Kaleem is offline UnderEstimated
    The brightest flames burn
    quickest.

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    846 Post(s)

Bawwali Betiyaan - Telefilm

Bawli Baityaan

Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.....

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kaleem For This Useful Post:

drtayyab (05-08-2011), je¬£ya (05-10-2011), perdes (05-11-2011), pokemon (05-08-2011), p_kami (05-19-2011)

tinasha is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Bawwali Betiyaan - Telefilm

An excellent production and what a theme ! I have always maintained that Hina Dilpazeer is an excellent actress and each time she proves me right. The young girl who acted as the mentally challenged daughter has also done a very good job. The credit for this play also goes to the casing director. In all this, I wonder if the viewers ever stop and think that the daughter-in-law is not to be blamed, because the sasu maa has a vicious tongue and though the children can sometimes take the nonsense spoken to them, why should a outsider have to hear it on a daily basis; and anyway, the mother will not subject her own son to her nastiness, but will say the cruelest of things to the daughter-in-law. What a complicated relationship this is.

pokemon is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tinasha View Post
    An excellent production and what a theme ! I have always maintained that Hina Dilpazeer is an excellent actress and each time she proves me right. The young girl who acted as the mentally challenged daughter has also done a very good job. The credit for this play also goes to the casing director. In all this, I wonder if the viewers ever stop and think that the daughter-in-law is not to be blamed, because the sasu maa has a vicious tongue and though the children can sometimes take the nonsense spoken to them, why should a outsider have to hear it on a daily basis; and anyway, the mother will not subject her own son to her nastiness, but will say the cruelest of things to the daughter-in-law. What a complicated relationship this is.
    I don't agree when you say that why should an outsider put up with the harshness, when to be honest a daughter-in-law should not consider or act like an outider, even if the mother-in -law is rude to her. In our society it is known to all that when a girl gets married toa boy she is embracing not only her husband but the entire family.

fajar1 is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

vvvvvv good telifilm. Hina Dilpazeer is an excellent actress .