Chicky is offline Undesirable...!!!
    Whateva

Quoted
    455 Post(s)

Qurbani Time

Asalam u Alikum

Umeed hai kay sab theek hongaye ... jo nahi hai woh bhi jaye
    cZ M here to invite someone special for an interview
    although she is moti , kanjoos , laraka , chalaku masi , massi mussebti but she is one of my besties

And She is none other than

Princess

Amna Aziz

chale ab aap sab innhe welcome karain
    aur achi tarha interview le

P.S ye thread taabhi close hoga jaab mera dil chahe ga

sadkay jawaan paar hath na awaa

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Chicky For This Useful Post:

*Aajiz* (06-23-2011), *BlessinG* (06-23-2011), - Lily - (06-23-2011), Amna Aziz (06-23-2011), aniya (06-23-2011), Asmi_ (06-23-2011), Fa!th (06-26-2011), mi$$y (06-23-2011), Muhaddisa (06-23-2011), R oC k iN (06-23-2011), Silent Ray (06-26-2011), Sparkling_Ey3s (06-23-2011), sweet eyes (06-23-2011), Sweet Pakistani (06-25-2011), `BaaRisH` (06-24-2011), ~*AayyaT*~ (06-23-2011)

Amna Aziz is offline Expert Member
    no larai no dosti , no dosti
    no faida :D

Quoted
    51 Post(s)

Re: Qurbani Time

ti kafi sedhi sadhi bachi hain aap . meri tarah ...

hmmm ..... answers sy akfi achi sooch ki malik lag rahi hain .. kafi sedhi sadhii massom c bachii b .......

nice 2 9 about u sis .......

Thanks sweet pakistani that is so kind of you!

1,Ager Chance Mile Life Main Tu Kunsi Country Main Shift Hona Chahein Ge ?

Saudia Arabia ya dubai

2,Muhabbat Aik Bar Hoti Hai Ya Bar Bar ?

I think if u have a heart that knows how to love then one can fall in love numerous times.

3,Apne Kiye Gaye Faisloon Par Kabhi Pachtawa Huwa ?

Alhumdulillah kabhi nahin cause i think her faisaly ka sahi hona zaroori nahin hai key us ka outcome wohi ho jo aap chahtey hain but important ye baat hei kay apney faisloon say aap kiya lessons letay hain.

4,FK Ki 3 Achaiyan ?

fun hain, log decent hain aur lively sa forum hai.
    5,FK Ki 3 Buraiyan ?

kabhi kabhi site slow ho jaati hai, kuch members ki fazool politics chalaney ki adat aur dosray members kay barey main gossip kernay ki adat achi nahin hai per ye sab her forum per hota hai sirf fk per nahin.

6,Fk Ke Kun Kun Se Member'z Ki Pic'z Dekhi Hui Hain App Ne ?

I can answer this but i think jin ki dekheen hai woh bura maan jaayein gay isliye sorry bata nahin paaon gi. hope u understand

7,Pakistan Main Sab Se Acha Kya Lagta Hai Apko?

log, meray pooraney dost, places especially northern areas, food etc. almost her cheese hi achi lagti hai, especially hamarey log MaShaAllah kaafi hospitable say hain.

8,Life Main Kabhi Aisa Moment Aya Jab Ap Roye Hoon ?

lolzz yeah, parhai per hi rona ata hai otherwise tu Alhumdulillah nahin.

7,Educated & Uneducated Main Kya Farq Hai ?

tehzeeb or ikhlakiat ka bohat sa fark numyaan hota hai per bohat say log parh likh ker bhi unparh rehtey hain cause kisi act say un kay educated honay ka ihsaas nahin hota. isliye education kay saath jab tak amal na ho educated or uneducated main koi fark nahin hai.

8,Loog Educated Hone Ke Bawjood Itne Jahil Kyun Hain Pakistan Main ?

sirf Pakistan main hi nahin, sari duniya main aisay bohat say log hain. Per Pakistan main jab tak log islamic education or values ko nahin apneaye gay, jahil hi rahey gain.

9,Zinda Rehne Ke Liye Khate Ho Ya Khane Ke Liye Zinda Ho ?

zinda rehnay keliye i just eat when am hungry.

10,Kabhi Life Bohut Buri Lagi ?

nahin Alhumdulillah life tu life hai, achi ya buri insaan khud hi banata hai isliye abhi tak tu nahin lagi

11,3 Khoobiyan Aur 3 Buraiyan Batayein Apni ?

hmm (apney moon say apni tareef ) anyway, 3 khoobian: trustworthy hoon, bohat achi dost hoon aur Alhumdulillah parents ki izat aur ehteraam kerti hoon.
    3 burayian: kabhi kabhi procrastinate kerti hoon, dosroon per jaldi trust nahin kerti aur apney kamoon main thori si careless hoon.

12,Shopping Ka Craze Hai Apko ?

nahin bilkul bhi craze nahin hai shopping ka.

13,FK Ki 3 Larkiyan Jo Bohut Achi Lagti Hain Apko ?

chicky, faith, blessing and sukot e shab (in logon ko sab say zaada jaanti hoon).

14,Kabhi Dil Se Kisi Se Koi Rishta Banaya ?

dostoon say

15,FK Ke 4 Larke Jo Apko Lagta Hai Bohut Decent Hain ?

dilsay, kind heart, talha, silent ray and zunair i guess.

Quoted
    51 Post(s)

Silent Ray

thanks for the questions Waqas bhai, ur questions are definitely pretty different and they made me smile! stay happy

If you could meet anyone in the world dead or alive who would it be and what would say to them?

definitely, Prophet PBUH and what would i say to him...whoa i think i will beg him to teach me all about Islam day in and day out!

If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you take with you?

water for sure, hard core clothing and a map.

What's your vision of a perfect society?

the same society that was in the time of Prophet Muhammad PBUH bustling with educational and research centers, huge commercial cities based on Islamic economic principles, safe neighborhoods and a society free of secular and filthy politics.

What's your own definition of happiness?

success in religion and ma studies

What were your dreams as a child?

I wanted to be a pilot or a scientist and I already know how it is to be a scientist so i figured that dream to be pretty lame at least for me . I have more dreams now than i had during ma childhood.

What question do you hate the most? Why?

what is ur star (no offense to anyone) because that is all superstition something non-Muslims are really fond of so I just don't like to be associated with things that they do.

Do you sing aloud when no one else is listening?

nope!

If someone wrote a biography about you, what do you think the title should be?

"crazy story of an ordinary woman!"

If you were written about in the newspaper, on the front page, what would the headline say?

" young woman caught driving recklessly at 100 miles per hour in a 50 miles per hour speed limit zone!"

If you write a book about failure, and it doesn't sell, is it called success?

kool question! yes that is super success and i think it will be more successful if i try to give out free copies and no one even wants the book

Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet? /Thinking

I bet at their IQ level, if there were no minor hurdles like ahem ahem...space travel, they wouldn't hesitate to count the number of stars as well

Why can't a woman put mascara,lipstick on with her mouth closed?

menu ki pata, main tay kadey nahin laya

If you won $20 million in the lottery, what would you do with the money? would u give them to Mr. zardari

no way that zardari is getting even a shilling out of ma money. Pakistan main ghareeb bachoon ki education per invest keroon gi and will save some for ma college expenses.

If Hollywood made a movie about your life, whom would you like to see play the lead role as you?

Natalie Portman cause she is an intellectual and a stunning/really great actresses

Silent Ray is offline WAQAS...
    Engaged .... :)

Quoted
    182 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Amna Aziz View Post
    @Silent Ray

thanks for the questions Waqas bhai, ur questions are definitely pretty different and they made me smile! stay happy

If you could meet anyone in the world dead or alive who would it be and what would say to them?

definitely, Prophet PBUH and what would i say to him...whoa i think i will beg him to teach me all about Islam day in and day out!

If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you take with you?

water for sure, hard core clothing and a map.

What's your vision of a perfect society?

the same society that was in the time of Prophet Muhammad PBUH bustling with educational and research centers, huge commercial cities based on Islamic economic principles, safe neighborhoods and a society free of secular and filthy politics.

What's your own definition of happiness?

success in religion and ma studies

What were your dreams as a child?

I wanted to be a pilot or a scientist and I already know how it is to be a scientist so i figured that dream to be pretty lame at least for me . I have more dreams now than i had during ma childhood.

What question do you hate the most? Why?

what is ur star (no offense to anyone) because that is all superstition something non-Muslims are really fond of so I just don't like to be associated with things that they do.

Do you sing aloud when no one else is listening?

nope!

If someone wrote a biography about you, what do you think the title should be?

"crazy story of an ordinary woman!"

If you were written about in the newspaper, on the front page, what would the headline say?

" young woman caught driving recklessly at 100 miles per hour in a 50 miles per hour speed limit zone!"

If you write a book about failure, and it doesn't sell, is it called success?

kool question! yes that is super success and i think it will be more successful if i try to give out free copies and no one even wants the book

Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet? /Thinking

I bet at their IQ level, if there were no minor hurdles like ahem ahem...space travel, they wouldn't hesitate to count the number of stars as well

Why can't a woman put mascara,lipstick on with her mouth closed?

menu ki pata, main tay kadey nahin laya

If you won $20 million in the lottery, what would you do with the money? would u give them to Mr. zardari

no way that zardari is getting even a shilling out of ma money. Pakistan main ghareeb bachoon ki education per invest keroon gi and will save some for ma college expenses.

If Hollywood made a movie about your life, whom would you like to see play the lead role as you?

Natalie Portman cause she is an intellectual and a stunning/really great actresses

Thanks for answers
    3,4 Qs k Answers parh kar buht maza aaya ... lolzz jitna maza Qs likh kar aaya us se zeyada maza answers ka tha
    aur yeh Zardari sahab ko paisy deny par koi bhi razi nahi hota
    asal mn yeh human nature he jo cheez range mn ho usy sab check karty hn jo range mn nhi us k liye dosry ki baat par etbar ...

my pencil work

mi$$y is offline Expert Member

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    209 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chicky View Post
    sab ne questions ki line laga di iss liyay lagta hai bhaag he gai
    itne inte qustions hain main bhi dkeh ke heran rah gayi

Silent Ray is offline WAQAS...
    Engaged .... :)

Quoted
    182 Post(s)

15,FK Ke 4 Larke Jo Apko Lagta Hai Bohut Decent Hain ?

dilsay, kind heart, talha, silent ray and zunair i guess.
    Thank u Sis.......
    it is 1st ever time k kisi bhi catagory mn mera naam aaya
    aaye bhi kesy silent ray .......... tm ho k .... chupp!!

---------- Post added at 08:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 AM ----------

P.S ye thread taabhi close hoga jaab mera dil chahe ga

Ab aap yeh thread close kar sakti hn ,,,,,,,,,bcoz mn ne Qs poch liye hn aur un k jawab bhi mil ge hn

amnarani is offline MĪИD ßĿ♡ѠĪИƓ
    SмÎĻÎη૬ F◊r ý◊µ

Quoted
    933 Post(s)

so nice

Sweet Pakistani is offline Banned
    Pain makes you stronger. tears
    make you braver. heartbreak
    makes you wise. so thank the
    past for a b

Quoted
    258 Post(s)

11,3 Khoobiyan Aur 3 Buraiyan Batayein Apni ?

hmm (apney moon say apni tareef ) anyway, 3 khoobian: trustworthy hoon, bohat achi dost hoon aur Alhumdulillah parents ki izat aur ehteraam kerti hoon.
    3 burayian: kabhi kabhi procrastinate kerti hoon, dosroon per jaldi trust nahin kerti aur apney kamoon main thori si careless hoon.

bht buri bat hai sis ....... itni burayan .......

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

7,Educated & Uneducated Main Kya Farq Hai ?

tehzeeb or ikhlakiat ka bohat sa fark numyaan hota hai per bohat say log parh likh ker bhi unparh rehtey hain cause kisi act say un kay educated honay ka ihsaas nahin hota. isliye education kay saath jab tak amal na ho educated or uneducated main koi fark nahin hai.

Good ...............

Quoted
    51 Post(s)

Yup... Best thing about physics is that it is such a huge field, being the study of nature, that I always feel that I've been guided by Physics in every aspect of my life..... how to keep balance, how to adjust myself when wind is blowing opposite to me etc etc.....
    Special Thanks for the english translation of Chapaati.... It has added to my knowledge......
    Nice to know about the everyday routine foods of American people.......

Please tell some thing about religious freedom in America?? How much you have?? What sort of effects does 9/11 have on your lives??

where i live, its relatively nice here and have freedom to do pretty much whatever i wanna do in terms of religion but, some other places has it pretty bad.

We, here in Pakistan, listen that life is very fast in America. Does it...??

not sure about that. people are work orientated here and life is fast paced but, i haven't been to Pakistan in a while so can not make an accurate comparison.

Have you came to Pakistan... How was that experience?? what big differences you felt??

No, i haven't been to Pakistan in a long while.

Do you listen Pakistani news channels..?? How you feel about the future of Pakistan??

i sometimes do. i think the Pakistani youth are really bright and can do a lot for the country but, they need to have that zeal and charisma do bring major changes that are now being brought by the youth in rest of the Muslim world.

I think that's enough for now..... More next time inshaALLAH

thanks for asking aajiz. May Allah Bless you

Chicky is offline Undesirable...!!!
    Whateva

Quoted
    455 Post(s)

Oh good going Amna jee

Apni tareef mae 10 sentences likhain ( ten boht zyda hain iss liyay jhoot bol sakte hain )

Quoted
    51 Post(s)

Oh good going Amna jee

Apni tareef mae 10 sentences likhain ( ten boht zyda hain iss liyay jhoot bol sakte hain )
    haan tu main bohat awesome, amazing, kool, beautiful kuri hoon. agar chicky nay meray say ab tak is sawal ko poochnay per maar nahin khai tu us ka matlab ye hai kay main maaf ker denay wali bachi bhi hoon....per aik hi dafa maaf kerti hoon, baar baar nahin, isliye 1 sentence likhnay per tu ye chicky ki jaan bach sakti thi per baki kay 9 sentences per isey saza milay gi aur is ki saza ye hai kay chicky ka ye thread close kiya jaata hai

Ammy_769 is offline Patriot
    Boring...

Quoted
    659 Post(s)

Oh good going Amna jee

Chicky give us hint how to tell a lie by giving your prototype bad habits 10 line paragraph...
    We need your guidance....

Quoted
    51 Post(s)

haan tu main bohat awesome, amazing, kool, beautiful kuri hoon. agar chicky nay meray say ab tak is sawal ko poochnay per maar nahin khai tu us ka matlab ye hai kay main maaf ker denay wali bachi bhi hoon....per aik hi dafa maaf kerti hoon, baar baar nahin, isliye 1 sentence likhnay per tu ye chicky ki jaan bach sakti thi per baki kay 9 sentences per isey saza milay gi aur is ki saza ye hai kay chicky ka ye thread close kiya jaata hai
    and baaki sab logon ka bohat sara thanks kay mujhe aik haftay tak kelye bardaasht kiya !! ab next banday ki shamat aye gi

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345