sath jo log beth kr match dekhtay hain wahi sahi se bata saktay hain

wese koi six parta hai to moo se nikalta hai ' woh maaara ' ya ohr yeh hoii na baaat Welldone is tarha ke wordss or bus boht hiii jaldii me rehta hoon ke bus jo team khilaaf khel rahi hai us ko foran ghar bhaij dia jaye

or catch drop ho jaye to phr boht hi gussa aata hai or jo catch drop krta hai us ke liye jo alfaaz nikaltay hain woh alfazon me bayaan nahi kr sakta

abhi yaahn to sirf score hi deikh sakta hoon us me bhi merii commentary office me goonj rahi hai

..........................................>>>

~*AayyaT*~ is offline ~*~AnmoL~*~
    ~*Ya Allah!Mujhy dunya o
    Akhrat ki bhalai ata ferma*~

Quoted
    975 Post(s)

main to puchon gi chalo batao kiya hota hai ???????????
    KOI RAAZ BHI REHN Y DIA KREIN AP.................TAB MERA DIL KRTA HY LAPTOP UTHA KR WALL PR DEY MAROON ............OR JAB NEW ZELAND NY DHULAI KI THI TAB TO MERA GUSY SEY BURA HAAL THAAAAAAAAAAAAA....................OR PAK KO B DANT TI HOON K ANDHY HO GAYE HEIN JO FOUR ROK NI PATY

INSPIRED!

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    50 Post(s)

Mera bas chalay to me apnay aap ko baandh k bithha dun.

Aaj 2, 3 dafa mera laptop girtay bacha... Jesay he girnay lagta mera dil dhak se reh jata aur munh se nikalta... OH... lkn phir yun k sath he aik dafa aik lamhay k waqfay main gussa kr k aik haath se laptop ko sanbhala aur doosray haath se sofay ko pakarr k seedha hua aur nazren match ki excitement main aik dafa phir match pe....! Aur is waqt tak me bhool he gia abhi laptop girtay girtay bacha tha.

Yehi haal movie dekhtay hota hai. Agrchay me ne ab bahot had tak control kr lia hai! Wrna pehlay to ye aadat bahot zyada thee.

Meri aik aadat bahot buri hai ab bhi! Wo ye k agr sab log match dekh rahay hon aik jaga baethh k to me lagataar match pe commentary krta rehta hun. Is tarha tafseel se k agr baqi log sath walay kamray main aethhay hon to barri aasani se aik aik ball samajh saktay hn. Saath main ye bhi batata jata hun k ahr esa hota to behtar raehta. Aur ye ye dekho abhi ye baller dekh bhi raha hai k wo batsman us taraf khalay ja raha hai phir bhi ye usay waheen khila raha hai!

Ye bhi ab utni buri nahin rahi jitni pehlay thee.

Ab to nahin lkn jab Pakistan main hota tha to catch honay, catch chhootnay aur boundry lagnay k waqt mera shor aur josh deedni hota tha.

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last