Thread: Osama Bin Laden ????

ahmed107 is offline Expert Member
    anti sheep mentality of
    secularists , all jialas and
    peer-perasts

Quoted
    334 Post(s)

Osama Bin Laden ????

I wonder why this investigative documentary was not posted as other programs of interest !
    Last edited by NoToRi0uS; 06-13-2011 at 08:08 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ahmed107 For This Useful Post:

(((((Auspicious))))) (06-14-2011)

NoToRi0uS is offline |0|20u|) 2|3 |03|\||)|_|
    thinking " Never argue with an
    idiot..."

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    390 Post(s)

Re: Osama Bin Laden ????

YouTube - &#x202aIdraak 11th June 2011 - Pakistan&#39s Atomic Nukes&#x202c

Here is the Url of that thread...
    https://www.friendskorner.com/forum/f...es-usa-233057/
    I guess you have missed that.

Mysticreed is offline Genius Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    1360 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ahmed107 View Post
    I wonder why this investigative documentary was not posted as other programs of interest !
    It could be a FRIENDS KORNER CIA RAW MOSSAD RAM conspiracy against the naive mulla slave members lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anti sheep mentality of
    peer-perasts

Quoted
    334 Post(s)

yacir is offline Expert Member
    saying :
    Shikwa-e-Zulmat-e-Shab se to
    kahin behtar tha ... Apne
    hisse ki koi shamma jalatay
    jatay!

Quoted
    1252 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ahmed107 View Post
    Watch this :

ye kis bewakoof aadmi ka interview upload kardia bhayee...jo "farman-e-Obama" ke baad ye poochne ki jasarat kar raha hai ke bhayee batao to sahi ke kaisay le kar chale gaye aap.... koi tou evidance dedo ghareebon ko bhi jo aapki baa per yakeen karna chahtay hain

oh ..ya phir ye "momin" nahi hai...kiyyon ke yahan per kuch "momin" hain jin ki "farasat" is completely aligned with the farman coming out of west.
    wo apni "farasat" se wohi dekhtay hain jo kuch log unko dikhana chahtay hain.

(((((Auspicious))))) is offline Auspi
    Ghost Hunter

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)

Cogito Ergo Sum is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    52 Post(s)

I think ahmed107 has officially lost his brains. I just cant understand these dumbs who for no obvious reasons keep living in the past and especially, especially in these fairy tale kind of theories! My God, the world has raped us from our damn integrity and this cunt still ponders over whether it was OBL or not! Goodness gracious, I just pray that my fellow country men try to get out of their wells and see things in a global perspectives. The implications matter more than your fantasies you fool. A Prince is judged by his eyes rather than his hands, the same is with a country. I just cant get it, you write this thing called "is anti sheep mentality of
    secularists , all jialas and peer-perasts", i mean WTF is wrong with ur damned brain? You literally are a man who stands frankly nowhere, and then when i try to understand which sides you go to, you come up with a damned "OBL dead or alive freakin fairy tale".

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by (((((Auspicious))))) View Post
    And there you go, another idiot crawls in. O hello, this is POLITICS SECTION get you stuff and crawl back to other sections.

Mysticreed is offline Genius Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    1360 Post(s)

Oye bongi na maar Yacir inform us what is the latest on Imam Mahdi from the Caribbean island resident mulla Imran Hosain ?????????? What happened to mulla Israr's khilafat in Pakistan ??????????? mulla slave ko har koi American nazar ata hai. Tum mullon ka hal hai 'mennu dollar wekha mera mood baney' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mullas are barking creatures !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mulla slave Yacir watch this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me know if you want to know Imran's stance on who were the 9/11 culprits ?????????????

anti sheep mentality of
    peer-perasts

Quoted
    334 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cogito Ergo Sum View Post
    I think ahmed107 has officially lost his brains. I just cant understand these dumbs who for no obvious reasons keep living in the past and especially, especially in these fairy tale kind of theories! My God, the world has raped us from our damn integrity and this cunt still ponders over whether it was OBL or not! Goodness gracious, I just pray that my fellow country men try to get out of their wells and see things in a global perspectives. The implications matter more than your fantasies you fool. A Prince is judged by his eyes rather than his hands, the same is with a country. I just cant get it, you write this thing called "is anti sheep mentality of
    secularists , all jialas and peer-perasts", i mean WTF is wrong with ur damned brain? You literally are a man who stands frankly nowhere, and then when i try to understand which sides you go to, you come up with a damned "OBL dead or alive freakin fairy tale".
    My God, the world has raped us from our damn integrity and this cunt still ponders over whether it was OBL or not!
    This is bcoz secularists and gardar hukmaram take master Obama's word as Harfay-ahkir , and never looked for evidence,
    the word (cunt) you use shows the truth hurts like MIRCHAN in your back side.

I just pray that my fellow country men try to get out of their wells and see things in a global perspectives. The implications matter more than your fantasies you fool.
    Pray to whom ? 90% of people say NO to sheep mentality,

You literally are a man who stands frankly nowhere, and then when i try to understand which sides you go to, you come up with a damned "OBL dead or alive freakin fairy tale".
    This shows your sheep status, you don't want any evidence, or where a sheep is led to !

Allah ke bande is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    101 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticreed View Post
    It could be a FRIENDS KORNER CIA RAW MOSSAD RAM conspiracy against the naive mulla slave members lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    نہیں نہیں، فرینڈز کورنر نے مجاہد ٹرین کیے ہیں، اور پھر وہ تاغوتی میڈیا کمپنی کے لئے کام کرتے ہیں، جو کہ اور مجاہدین ٹرین کرکہ خبریں ایجاد کرتا ہے۔ ہاہاہاہاہا۔۔