Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Thread: For Those who criticize Mullahs and Praise Imran Khan

khanaafaq is offline Expert Member
    ab bas b kar do yar

Quoted
    2651 Post(s)

For Those who criticize Mullahs and Praise Imran Khan

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to khanaafaq For This Useful Post:

Flashpro (05-26-2011), mi$$y (05-25-2011), pakistaniwatch (05-26-2011), romesa (05-25-2011)

zarbekhaas is offline Banned
    Edit>

Quoted
    351 Post(s)

Re: For Those who criticize Mullahs and Praise Imran Khan

mashallah
    most jhotta alim of binnori town
    aslan o naslan dehshatgard

with
    ahmaq talban supporter
    imran khan

asif1975 is offline Senior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    173 Post(s)

yes and whats your point?????The video is about Imran Khan visiting Jamia Boneria and inviting every section of Pakistani society, like he said, to stand up for pakistani soverignty. Like Imran said drone attacks are not his personal issue as his house is not thats being attacked but this issue is for all pakistanis to stand united and raise their voice.

Secondly, he is visiting a Muslim school not a hindu or any other religion....honestly some people have nothing better to do but to criticize

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by zarbekhaas View Post
    mashallah

with
    ahmaq talban supporter
    imran khan

lol..so this must qualify him to be a member of MQM then!

yacir is offline Expert Member
    saying :
    Shikwa-e-Zulmat-e-Shab se to
    kahin behtar tha ... Apne
    hisse ki koi shamma jalatay
    jatay!

Quoted
    1252 Post(s)

khanaafaq
    what is your point starting this thread??? ( other than the mohabbat of PML-N )

hamnahamid is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    21 Post(s)

[QUOTE=zarbekhaas;2739132]mashallah

with
    ahmaq talban supporter
    imran khan

MashaAllah aap per aa ker to aqal ke sare dewaze hi band ho gaye. wah wah kia analysis hay, app ko meri nazar hi na lag jaye
    IDIOT

shanzonline is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    10 Post(s)

WARNING
    Don't not post Offensive Posts
    Last edited by NoToRi0uS; 05-27-2011 at 03:41 PM.

ab bas b kar do yar

Quoted
    2651 Post(s)

I just wana see reaction of those people, who usually criticize Mullahs and big supporter of Ik.
    Quote Originally Posted by yacir View Post
    khanaafaq
    what is your point starting this thread??? ( other than the mohabbat of PML-N )

PakistanZindaabaad is offline Expert Member
    sick of pti bullies

Quoted
    605 Post(s)

What a phony guy! I swear Binoria's Nazim's hand is on public's pulse much more than this goofy lying stutterer, Nazim sound more worried about poor than this fake Marwan Bhagwan of PTI.

ab bas b kar do yar

Quoted
    2651 Post(s)

Ans of ur remarks
    Quote Originally Posted by zarbekhaas View Post
    mashallah

with
    ahmaq talban supporter
    imran khan

asif1975 is offline Senior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    173 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by khanaafaq View Post
    Ans of ur remarks
    LOL LOL!!!! simply Smashed.....!!! perhaps MQM goons should do some research before posting on here....now I understand ZerbeKhaas' remark about "ASLAN NASLAN DHASTGARD"....obviously he knew of the MQM link!!! lol

romesa is offline Expert Member
    Wheneve u r alone remind
    urself that Allah has sent
    everyone else away so that
    there is only u n Him

Quoted
    1641 Post(s)

I just wana see reaction of those people, who usually criticize Mullahs and big supporter of Ik.
    so whats ur stance????

saying :
    jatay!

Quoted
    1252 Post(s)

lol ... yaar ye "mullah-phobia" se kab baher niklangay hum

whatever you mean by "mullah" ... are they not Pakistani citizens? so...what's wrong inviting them to dharna which is a "national issue" ???
    ya tou paehlay saare "mullah" se pakistani citizenship waapis lelo...phir ye thread start karo

abkhan is offline Expert Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    2286 Post(s)

Lol............... IK ki extended family pay research kartay kartay becharay aab uska peecha bhi karnay lagay hain ................ Mujhay lagta hay har waqt aik cam lay kar IK kay peechay peechay bhagtay rehtay hain ..............takay kuch lakay FK par upload kar sakain ................. At least he is at some Islamic place ..............India main khara ho kar creation of Pakistan ko blunder to nahi keh raha

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

lol ... yaar ye "mullah-phobia" se kab baher niklangay hum

whatever you mean by "mullah" ... are they not Pakistani citizens? so...what's wrong inviting them to dharna which is a "national issue" ???
    ya tou paehlay saare "mullah" se pakistani citizenship waapis lelo...phir ye thread start karo
    Yeh bicharay confused hain .........They dont even know know the meanings of being united .............when someone try to unite everyone ..........they just go mad

saying :
    jatay!

Quoted
    1252 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by abkhan View Post
    Lol............... IK ki extended family pay research kartay kartay becharay aab uska peecha bhi karnay lagay hain ................ Mujhay lagta hay har waqt aik cam lay kar IK kay peechay peechay bhagtay rehtay hain ..............takay kuch lakay FK par upload kar sakain ................. At least he is at some Islamic place ..............India main khara ho kar creation of Pakistan ko blunder to nahi keh raha

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

Yeh bicharay confused hain .........They dont even know know the meanings of being united .............when someone try to unite everyone ..........they just go mad
    yaar seriously, to me it is not confusion... it is more like putting party affliliation/support above the nation!
    i mean, if you support PML-N , that is ok, support them in election, support their campaign, whatever ... but if someone is standing for a national cause...show some courage to stand by him
    (example from his own party --> Javed Hashmi)

abkhan is offline Expert Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    2286 Post(s)

yaar seriously, to me it is not confusion... it is more like putting party affliliation/support above the nation!
    i mean, if you support PML-N , that is ok, support them in election, support their campaign, whatever ... but if someone is standing for a national cause...show some courage to stand by him
    (example from his own party --> Javed Hashmi)
    Javed Hashmi is a politician who think about country before party ........... For me its plain stupidity ............Some people are trying to Find IK's Jewish bloodline, some are declaring him playboy and others are calling him Mullah ............... Amazing ................................. BTW some Zardari Jiyaalas are very interested in this tread too :D

To me this thread is totally stupid ..............If you start a thread with every video of a politicians .............this forum will bury under crap

ab bas b kar do yar

Quoted
    2651 Post(s)

My stance: some political Mullahs do not represent all Mullahs. so don't criticize all of them. now u can see our hypocrisy, when same Mullah support MQM, they started to praise them and when same person met IK, then MQM supporter started to abuse them. even above on of them said to him Dehshatgard.
    Quote Originally Posted by romesa View Post
    so whats ur stance????

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

Javed Hashmi is true politician and he is in a true Political Party. I am proud that I voted him in Rawalpindi. Every one is now criticising all political parties and IK is doing the same then whats the difference between common people and Ik. why his stance and how he will bring change, can anyone tell me. u will see only one IK on tv shows, Is there no one who present PTI in media.
    Quote Originally Posted by abkhan View Post
    Javed Hashmi is a politician who think about country before party ........... For me its plain stupidity ............Some people are trying to Find IK's Jewish bloodline, some are declaring him playboy and others are calling him Mullah ............... Amazing ................................. BTW some Zardari Jiyaalas are very interested in this tread too :D

To me this thread is totally stupid ..............If you start a thread with every video of a politicians .............this forum will bury under crap

romesa is offline Expert Member
    Wheneve u r alone remind
    urself that Allah has sent
    everyone else away so that
    there is only u n Him

Quoted
    1641 Post(s)

My stance: some political Mullahs do not represent all Mullahs. so don't criticize all of them. now u can see our hypocrisy, when same Mullah support MQM, they started to praise them and when same person met IK, then MQM supporter started to abuse them. even above on of them said to him Dehshatgard.

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

Javed Hashmi is true politician and he is in a true Political Party. I am proud that I voted him in Rawalpindi. Every one is now criticising all political parties and IK is doing the same then whats the difference between common people and Ik. why his stance and how he will bring change, can anyone tell me. u will see only one IK on tv shows, Is there no one who present PTI in media.
    ya Allah...ab tu yeh propaganda band kardo keh PTI ko koi represent nahi karta media mein besides IK...let me ask you this...do you happen to watch any political talk shows at all????

ab bas b kar do yar

Quoted
    2651 Post(s)

Yes i daily watch talk shows and now i m watching capital talk after off the record.
    Quote Originally Posted by romesa View Post
    ya Allah...ab tu yeh propaganda band kardo keh PTI ko koi represent nahi karta media mein besides IK...let me ask you this...do you happen to watch any political talk shows at all????

sajjad_nle is offline Member
    everyone have dual
    personality...

Quoted
    10 Post(s)

[/COLOR]Javed Hashmi is true politician and he is in a true Political Party. I am proud that I voted him in Rawalpindi. Every one is now criticising all political parties and IK is doing the same then whats the difference between common people and Ik. why his stance and how he will bring change, can anyone tell me. u will see only one IK on tv shows, Is there no one who present PTI in media.
    there are soo many people like umer sarfraz cheema,Ahsan rasheed,Dr yasmeen rashid, shereen Mazari, etc etc they are all representative of PTI...

zarbekhaas is offline Banned
    Edit>

Quoted
    351 Post(s)

Mustafa Kamal to MQM ke guldastae hyat ka
    woh phool he jiss se
    dushman bhi piyar karte hein

taham binorri town MADARSA AND
    RAHAISH GAH OF NON LOCAL MULLAHS
    IA A BIG NEST OF DEHSHATGARD TALIBAN

Quote Originally Posted by asif1975 View Post
    LOL LOL!!!! simply Smashed.....!!! perhaps MQM goons should do some research before posting on here....now I understand ZerbeKhaas' remark about "ASLAN NASLAN DHASTGARD"....obviously he knew of the MQM link!!! lol

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last